Quit Crying

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by SyracuseJet, Dec 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SyracuseJet

SyracuseJet Well-Known Member

If you had aspirations of a Super Bowl run, you're delusional. If you were hoping for a one and done playoff run, you're irrational. If you think Sanchez is a bust and needs to be replaced, you're just a plain fuckin' idiot. We need draft position more then we need some moral victory playoff appearance in which we get dispatched by a far superior team in round 1. Now, hopefully, they can focus on teaching Sanchez in these last two games and stop worrying about wins and losses.

2. 624

624 Banned

I wanted playoff experience for future Super Bowl runs.

3. Jam.

Jam. Banned

What he said.

4. The Jutty

The Jutty Banned

Yeah let's cheer....

5. IIMeanDeanII

IIMeanDeanII Well-Known Member

I think this could single handedly be the most ignorant fucking thread I have ever read. A meaningless playoff appearence? Are you kidding me? Better draft position? Are you KIDDING ME?

6. TurkJetFan

TurkJetFan Well-Known Member

are you kidding me?? this team left the playoffs on the field....

i can understand if they didn't display the ability to win and just needed time...

but # 1 defense # 1 running game...and to miss the playoffs??? inexusable and the only explanation is same old jets....

so yes with a #1 defense and a # 1 running game i DID expect to make the playoffs and any other franchise would have

7. 85inthehall

85inthehall Well-Known Member

for Jets fan making the playoffs is a dream...would have been a nice experience and one you get there you never know what can happen. If you don't hope for the playoffs why even root for the team? Draft position?? Year to year you can go from #1 D to a D that gets shredded. #1 running game to a team that can't move the ball at all.
    In 99 we all thought Super Bowl and that ended before halftime o week one

8. SyracuseJet

Nope. Are you kidding me?

9. GreyhoundJet

GreyhoundJet Active Member

You know what. I will be fucking upset over this if I want to be. I think playoff experience is infinitely more important than a few spots in the draft.

10. jesterjetman

jesterjetman Active Member

what kind of retarded post is this. I dont have time to sit around waiting. i might not expect to win the SB every yr, but i sure as hell hope it happens. who knows once u et into the playoffs. Now, i feel like ive wasted 4 months of my life.

11. The way this pitiful franchise plays...a first round playoff exit maybe the best thing we ever get to see.

12. jetsflyinginjersey

How about wanting our team to make the playoffs because we are fucking fans of our team and want them to succeed. Draft position? Do they always come out like we believe they will? Ask Vernon. Dick.

13. IIMeanDeanII

IIMeanDeanII Well-Known Member

Nope.. I was absolutely serious when I said this thread was a joke. Absolute joke. That is horrible logic and reasoning, period.

14. youraveragejoe29

youraveragejoe29 New Member

"stop worrying about wins and losses"

what a fuckin idiot.

15. SyracuseJet

lol. Because teams are built around playoff experience. Get the fuck out of here. We need more players. I don't care what Madden '10 says, we are not a complete team. Build in the draft, not on 1 playoff game.

16. Talisman

Talisman Active Member

right, because moving back 3 positions in an incredibly deep draft was going to doom this franchise to failure...GTFO, we NEEDED this game for so much more than just potential playoffs

17. The Jutty

The Jutty Banned

Yeah nothing to be upset about. Not like we blew a wildcard spot...

18. SyracuseJet

Yet you hang around...

19. Jtuds

Jtuds Active Member

Yeah maybe in a practical way we do need draft position, but nobody in the NFL thinks that way. Teams don't lose to get draft position, and fans should not expect their team to not try to win every single game. If your record gets you a better draft spot, then you take it. You don't hope for anything but wins unless you're not a football fan. Have you ever played any sport in which you tried to lose or were indifferent about losses? It's just not the way it's done.

20. When will some of you stop your ridiculous rationalization and excuse making....and demand an end to this yearly choke job?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.