Mike Francesa Thread

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Royal Tee, May 4, 2009.

?

Which is it...

1. Fatcessa is a Jealous bitch.

55.3%
  2. Woody is definitely PSL whoring the QB around town.

7.6%
  3. Actually BOTH are right on.

28.0%
  4. Paranoid Android

9.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

2. Section 227. Row 5

Put a 64-ounce bottle of Coke on the table. The fat bastard is constantly sucking on that bottle like a baby on a binky.

3. BakerMaker

BakerMaker Well-Known Member

He said they were in prime position to surpass the Cowboys if they had wanted it. That was said in early December.

4. JetFanInPA

JetFanInPA Well-Known Member

This is where Francessa really loses it... How can you give a team ZERO chance to win a game?.. This team was down by 5 points.

He cut off a caller for saying there was a 80-90% chance the Jets would lose the game if Manning and the starters remained in.

5. I bleed Jets Green

I bleed Jets Green New Member

I was very disgusted on Francesa's show today. He can quietly say that the Giants need to re-load and re-mold their team, but the way he acted towards the Jets and Rex Ryan and these comments where Ryan was trying to be politically correct on the Colts game, Mike decides to let him have it for absolutly nothing.

It's just that Fucken wrong for Francesa to make a giant stink out of nothing on these comments that Ryan was trying to be humble about. He thinks Rex called up the Colts coaches on the sidelines and begged them to take Manning and all of the starters out of the game. How dumb is he. Very pathetic.

I use to respect his opinion, but now he has gone completly overboard. What an idiot.

6. Section 227. Row 5

Francessa's rant is wrong on several fronts, but you could never call him up and stay on long enough to make your points because he'll blow you away with his silence button. Analyze the game strictly while Manning was in:

At the time Manning was pulled, the Jets were down 5 points in the 3rd quarter (15-10) and all the Colts starters were in... 5 points. To listen to Mike, you'd think the game was a Colts blowout with Manning in there. We took the go ahead at 10-9 after Smith took it to the house, and then, as Mike says, "Boom, boom, boom,... Manning comes right back and scores."

Well, no, he didn't. It wasn't "boom, boom, boom." It took Manning over 4 minutes for that drive, and they only got 6 points out of it, because at 15-10, they decided to go for 2 and didn't get it because our DEF stopped the run on that extra point. So instead of being 17-10, it was still only 15-10. Again, good job. Our DEF was kicking their ass and shutting down the pass. Some of the Colts WRs were dropping passes, true, but that's sometimes (and often)
    caused by good coverage and hearing footsteps.

Okay, our offense was sputtering. Our only TD at that point was from STs (Smith run), but we were still in it. For a team to be down 5 points in the 3rd quarter against a 14-0 home-field advantage team is quite remarkable. Will the Jets get any credit for that from Fatty? Hell no, because he's still pissed about his beloved Giants stinking up their precious stadium.

Ryan made a mistake when saying Manning was in for "3 1/2 quarters." Okay, he mis-spoke. He later realized it and corrected himself that Manning was in for 2 1/2 quarters. BFD. It was a verbal mistake. But Fatty ranted on and on about it, finally saying, sarcastically, "3 1/2 quarters? If you listen to Ryan, he'll tell you MAnning was in until the 2-minute warning. In their (the Jets) "fantasy world," they're trying to say Manning was in almost the whole game." Well, no, that's not what Ryan was saying at all.

7. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

The only good thing about this is that Pro Fatcessa JETS fans are being shown what we've been saying for years....

This fat bastid is a JETS hating Prick and shows how little he actually knows.

What you guys gotta stop doing is feeding the fat bitch!
    Don't call, don't tune in...get this fuk off the air.

There's absolutely no reason to tune into his radio schtick.

Hit TV show is the only thing on local Sun nights and ironically he's a little calmer...Then again with a big bowl of cheeze doodles on the table maybe that's how they keep the beast controlled.

8. Section 227. Row 5

Hahahahahaaaa.......aaaaaa......haaaahahahahhahaa....

I really hope we build on what we have now and come out next year ready to roll. We start out by kicking Fatcessa's Giants' ass all over the new stadium in preseason, then we go on a roll and host an AFC Championship game in the new stadium, while the Giants finish out 3-13.

Then let's see what Fatso has to say. Man, this has gotta happen... we gotta make this happen if for no other reason than to listen to Fatso eat crow.

9. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

Agreed, just one correction

10. Red Menace

Red Menace Well-Known Member

We all know anything can happen in the playoffs, how great would it be if the Jets went on a tear and won the SB?.....He would never give us any credit and have an asterisk next to it.

11. Jett Jett

Jett Jett New Member

lol he wont shutup and he keeps sayin the jets offense scored 0 points the whole game and then he says they scored 3 pts. They were driving that whole game from the 2nd qtr on and just couldn't past the 40 because of dumb playcalling. Francesa is a moron the score was 15-10 they were easily in that game.

12. VegasMav

VegasMav Well-Known Member

He's such a douchebag that he has soooo much hatred towards the Jets and it's fans.

13. scoochydawg

scoochydawg Active Member

He is such a JEALOUS GIANT FAN. It's disgusting!

14. jaywayne12

jaywayne12 Well-Known Member

I hope I do not step on anybodys toes on this one.

I used to read posts about Mike hating the Jets...Mike hating the Mets...Mike this..Mike that...and while I did agree on rare occasions...I thought some posters were being so blind with homerness.

I love Mike...I love the fact that he has done well without the mut. I think Mike...when he looks at things clearly and doesnt let his emotions get the best of him....is one of the smartest guys I have ever listened to.

With that said...I was sitting outside in the cold today...listening to his show...and I heard the exact call a poster mentioned above. The caller was such a nice guy...practically kissing Mikes ass. The call did say that even he believed the Colts chances of winning that game were at 80-90%. Mike went shit crazy on the guy. The guy had to remove his lips from Mikes ass...because he was kissing Mikes ass.

Mike went on to say what many posters have said already....Manning put up 15 points in one half...WRONG. There were so many things he said that were such total bullshit...that Im sitting in the car and said...thats it...Im done.

Why would a 49 year old guy like me say thats it....Im done. Thats how much he pissed me off. One thing in life many of us cant take is when a person says things even when he doesnt believe them because they are such bullies....they scream white when everyone says black.

I could give two shits...its a sporting event...not a life decision...but still...Im thinking....why should I support a person that is ripping an entire fanbase....a fanbase of which Im a part of...to shreds...so he can look right.

Bottom line....I was wrong....the guy is a total egotistical scumbag....and all Jet fans...should never listen to him again.

Why? Because our feelings are hurt? Because Mikey is tearing are beloved Jets apart? No...because we can. Thats all. Put on 1050. Listen to talk radio. He thinks he is so big that he can take a total fanbase and call them suckers and dumb? Well...lets see.

Im sure he might not feel it...but who knows..maybe he will. Anyone care to do more to get the ball rolling? Im all in.

15. TurkJetFan

TurkJetFan Well-Known Member

i think every jets fan on this board should call pretending to be a giants fan brimming with love and then when they get on the air call him on his shit and make him look dumb

16. TurkJetFan

did anyone hear the jets fan caller who said

"i'm a jets fan but i was rooting for the colts to get a perfect season."

wtf?!?!?! i'm still pissed by that comment

17. Jett Jett

Jett Jett New Member

yeh what an awful fan that guy was.

18. TurkJetFan

i'm astonished at that ridiculous response....the guy couldn't really be a jets fan....maybe it was that guy killeri

19. FlashGordon

FlashGordon Active Member

Actually, it might be more fun to just play the Giants fan routine the whole way through. Call up and argue about how valuable Osi and Jacobs are just to fuck with him.

20. HOI

HOI Active Member

If the Jets win this week and the Bengals play their starters the entire game here is a sample from next Mondays show...

"Well obviously....Cahson Palmha and Marvahn Lewis didnt wahhna show tha Jets their whole plahey book. (Followed by long pause as his dumps more Coke down his fat throat.)

Maybe he should switch to powdered Coke and drop a few lb's?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.