The Original Cesspool

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Scikotic, Nov 22, 2009.

?

Who contributes the most to this heap of shit thread?

1. Jtrain

27 vote(s)
    32.5%
  2. Tanknyc

22 vote(s)
    26.5%
  3. firemanedjr

4 vote(s)
    4.8%
  4. TurktheJetFan

6 vote(s)
    7.2%
  5. I love Beer

11 vote(s)
    13.3%
  6. Is this the new trash talking forum?

13 vote(s)
    15.7%
  1. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

how is it possible to have this big of a melt down over football? save your energy for something that actually matters in the long run.

2. Benny the Jet

Benny the Jet Active Member

that's actually really funny dude! very good analogy :)

3. SixFeetDeep

SixFeetDeep Red Hot Robbie Cano

what made you think that after 40 years, this was finally it? the rookie qb? the rookie coach? or when leon and jenkins went down on back to back weeks, you were like "alright now the superbowl is finally in our sights."

4. StreetFighterJet

StreetFighterJet New Member

That's what makes it even worst. I'm sitting there saying early on... the missed FGs, will come back to bite us..

Then when we didn't run and tried to pass at the wrong time it's like a fcking script.

Its like the JEts are handed a script and they follow it to the T. I can call these games myself, they don't even to be played.

Yep, obviously we're going to give up a TD at the end there because that's how it goes. That's what we did with teh Phins and then teh Panthers. We dominate on D for 99% of the game then right at the end we give up the game winning TD.

I say this shit through teh game to my gf and what not but obvoiusly deep in side I want to be wrong itn the worst way, but no, it always seems to play out just like this,e very fcking time, it's really frustrating.

And who would've thunk it , they threw the game winner to a future hall of famer... HOW THE FCK DID WE NOT COVER TONY GONZALLES?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

5. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

it must have been after the buffalo game when this team showed they still couldn't win games they were supposed to win that the superbowl hopes really blossomed.

6. concussion80

concussion80 New Member

Me too, but sad for the dedicated people who busted their asses to get to a stadium that was barely ready to host a football game. The Jets deserved this loss for not moving the game to 4pm. You don't shit on your fans like that....period.

Woody got $200 of my money today while I was forced to sit on a couch and watch his team put on a complete shitshow.

35 yrs of rooting for this team and this was probably one of the more upsetting situations in memory.

A major blizzard hits the heart of our fanbase, our access to the stadium by public transport is restricted and they still refuse to accomodate us. Fuck woody and fuck the NFL.

7. SixFeetDeep

you know, when the worst player in the history of the NFL, ted ginn, returned 2 kickoff against us thats when i could tell this team was bound for greatness.

8. Benny the Jet

dude, it's not about the super bowl. even with a fully healthy roster i never thought "this was the year." It's just we're still a professional football team and expect a pro football team to be able to make 38 yard field goals. It's one thing to lose because you were simply outplayed...that i can live with (have for many years watching the jets). It's another to lose with a talented team and not be able to perform basic nfl plays. that's where i have a problem!

9. onefanjet

onefanjet Well-Known Member

Although I am nauseated in my stomach right now, and have gone ballistic in the past over these heartbreakers...I am an unwavering JETS fan and will be for the rest of my days!!!! A tue fan sticks with his team through thick and thin.....I will never leave the JETS, it builds character....lol

10. concussion80

concussion80 New Member

I was born in 1970 and have been a diehard Jets fan all my life. I must have alot of character.

11. xxedge72x

xxedge72x 2018 Gang Green QB Guru Award Winner

So long and thanks for all the fish!

12. wa2k99

wa2k99 Active Member

Dave Howard said the same thing about the Mets about building character. You know what, I'd rather have less character and more championships.

13. SixFeetDeep

too bad you missed out on the patriots bandwagon.

14. Floridason

Floridason New Member

First off your first quote was the Best! and this one deserves a Serious Honorable Mention!

For Today FUCK THE JETS...simple

15. concussion80

concussion80 New Member

Please dude. I'm a Mets fan too I have character coming out my ears and the asshole. I have so much "character" that I might start selling it on Ebay. Fuck character I want some boring ass championships!

16. TurkJetFan

TurkJetFan Well-Known Member

people like you are missing the fucking point....there isn't one person on here saying they thought the jets were going to goto the superbowl...but the fanbase is growing growingly frustrated with dissapointment year in and year out. its not the fact that they are going to the superbowl dude...its the fact that this team had what it takes to at least make the playoffs and in typical jets fashion eluded to the post season.

what dont you understand about this?

17. Jets007

Jets007 Well-Known Member

It's a .... stupid lost today, but I still believing in Jets! I hope miracles do happen to jets!

18. Benny the Jet

exactly, thank you for paraphrasing a lot of what i've been saying throughout this thread! I am not delusional enough to think this was the year we were going to shock the world and win the superbowl with a rookie h.c. and a rookie q.b.

I am, however, saying that this team is to good to lose games the way they have. It's simply inexcusable. We are a professional football team! Maybe in high school you would expect to miss 3 pretty easy (by nfl standards) field goals, but in the nfl, even high level div 1 college football, you expect to make field goals and not throw dumb interceptions.

furthermore, i wouldn't be mad if we sucked and lacked real talent, like we have in years passed, but this team it to good to lose the way they have! if i were the d, i would be fucking pissed that this game was lost.

the fact that we're in the thick of the playoff race despite all of our screw ups should be proof enough to all those who seem happy with mediocrity that's it's ok to want/expect more.

19. Benny the Jet

thanks man...i aim to please ;-)

20. onefanjet

onefanjet Well-Known Member

I'm a mets fan also, I have so much character, I've turned into a character.....:up::shit::lol: