Where are the BenGALS fans!???

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Royal Tee, Jan 5, 2010.

1. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

We usually get some good posters from other teams on here, shit the Saints fans were all over the place for that game.

Where are the BenGays?

Well, If they don't want to come over here, then guess what boyz....

Find some Threads and post some linx! :mad:

2. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

Bengays?????

3. Coach K

Coach K New Member

TurkJetsFan and a couple others from here are going back and forth with them on one of their boards.

basically 90 percent of them think Benson is better than Jones, their run defense will shut us down and Sanchez will shit the bed. they didnt "try" to win, and I guess the Bengals have a new offense they never ran the other 15 games that the Jets were prevented from seeing last Sunday.

also Chad will burn Revis like he did, he just didnt catch the passes. cause you know "burning" DB's is more important than catching the ball at WR.

theyre literally not worth talking to, being they took 24-0 ass pounding by halftime they have fully convinced themselves that every player in a Cincy uni layed down. either way fuck em.

theyre relying on Sanchez to lose the game for us, which is the only thing I can agree is the most possible out of our run game being shut down and us not being able to stop their rushing attack.

#3 Coach K, Jan 5, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2010
  4. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

Post links dude!
    We want in!! :lol:

Yes, that is the name of their fan base :wink:

5. JetDan

JetDan Well-Known Member

lets invade them

6. Coach K

Coach K New Member

7. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

I think the Bungles fans know they're going to get their asses kicked and figure they won't bother getting up for the game.

8. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

I read that shit earlier today and decided to not even bother joining for discussion.

The only other good point I read was that they were missing 3 key players on the d including 2 linemen. I love the "rope-a-dope" thread and mob mentality against people who disagree that the Bengals weren't "tricking" the Jets.

9. wildthing202

wildthing202 Active Member

Can't expect too many fans from a team that has only 2 winning seasons since 1990.

10. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

You just answered your own question in a roundabout way. They don't have any good posters.

11. Coach K

Coach K New Member

yea I had nothing to add to that convo their fans just seem delusional. were not even close to 37 points better than the Bengals. we all know that.

they seem, however to point out us backing into the playoffs when theyve looked completely unstellar the last month.

1 week of "laying down" aside, if anyone backed into the playoffs itd be them.

eitherway anyone who knows football knows when its the playoffs you hit the reset button and know that everyone is showing up to put it on the line. we'll go as far as the turnover battle takes us.

thats Madden-esque but with our defense as solid as it is we make that fact.

as far as their injuries, yeah they had some. Peko is a big bastard but if Mangold and Moore keep it up. no interior tandem could really pose a threat. (Minny's Williams roiders have been subpar as of late)

#11 Coach K, Jan 5, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2010
  12. Coach K

Coach K New Member

bingo :beer:

13. greaser

greaser Well-Known Member

I spent a good hour or so reading their forum and this is 100% accurate description of what is going on their boards. To be fair there are some guys there that aren?t so delusional and actually recognized the Jets blew them off the LOS every play.

14. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

Their Bungholes are still too sore from Sunday night.

15. rockyusmc2003

rockyusmc2003 Well-Known Member

My best friend from the Marines is a diehard Bungals fan from Ohio. He claims that they laid down, as do most of their fans. However, I haven't heard much from him since the 3rd quarter Sunday night.

Lets face it, Bengals fans have about the same faith as we do. After Sunday's polishing, it's hard to really make any claims.

16. GAJETMAN

GAJETMAN Member

They should talk about "backing in to the playoffs"

14 Sun, Dec 13 @ Minnesota L 10-30
    15 Sun, Dec 20 @ San Diego L 24-27
    16 Sun, Dec 27 Kansas City W 17-10
    17 Sun, Jan 3 @ NY Jets L 0-37 10-6

[​IMG]

17. rockyusmc2003

rockyusmc2003 Well-Known Member

I watched that SD game, SD wasn't playing very well. I didn't realize they dropped 3/4.

18. greaser

greaser Well-Known Member

Good gawd PUCK! How the hell am I supposed to formulate a thought then put it into text while being distracted by the girl in your avatar?! What is her name? I think I need to G.T.S. (google that shit).

19. slimjasi

slimjasi Well-Known Member

Yeah, one of the funniest things about the idea tha the Jets "backed into the playoffs" is the fact that the Jets actually won 5 of their last 6 games. To my knowledge, only one playoff team (San Diego) has a better record over their last 6 games. The whole idea of us backing in is utterly comical.

20. TommyGreen

TommyGreen Trolls

The last time I participated in a good enemy message board invasion was back in 2002 when we played Oakland in the playoffs. That was fun.

I'm so fuckn' in.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH