Mike Francesa Thread

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Royal Tee, May 4, 2009.

?

Which is it...

1. Fatcessa is a Jealous bitch.

55.3%
  2. Woody is definitely PSL whoring the QB around town.

7.6%
  3. Actually BOTH are right on.

28.0%
  4. Paranoid Android

9.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

he also doesn't want the Jet fans to be happy. he wants to make sure they know they would have lost by 30 if manning had played. he tries to diminish the accomplishment

2. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

I listen because it's fun to listen to someone who thinks they know it all. It's also fun to watch that "know it all" be wrong and then listen to him making excuses as to why he labeled the jets to have no shot even at 7-6.

this idiot has been torturing the jets all year.

3. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

This just in Mike Francessa suffocates jets fan:

[​IMG]

4. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

^^^^^ LOL-
    :up: :lol::lol::lol:

5. jfhjr71

jfhjr71 New Member

From my understanding of this uncapped year - if we make the playoffs we cant sign a FA unless we lose a FA at same or lesser value..

The one factor fans have heard the most about is that 2010 and 2011 would be "uncapped" years. But there are three main trigger points that will go off in 2010 if there isn't a new CBA in place, and they may offset the fear of life with no salary cap. They are:
    1) free agency will require six years of service (instead of four years in 2010 and five years in 2011);
    2) teams will have three tags to use to restrict free agents instead of one tag, as they do now;
    3) teams in the playoffs could have some spending restrictions.

6. Kris 15

Kris 15 Well-Known Member

It wasn't all Sheppard but honestly, who has stopped Welker this season? Nobody, and I doubt the guy who is capable of doing so is just waiting in the wings in college or on somebody else's roster. Welker also got more targets than usual in that game because of the job Revis did on Moss. Sheppard is not a shut down CB, but he has been very good when healthy.

#1166 Kris 15, Dec 28, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2009
  7. Skicats

Skicats Well-Known Member

Is it possible to not even mention Fatcessa any more on this forum? He makes my stomach turn.

8. Kris 15

Kris 15 Well-Known Member

I think that only applies to the final 8 teams in the playoffs, so we would have to advance to the divisional round.

9. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

its funny i don't usually listen to francessa but today i have. most of you are such babies about what he says. the way you guys post his statement makes it seem like he is sitting there bashing the jets all day long. he has been pretty fair with his opinions IMO.

10. JetsKickAss

JetsKickAss Well-Known Member

Maybe we would have....is Bill Sheridan our Defensive coordinator ????

11. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

Man, some of you people really throw the word 'great' around, huh...

12. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

that must be why. if you have listened to francesa this year he has destroyed the jets so any kind of bashing after a win is kind of annoying.

he called the jets fumble TD and kick return a cheap TD

when the dolphins got 3 of those for 21 pts the jet fans were calling up saying the jets dominated and lost in a fluke. he was yelling saying, so what? special teams don't count? defensive TD's don't count? yes they do!

13. TommyGreen

TommyGreen Trolls

Francesa really taking it to the Jets right now. While I agree that we've gotten lucky, he's saying we've beaten nobody besides the Patriots, and we have no business being in the playoffs. Hmm.

14. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

its part of his job to piss you guys off. you tune in after a loss to argue with him about his crazy opinions. you tune in after a win to see how he will try to diminish it for you. i guess i just take crazy shit like that with a grain of salt because it most likely an act designed to get a strong reaction from people.

15. dstewstar

dstewstar Member

Good point, this guy pisses me off. He talks about Houston and how good of a team they are with the difference being close games, duh! Does both Miami games, the Buffalo game, the Jacksonville and Atlanta games.

Secondly, chances are we lose this game, but, it was not guaranteed. Our boy Francessa saids it was lock that the Jets lose the game. I do not agree with that. He is a Jets hater. Why is he a New York sports talk show host?

16. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

He just called a Jet fan "delusional" for thinking they would have only lost by a touchdown if Manning had stayed in the game.

He's so worried about the fans being too happy. His job is to make people miserable. Jet fans want to enjoy a victory and all he worries about his downgrading it. GREAT STUFF!

17. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

That's ok.

Next week...when Rex saunters in and says..."Got a letter from Commissioner Goodell..."
    maybe Mike will quote Bill Parcells saying "you are what you're record says you are"..

18. JIMsection323

JIMsection323 New Member

I cant stand this FAT FUCK!

19. Milliner is your Mommy

Milliner is your Mommy Well-Known Member

People care too much. Of course hes a dick, you just have to take whatever he says and realize the only difference between him and me is about 60 pounds and a pay check. He really just is a giants fan who some how became a sports caster.

20. PJ4Ever

PJ4Ever Well-Known Member

Nah it was Drew Coleman covering him that game. Also, Lito was burned all game by Austin Collie yesterday. IDK what Francesa and some of you were watching, but he was terrible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.