Mike Francesa Thread

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Royal Tee, May 4, 2009.

?

Which is it...

1. Fatcessa is a Jealous bitch.

55.3%
  2. Woody is definitely PSL whoring the QB around town.

7.6%
  3. Actually BOTH are right on.

28.0%
  4. Paranoid Android

9.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Talisman

Talisman Active Member

I think that was FiremanEdJr....

2. jaywayne12

jaywayne12 Well-Known Member

Actually...TJ and your idea are pretty funny. Perhaps tell mike how cheated we feel by the refs. How they had it in for Manning because of his brother (what the hell does that mean? thats the point...)

How Tom is a real guy and Rex is a fake. Coaches who are in good shape should be in the playoffs....it just seems unfair. Jacobs is bigger than Jones...how did this happen. Our receivers average 6'2" the Jet receivers average 6'0"..should the Giants go small in the draft Mike? Bart Scott is still on the field at the end of the year...Pierce isnt....do the Jets use a different/better turf?

The problem with all of this is by 3pm he would be calling out Jet fans as pieces of shit..and he would be right...(oh man..but it would be fun). Just stop listening to him...Im doing it. Its hard man..its hard....Ive listened to Mike for all of his years on the fan.

3. 624

624 Banned

I listened to Fatcessa a lot today and it's ridiculous how arrogant he is, it is impossible to change an arrogant man with a silence button's opinion, people shouldn't even bother, I just listen because it's funny.

4. EcKo151

EcKo151 Active Member

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GO7k0YbtHQU&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

5. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

You know I would care more about this tread if someone changed the title to :
    " Mike Francessa just farted on his radio show"

6. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

i am over him annoying me, i rarely listen to him but happened to catch this gem yesterday. what a complete douche to say that. actually dickbag the stadium closes when the last game is played there.

he is now officially banned from my radio for a fairly long amount of time.

7. dbjets9788

dbjets9788 New Member

"Bing bing bing bing touchdown"

Sorry, couldn't resist.

8. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwDCqmPHth8[/youtube]

9. Joe Willie White Shoes

Joe Willie White Shoes Well-Known Member

I don't bother to listen to him. He either knows nothing about football, is blinded by his hatred of the Jets and can't stand that the Jets had a better season than the Giants, or is doing this to get a rise out of Jet fans and boost ratings. In any event, no Jets fan should give him the time of day. Listen to something else. I stopped listening long before this when all I heard for hours and hours was Yankee talk. A sports talk show host should know more than one team and one sport and Francesa is showing complete ignorance about football and wouldn't know a hockey puck if it hit him in the mouth.

He is the ultimate hypocrite knocking Ryan for his press conferences when his pal Parcells repeatedly said incredible things to the press ("i'm done with coaching"). He says Sanchez has no respect for the game, who you can tell is a good person, and then praises Lawrence Taylor, who is an awful person whose off the field behavior makes most players look like choir boys.

Just stop listening. If enough people ignore him, he will become irrelevant. By the way -do you think WFAN would let him get away with this stuff if they still broadcast Jets games???? I think not.

10. NYJetsFan26

NYJetsFan26 New Member

I was going to post about him but I figured I'd get beat to it, what an ass he was yesterday. I live in the Poconos so I don't know much about him, is he a Giants fan? I know he's an old school Yankee fan & they are usually Giants fans as well. What does he want Rex to say? " I'm glad we won but if the Colts kept eveyone in the game we would have lost"? The Jets beat who the Colts put on the field, should the Jets have pulled their starters to keep it even? Hell no! Saying Rex & the Jets are pumping their chests for beating Indy? I don't see the Jets talking any shit like he's making them out to do, he just sounded very bitter that the Jets have life again..I think it's killing Giants fans that the Jets got all the attention right now and our team gets to close the Meadowlands on National TV with a chance to make the playoffs. Mike makes some good points sometimes but some days he's just a total assclown, yesterday was one of those days.

Seems to me, even if the Jets win Sunday they won't get any respect, which is fine with me, winning is all that matters! Go Jets!!!!

11. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

he said Manning marched down the field bing bing bing touchdown bing bing boom touchdown at least 10 times yesterday.

12. GreenHornet

GreenHornet New Member

Might have; he does bet on horses.

Man, I was watching him a bit yesterday early evening and if I could write down the awful visions I had in my mind.................

13. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

His argument was flawed all day.

He kept saying Peyton put 15 points up while pretty much only playing a half.

In the first half they scored 9 freakin points, and yes drove the Colts down the field for a score minus the 2 point conversion in about 4 1/2 minutes.

Peyton would not have gotten the ball back until there was about 5 left in the third.

Mike F is just so jealous he can't talk to Rex every week that he'll think of any excuse do bash him.

NY football tonight on 1050 was saying anyone go after Rex about any of his comments is a ass, I think they got work of this asshole.

14. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

Hey at least the fat ass isn't on today for whatever reason. I think Boomer and Carton are on.

15. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

Joe and Evan-

16. VegasMav

VegasMav Well-Known Member

Music to my ears...

17. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

I had the bad luck of being trapped in rush hour traffic on the Cross Bronx on the way to Newark Airport from LI. Fucking awful ride made worse by this idiot saying the Jets are the laughingstock of the NFL because Rex had the gall to state a fact - we beat a 14-0 team.

Mike is apparently too stupid to realize that the NYJ would be in no position to have a shot at the playoffs if we hadn't beaten some good teams this season, including the Pats and the Texans. Mike also can't seem to understand that perhaps Manning made some bad throws because he was thrown off by some new defensive wrinkle that Ryan and Mike P. put in for this game. Instead, Mike F. would rather hate on the Jets because his Giants looked awful on Sunday.

#1357 TheBlairThomasFumble, Dec 30, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2009
  18. NYJetsMetsCTHuskies

NYJetsMetsCTHuskies Active Member

Thanks to Joe and Evan! The guy Evan is arguing with is a retard.
    "History, Manning, blah blah blah..." = Jets have no chance.. zero.. 0.. chance.
    Evan making great points.

19. VegasMav

VegasMav Well-Known Member

Evan can't predict the future, but the Retard can.

20. LeonNYJ

LeonNYJ Well-Known Member

I love how everyone automatically assumes that the Jets lose that game if Indy's starters stay in. 15-10 game, in the 3rd quarter, anything can happen. The Jets did also score an additional 10 points on offense after that point.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.