17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

"The committee approved the New Meadowlands Stadium's application to bid despite the traditional requirement that Super Bowl host regions have a minimum temperature of 50 degrees or a climate-controlled indoor stadium with the understanding that the bid would be a unique, once-only circumstance based on the opportunity to celebrate the new stadium and the great heritage and history of the NFL in the New York region."

Hahahahaa..... yeah, that is one valuable stadium, let me tell you! What a fucking venue! One and done! Yippee!

Hahahahaaa.....

2. rudd28

rudd28 New Member

I'm IN!! Hoping to see Disco Demolition II after the Bengals game! I can already picture people ripping sinks out of the walls, trying to take their seats home with them! Should be interesting!!

3. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

I have 2 pictures from the upper deck, Sec319, Row, seat 1. I am sitting in that row but on the other side. Can someone tell me how to load or give me an e-mail address to send it to.

4. Section 227. Row 5

FOR SALE:

Two slightly used urinals from the Men's Room on The Mezz Level of Giant's Stadium. Other memoirs available, including paper towel dispensers, toilet bowl seats and soap dispensers.

5. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Superbowl and Fireman Ed

Jets/Giants just announced that both Jets and Giants PSL holders will have rights to their seats for the Superbowl.

Fireman Ed will be on hand with his brother to demostrate how to sit on the shoulders of another season ticket holder.

Woody said it is all about maximun revenue. He also said if it is cold that day don't buy the guy on tops beer or watch out below!

6. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

If you want a part of the stadium the falcons game is your only chance because they'll be watching the place like hawks on 1.3

7. rudd28

rudd28 New Member

I forgot...the Jets and Giants are SELLING the seats to collectors, yours for only $500!! Although if you wait until mid February, I'm sure you can get them yourself during demolition!

http://www.giantsproshop.com/main_detail.cfm?nProductID=26932

8. Section 227. Row 5

Those PSL phones must be ringing off the hook this morning. The Jets are 7-7 and, "Oh yeah, I gotta have a piece of that for next year."

9. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Jets are smart

When Jets priced the Falcons game and last game of year at $15 bucks a ticket I laughed but guess what they knew what they were worth. How many people two weeks ago bought "military" tickets for 15 bucks each with a 7 dollar fee for yesterdays game and sat home snowed in. Ha Ha. Same can be said for PSL, sell them while you can, like IHOP pancakes, they cool down real quick.

Scary if Jets continue their pattern of two worthless preseason games and three worthless end of season games paying for a PSL for a "five game" season is nuts.

10. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

How do you all not see the that this team can be great?

We could be 12-2 right now. This team has a very bright future, why not remove the bitter taste from your mouth and try and see the bright side just once.

11. rudd28

rudd28 New Member

We could have been 12-2 a lot of years...thats the point. COULD HAVE is a very common term used in JetsLand. I'm not trying to argue with you, but I'm speaking for the masses in that 40+ years of games like yesterday do not instill confidence in the fan base. And for me, its been over 25 years of games like yesterday. And I know I've spoken about PSL's, and how I think they suck, but I almost feel relieved to not have season tickets next year. And I don't want to rain on your parade, I'm happy that you have your seats for 2010, and I hope you see this team go to the Superbowl soon. But I'll still be the biggest Jets fan in the world from my couch, and for 2-3 games a year in person at the new stadium.

12. MadBacker Prime

I know, I know-

Poor us, oh the humanity. Imagine being a Browns fan??

Fact is our defense is only going to get better and so is Mark. If you hate the Jets so much please don't go to the games.

I'm sick of Jet fans bitching and moaning, we had a rookie QB and HC and still were in almost every game.

I'm looking on the bright side, or you can take your route and keep crying about the past.

My father and I have been STH's for 20+ years and I'm happy as shit for next year and happy as shit with my PSL seat location.

13. Section 227. Row 5

Can we raise the bar a bit?

14. MadBacker Prime

I was using that to reference that being a Jet fan is not bad at all.

Teams that have never played in a Super Bowl:
    Cleveland Browns
    Houston Texans
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Detroit Lions
    New Orleans Saints

Teams that have never won a Super Bowl:
    Buffalo Bills
    Cincinnati Bengals
    Cleveland Browns
    Houston Texans
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Tennessee Titans
    San Diego Chargers
    Philadelphia Eagles
    Detroit Lions
    Minnesota Vikings
    Atlanta Falcons
    Carolina Panthers
    New Orleans Saints
    Arizona Cardinals
    Seattle Seahawks

15. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

From your lips to gods ears--that said, woulda coulda shoulda, we are what we are and that is 7-7. I am so glad I did not buy any PSL!!!!! I WENT TO THE GAME YESTERDAY and I will go to the Bengals game,,but that said we could not give tickets away yesterday! My buddy ate 8 tickets! Can you imagine paying PSL's on 8 tickets and eating them? No Beer or Scotch can wash that down! We can put whatever spin we want on it but this year rite here and now the Jets are in trouble and most likely out of the playoffs. The organization should be happy to be 7 - 7, if you had said in August that this is where we would be now everyone would have taken it. Sadly we all know that this team COULDA and SHOULD have done much better and blew games bigtime! Will they (the qb, the coach, the defense, the team ) get better in time? We can only HOPE SO but as I said we are what we are--thats 7-7.
    40 years and counting and each coming year looks better than the last ! We coulda won in 1982---1986---1998----any year in 2000 but guess what we have not! You want to say how does a Brown fan feel? I say how does a Steeler fan, or a Giant fan, or a Patriot fan feel ? They all took their lumps but they did indeed turn things around eventually----we still are on the outside looking in!!! END OF RANT

16. MadBacker Prime

^^^

So why are you a Jet fan? You love your team don't you?

So if your son got a 100 on a test on year and then for years and years he kept getting 70' and even some 60's would you berate him like this?

I know it's a horrible analogy but for me my love for this team is a unconditional love, lol.

I have suffered and I know I'll suffer more but one day when we do win it's only going to be that much sweeter.

Like I said somewhere in all these threads any moron can bitch about every little thing, why not just for one year show support through thick and thin.

Be like a Steeler fan or Packer fan.

The Steeler fans were going crazy yesterday and they're only 7-7.

It just comes down to varying perceptions on things, it just seems that Jet fans are mostly negative and look forward to the end just so they can keep bitching.

17. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Are you asking my "why am I a fan" ? I bleed green and I was as supportive and loud and COLD as any Steeler or Packer fan yesterday! If my son screws up I will be supportive but rest assured I wil LET HIM KNOW THAT HE SCREWED UP and want him to learn from his mistake! Same goes for my team. It's one thing to knock the team or organization constantly, it's another to offer constructive criticism -----and it is quite another to wear rose colored glasses and think all is great . Can things be worse? sure things can always be worse, but things could also be ALOT BETTER!
    PS I have tix next year and will attend but if you think yesterdays no shows were bad wait and see if this team goes 7-7 or tanks next year,,,mark my words those corporate seats and club seats will look like a ghostown----I am not bashing ,I am guaranteeing it!

18. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

At this point I'll be stealing part of my seat in week 17 and throwing a rock at the new stadium.

19. Section 227. Row 5

At the end of the 2009 season, Sanchez and Ryan decide to dress up like The Cisco Kid and his sidekick Pancho, and go out on a PR campaign to help Woody sell PSLs:

[​IMG]

20. Section 227. Row 5

Sanchez familiarizes himself with the PSL seating chart while Ryan looks on:

[​IMG]