Playoff Picture (Merged x69)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by SunshineJet, Nov 26, 2009.

1. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

I'll take the Jets +21 against Indy. I don't think Manning will sniff the second quarter.

2. nyJETS0511

nyJETS0511 Banned

And I believe if Rex really wanted to have any chance to win he's start Clemens....but he's a "go down with the ship kinda guy" .... And when sanchez throws his 3 picks ... Postgame wil be the same bs speech ... That no matter what the D should dig us out of any hole sanchez digs

3. dawinner127

Are you out of your mind? Clemens, really? The guy couldn't complete a 3-yard pass to Woodhead two weeks ago against Tampa Bay. If anyone starts beside Mark, it should be Ainge. Hell, I'd rather have Weatherford or Feely at QB than Clemens.

4. nyJETS0511

nyJETS0511 Banned

I'm a buisness owner .... And when shit doesnt work you DONT stick with it..... How many players in the locker room DONT want sanchez playing... probably ALL of them lol

5. dawinner127

I just want to make myself clear, I am not directing this at you.

Sanchez is NOT the problem in New York. The guy has given us opportunity after opportunity to win. Yes, he might be averaging a little less than 1.5 interceptions a game, but he has given us the chance to win in every game that we have lost, except New Orleans and New England the second time. The Jets defense and special teams have blown the rest, on the last drive or late in the game. We should not be ranked the best defense in the NFL.

6. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

Right, Sanchez is awesome he is one of the worst QBs in the NFL right now, but he's awesome.

7. dawinner127

I never said he was awesome nor do I believe he is amazing, or good to say the least, but everyone should know that he is NOT the reason we are 7-7, but he should not be the reason we could potentially be 10-4 or 9-5. The reason we are 7-7 is because of our defense collapsing with under 2 minutes left in the: Miami game, Buffalo game, Miami game, Jacksonville game and now the Atlanta game. Sanchez is not the problem. If anything, it is the coaches for allowing the same shit to happen every week. Sanchez 1.5 picks, no improvements. Defense collapsing with under 2 minutes, no improvements. That is on the coaches, not Sanchez.

8. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

as bad as it is, Sanchez is the best we have on the roster. putting in Clemens certainly doesn't give the Jets a better chance of winning just because he isn't Sanchez. change when it is for the better is what you are aiming for when you change. you don't get that by pulling Sanchez for any other QB on the Jets roster, so it it asinine to keep arguing for it.

9. The Lord

The Lord Active Member

Sanchez is a franchise quarterback who is just finishing his first season. Do I have to post John Elway and Peyton Manning's first year stats? Jesus people.

10. WWWestonC

WWWestonC New Member

I'll take them at +7.5 and will laugh (ho ho ho) all the way to the bank!

11. nyJETS0511

nyJETS0511 Banned

Sunday is last shot at a win.....to go with Sanchez is 100% a loss,,,HE CANT READ A DEFENSE!!!why is this such a secret??......id rather have Clemens to miss alot of passes...with a better chance of 0 ints anyday of the week......Sunday we lose were out,, no more chances.....Ryan is a fool to go with "the kid"......pick up the franchise QB thing next year coach

12. Welcome to J-Ville

Welcome to J-Ville New Member

For the record vegas is saying Jets +5.5

13. Vilmalover51

Vilmalover51 Active Member

14. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

Im all for it.

would of been easier winning vs ATL losing to Colts and a last stand vs the Bengals :)

15. Vilmalover51

Vilmalover51 Active Member

yea but, knowing us we will beat colts

16. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

We scored ZERO TDs against ATL in the last 3 Qs of a must win game. We have one of the worst passing games in the NFL. If makes you feel good keep blaming the defense and the coaches and the fans and everybody except the guy who threw 3 picks and couldn't run a 2 minute drill. Sanchez is very much responsible for this most recent loss. The entire team is responsible for the loss. They sucked. That includes Sanchez.

17. nyjcanada

nyjcanada Active Member

peyton against rex's defense have historically gone in peyton's favour, as rex alluded to in his presser today. here's to hoping peyton plays no more than a drive.

18. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

We scored ZERO POINTS against ATL in the last 3 Qs of a must win game.

19. Attackett

Attackett Well-Known Member

We were in chip shot FG range THREE times and botched all of them. Now tell me is it the QBs fault that got them into chip shot FG range 3 times or the STs fault that botched all three of them?

20. ScotsJet

ScotsJet Active Member

The mystifying part is how this has happened. I suppose if we were going to lose a game the one against the NFC opponent was the one to choose.

Arg. I'd just come to terms with missing the playoffs and they're dragging me back in! :sad: