Mike Francesa Thread

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Royal Tee, May 4, 2009.

?

Which is it...

1. Fatcessa is a Jealous bitch.

55.3%
  2. Woody is definitely PSL whoring the QB around town.

7.6%
  3. Actually BOTH are right on.

28.0%
  4. Paranoid Android

9.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

some smart fan just called up and said

Pats and Titans

his exuses were

Titans don't count because the punter muffed the ball and Titans should have won
    Pats don't count cuz Brady didn't get a drive going all game and wasn't Brady

oh my god francesa is such an idiot

2. martinsec339

martinsec339 New Member

wow john from sheapshead bay thank you. he had nothing to do but to cut you off. i cannot believe he just said that the jets didnt beat the pats and that brady was rusty. this guy is retarded and i love it.

3. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

he made the Titans excuse ONE call after someone said the Jets gave away 4 games, then Francesa said EVERYONE gives away games

But the game the Jets could have lost it now qualifies as a true give away game

And Francesa denies hating the Jets? This guy is the biggest Jet hater in NY

4. ShadeTree#55

ShadeTree#55 Active Member

The old "our wins don't count" trick. Works everytime.

5. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

Even though realistically we won't win the SuperBowl or maybe even beat the Bengals..Why the fuck is Francessa knocking Jets fans for feeling good for their team?

Why should we just say this entire week oh whatever fuck it lets not cheer for our team, because they wont win. Fuck if I was a Rams fan I would still be into every game..even though I know they are going to lose.

He thinks it's a mockery that fans are saying our defense is the best. Well statistically it is, but he wont even name 1 other team that is better on D.

6. martinsec339

martinsec339 New Member

i cant watch anymore i feel dumb listening to this moron

7. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

Your avatar, is that the 1996 yearbook? Good times.

8. NYJFan10

NYJFan10 Well-Known Member

Oh please, the kick returner dropping two had nothing to do with the fact that the defense DID make the stop late in the Titans just like whatever INT's Sanchez threw somehow had nothing to do with the late-game losses when it was somehow all on the D for giving it up on the last drive. Francesa just doesn't want to give the D any credit because he hates Bart Scott and he's such a key figure on the D.

9. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

Hold on, you say it has everything to do with it yet you don't know who the Giants fan next to him is?

I guess you don't listen to the show....

Even right now, LaGreca is discrediting the JETS season and the imortance of us getting into the playoffs.

10. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

LaGreca is pretty unbiased but remember he works for the Jets.

I assumed you were talking about LaGreca but to say he always rips the Jets just isn't true. I don't listen to every minute of the show but I have never heard him RIP the Jets.

11. Jett Jett

Jett Jett New Member

I love how fatcesa says when teams need to win vs teams that don't they always win. Dont tell that to the other 5 teams that lost 1 or 2 games that last 2 weeks that needed to win. And what about tampa last yr, all they had to do was beat oakland last yr and they lost and the eagles miraculously made the playoffs.

12. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

Denver (L4 in a row)
    Miami (L3 in a row)
    Jags (L4 in a row)
    Giants (L2 in a row)

Everyone of theses teams LOST their way out of the playoffs.

13. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

I turned mike on to listen to him irrationally trash the jets team as he has done previously. Mike hates on the jets dismisses the victory over the gals and then says he won't be surprised of they beat the gals on Saturday.... Wow! Mike thats a bold prediction on your part - first of all make up your mind - either the Jets are no good or the Jets have a shot at beating the AFC North Champion gals - make up your mind mike and real bold by the way Mike in predicting that the jets have a shot at beating the gals Saturday. It takes a real genius to come up with that pick the day after the Jets beat the gals 37-0. :lol:

14. NYJetsMetsCTHuskies

NYJetsMetsCTHuskies Active Member

Besides the math being wrong.. The chances of the Jets and Ravens winning in the 2nd round should be much lower than the first round. I think its.. 30% both wins first round and 10% both wins second round. 3% chance the Jets host another game at Giants Stadium.

15. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

Ok well the Miami loss at home didn't count because we didn't tackle Ginn.
    The Jacksonville game didn't count because Jones-Drew took a knee and ran the clock out at the 1yard line.
    The Bills game at home didn't count because our rookie QB threw 5 INT's.

16. jaywayne12

jaywayne12 Well-Known Member

I kept my promise I made last week...and let me tell you something..you are dead on RT.

Kay gives the Jets their due. The station has been great to the Jets. As I said last week..any Jet fan that listens to Mike, is his bitch.

And sorry...anyone that says they do it because they are entertained by this fat pig...you are putting money in his pocket..bottom line.

Not sure about you guys...but when I come to this website...you guys can trash the Jets all you want..you are Jet fans..but when my friends trash my team...they know they will get an earful back.

This guy not only hates the Jets....HE HATES JET FANS...I mean..he truly hates Jet fans...why give him a .00001 more of a rating. Either stop listening to him...or shut the hell up.

17. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

Exactly he is a fat jackass and every Jet fan gets their panties in a bunch over his bullshit and he knows it. He is going to continue to do it. Fuck him, they should have this fat fuck relegated to eating a hot dog with Sanchez on the sidelines, then maybe I would give a shit............... nah not even then.

18. EcKo151

EcKo151 Active Member

I tried calling this fat fuck today but couldn't get thru?

I really just want to ask why him and Giants fans are so bitter towards the Jets? The Jets are clearly 2nd in NY/NJ so why sink yourselves lower since you're such on a higher pedestal since you're faggot ass Giants fans?

The sarcasm in his monologue was so obvious from the start.

19. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

Bottom line Fatcesa - your Giants got humiliated over the last month. Owned by everyone that played them. Even worse for you, they started like gangbusters and then folded like a cheap tent in a hurricane.

The Jets? The Jets won 9 games and are going to the playoffs.

20. jaywayne12

jaywayne12 Well-Known Member

Exactly right.

Mad Dog perfected the "panties in a bunch" routine with the Yankees..and Mike has stolen it from him.

He simply does it to get a rise out of a fan base...and for some weird reason..it works. I guess he is smarter than us?

How can anyone make the argument that the Jets are not the number one RANKED defense in the NFL. He does it..boing...Jet fans start to call the show and tune in.

What he really is telling Jet fans is that we are a bunch of submissive bitches that tune in to be told we suck. Hmmmmm....thats showing me two things:

1. Jet fans...will tune in so the fat bastard can make more money and reward him for treating them like a tied up whore with a $20 bill to be left on the dresser.

2. Sadly, it works.

So keep listening to him and posting here saying "wow....Mike just tied me up and insterted something where the sun doesnt shine..he made some money too because I boosted his ratings. It didnt feel good and Im very sad right now. I will be back for more from Mike tomorrow.

EDIT: And just in case anyone thinks Im the strong one and you are the weak ones for listening....I listened to Mike for years...my ass has so many scars from his Jet insertions..its not funny. Many of us may want to quit smoking...lose weight...stop drinking...stay off drugs...and maybe you have failed. Well heres one for you..its easy...put on 1050. PUT ON 1050. I did it...its easy.

Now Im off to smoke a joint...eat a pizza...and have some shots...and I feel pretty good about myself today.

#1500 jaywayne12, Jan 4, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.