Mike Francesa Thread

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Royal Tee, May 4, 2009.

?

Which is it...

1. Fatcessa is a Jealous bitch.

55.3%
  2. Woody is definitely PSL whoring the QB around town.

7.6%
  3. Actually BOTH are right on.

28.0%
  4. Paranoid Android

9.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

Yeah but if he's so overrated and just a RB used in the slot, then why give up a high draft pick for him?

2. Jett Jett

Jett Jett New Member

that caller just now was good till the end. But again mike francesa kept changing the topic. They won 7 real games. WTF does that mean you fat piece of shit.

Howcome the jags couldn't beat the browns. What did the browns have to play for?

3. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

I don't know.

4. ShadeTree#55

ShadeTree#55 Active Member

The Steelers lost to Oakland. Was that a real game?

5. Jett Jett

Jett Jett New Member

According to mike francesa the jets beat carolina because they started jake delhomme, but Carolina beat the Giants 41-10 because they replaced jake delhomme with Joe Montana for that game.

6. I bleed Jets Green

I bleed Jets Green New Member

Once again, he likes to talk crap out of his (_|_).

So the F'en Giants didn't lose 8 real games.

7. Jett Jett

Jett Jett New Member

Just to give you an example of Mike Francesa's logic

Say the jets played the Raiders in week 17 at home and won 37-0.

Mike Francesa: Raiders had nothing to play for, it was freezing, and they wanted to go home. Not a real win.

Say the jets played the other 30 teams that had either clinched a playoff spot or had been eliminated from contention.

Mike Francesa: They had nothing to play for, they didn't play hard, they handed the jets the game. Not a real win.

According to Mike Francesa the only way the Jets could of got a real win in week 17 is if they played the Texans, the only team who had something to play for.

8. joejets1

joejets1 Member

Actually I think the caller brought the game up, Francessa said the Jets beat Matt Moore, and asked the caller who the Giants beat and Francessa said it was Delhomme when in fact it wasn't. I would like someone to call up and ream out for that point because if was a caller who did that you'd never hear the end of it. Also how about the fact the jets held Palmer to 7 yards in the first half and the first First Down they got was via penalty. How about Ocho Cinco with 0 catches, was he tweeting for real and then when the game started he said ehh Ill wait to next week. According to Francessa most games in the end don't count cause how many teams have something to play for.

9. ShadeTree#55

ShadeTree#55 Active Member

Mr Marra says they really lost 14 games.:beer:

10. Carl Spacklers Grass

Please tell me someone else just heard Fatty say that he's hoping for the Jets to win the Super Bowl

11. Sanpetejets

Sanpetejets Member

He keeps talking about making the playoffs in unprecedented manner. My response would be, a coach ACKNOWLEDGING pubicly that his team is lucky and thankful to be in the playoffs, saying "we got two gifts, so even though we know we are lucky to be here, we are gonna make the best of it" THAT IS UNPRECEDENTED! I would also ask for the tape of Rex saying, had Manning stayed in, we would have won the game. Oh, wait... he never said that. So that tape might be hard to find. I would also like to see where he "begged" for the Colts to sit their starters... oh, wait, he never did... he made a JOKE about a Christmas wish list for the reporters that cover the team every day, and said after the joke that he was planning on playing their starters and getting their best. But we all know Mike has never let the facts get in the way...
    Ohhh brother...

12. truthbtold

truthbtold Well-Known Member

The Jackass also just claimed that it was the Cowboy fans whi counted their team out but not him ... what an A-HOLE!!!! I wish I had the tape of him saying with three games left (Saints, Skins, Eagles) that the Cowboys probably wouldn't win another game. AAAAAHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH !!!!!!--- What an arrogant idiot. He just can NEVER admit that he's wrong.

He also claimed that he counted out the Giants after the SD game. Again BS ... he said MANY time after that game that the Giants WOULD get in because the Cowboys would lose at least 2 more games and the Niner's couldn't win out.

13. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

Nice job! What did you say to him?

14. jaywayne12

jaywayne12 Well-Known Member

Where do you come up with this stuff junc.

I do kind of agree that Edelman can put up stats...that position in the Patriot offense is a flat out stat machine.

With that said..nobody plays it better than Welker...Cotch? I didnt catch Welkers rushing average this season....so you might be right about a glorified running back....?

15. Sanpetejets

Sanpetejets Member

TREMENDOUS JOB whoever that was! Callers just got Francesa to say that sacks are the most important defensive stat, and the jets were 18th in that, and that is the most important stat, more important than points against, or yardage against.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!

16. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

Put Cotch opposite Moss and he puts up #s similar w/ a better avg. and more TDs.

Welker is really good, he's great at his specific role but he's not a top flight WR. he is an extension of the ground game w/ those quick, short passes.

I have alot of respect for what he does but he's no randy Moss, Andre Johnson, Larry Fitz, etc...

17. truthbtold

truthbtold Well-Known Member

PERFECT ... someone should point out ot fatass that 6 of the top 10 teams in sacks didn't even make the playoffs!!!!! OMG what a total moron!

18. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

So he's defending the GIANTs because they lost to a BACKUP!!!?? How pathetic!

Please, If you call use the losses in a row stat that I put a few posts ago.
    All those Teams LOST all those games ina row
    and The Jets WON everygame except ATL.

Now WHAT?

19. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

They ran all over the Giants, even with DeAngelo out. Though Stewart is awesome.

I don't know what to say about NY radio. Since there are two teams in town and WFAN definitely plays favorites from show to show, there is no real point of listening to them.

I took the bait today and turned on WFAN briefly enough to hear...

"The Jets are delusional, they have been that way all year"
    "The Jets say no one in the NFL respects them, well, no one in the NFL even knows who you are"
    "Ryan doesn't even know what he is saying half the time"

I turned it off after a few minutes of constant Jets bashing.

You have a local team in the NFL playoffs, and all I hear is bashing, no support at all. Why bash your local team? I don't bash the Giants when they are in the playoffs, and all you hear is how the Jets suck and don't have a chance. Fuck em all. What happened to the local media supporting their team? Or does that only apply to the Yankees and Giants?

I don't know why anyone listens to this guy. I mean the NFL has their main offices in NY. They did several specials on the Jets new training facilities this summer. There are only 12 teams lefts out of 32 for the year. The Jets are one of them. I was sure after hearing his comment that he is no better than a troll on this board like feelthepain.

The guy is just a bitter man, baiting fans into calling and listening by being an ass. He would rather talk about the Yankees, the best team money can buy. It's easy to root for a team that wins 25 titles or whatever number they are up to now.

20. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

I had a traveling job years back, the Knicks were good and of course the Jets were on and off. I noticed that around the country they are all homers and hate the NY teams, then when you come home to NY everyone is overly cynical and negative about the local teams. So if you play for or root for an NY team, you get ripped pretty much everywhere. I think I heard two positive words about Patrick Ewing in ten years and he was a first-ballot Hall of Famer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.