The Original Cesspool

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Scikotic, Nov 22, 2009.

?

Who contributes the most to this heap of shit thread?

1. Jtrain

27 vote(s)
    32.5%
  2. Tanknyc

22 vote(s)
    26.5%
  3. firemanedjr

4 vote(s)
    4.8%
  4. TurktheJetFan

6 vote(s)
    7.2%
  5. I love Beer

11 vote(s)
    13.3%
  6. Is this the new trash talking forum?

13 vote(s)
    15.7%
  1. nycztonee

nycztonee Active Member

tell me. where would this site be without useless threads bitching about our players? you'll be replying to your own thread my man.

2. nyjets80

nyjets80 Member

He makes a reasonable point :)

3. Red Menace

Red Menace Well-Known Member

Stand by, I will start another KR thread in a couple of minutes just to keep the forum going. :lol:

4. Sanchez All Day

Sanchez All Day New Member

Kerry Rhodes is a playmaker on the football field...

5. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

I say you could have posted this worthless post in other Kerry Rhodes threads and not create 'yet another Rhodes thread'. No one is going to be banned from this forum, besides maybe you.

6. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

Fail......

7. Footballgod214

Footballgod214 Well-Known Member

she's my wife's girl friend. i'll look for it....

8. deef

deef Member

Somebody shop "Sherry Rhodes" - put his face on one of the flight crew.

9. joykilla

joykilla Member

He is not gone yet guys. And their is no guarantee that he will be gone. He is our starting safety and I suggest we accept him as being on our team. Chances our he will be their for a while.

10. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

Are you Kerry? Seem like him from the post.

11. CatoTheElder

CatoTheElder 2009 Comeback Poster of the Year

No he's not.

12. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

Well if we were to censure this site and get rid of all the over-effusive, full of themselves douchebags, there wouldn't be anyone posting.

Your idea sucks blue whale balls. The internetz is seerioooz bizness.

13. nycztonee

nycztonee Active Member

you are pretty comical.

1) You obviously cannot read because I did not suggest that any person gets banned.

2) You don't seem to understand the TOS because i haven't done anything to warrant a ban.

3) you play with boys. enough said.

14. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

The fact that you admitted to this being yet another KR thread is enough to be merged into the other KR threads. However, being that this thread has taken more criticism about about being another useless thread instead from the original topic at hand makes this thread a prime candidate for the cesspool. Good day.

15. sunnygs97

sunnygs97 New Member

[​IMG]

16. Christian

Christian Active Member

The last time he was a playmaker on the football field was back in 2007.

17. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

More like, 2nd thread in one day.

18. onefanjet

onefanjet Well-Known Member

Here are some good "motivational" thoughts......:up:

http://http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/2009/12/12/2009-12-12_mangini_helps_rex_get_jets_focused_for_bucs.html

After Browns prove anything is possible, Jets get serious about Tampa Bay
    BY OHM YOUNGMISUK
    DAILY NEWS SPORTS WRITER
    Saturday, December 12th 2009, 4:00 AM

Jets cornerback Darrelle Revis doesn't want to be embarrassed by Tampa Bay after watching fellow 1-11 team Browns upset Steelers, 13-6, Thursday night.
    Rex Ryan could have talked to his team about how dangerous the 1-11 Buccaneers are until he lost his voice.
    But Thursday night, the last-place Browns provided the Jets' coach with all the proof he needed when Eric Mangini's team stunned the defending champion Steelers.
    "It kind of woke everybody up and we can't let this happen to us," safety Eric Smith said of Cleveland's 13-6 upset victory, which sent Pittsburgh to 6-7, a half-game behind the Jets in the AFC wild-card race.
    If Ryan had any difficulty convincing his team not to overlook the lowly Bucs Sunday, he got the Jets' full attention with help from Mangini.
    "Last night was a perfect example," Ryan said of his message to the team. "You have the defending Super Bowl champs go into Cleveland to play a team that has won one game. The experts, as we say, are all picking Pittsburgh. Well, somebody forgot to tell Cleveland that. We know what we're going to get. We're going to get everything Tampa Bay has. Likewise, they're going to get everything we have. I feel confident that we'll win this game."
    Even though the Jets will start backup Kellen Clemens Sunday instead of injured rookie Mark Sanchez, the Jets (6-6) remain favorites to extend their winning streak to three games.
    The Buccaneers have lost four straight games, and rookie quarterback Josh Freeman is coming off a five-interception game against the Panthers. Still, the Jets know that Freeman's one win came against the Packers in Tampa. And they don't want to be victim No. 2. "We know that they are a 1-11 team but we know they are capable of upsetting teams," said Jets cornerback Darrelle Revis. "We don't want to be that story after the game saying that the Jets got embarrassed down there. We want to handle business and come out with a win."
    That means the Jets will have to win with the formula that has helped them in recent victories. They aim to control the flow of the game by pounding away with their vaunted rushing attack, then let their second-ranked defense harass Freeman into making mistakes. The Jets will try to bring serious pressure at the rookie.
    "That is a possibility for us is to get turnovers," Revis said. "Even sack strips. The guy (Freeman) does scramble around and has bad ball security, but that is something we have preached on this whole week. We want to get turnovers. He is a young guy with a lot of potential, but we think we can make some plays on him."
    Ryan preached to win the turnover battle and not look past the Buccaneers. Thanks to his predecessor and his brother, Browns defensive coordinator Rob Ryan, the Jets' coach appears to have the attention of his team.
    "I'm glad that this happened," Ryan said laughing. "But it's not what you think, I'm glad my brother got a big win on a nationally-televised game. They showed him every two seconds. I thought it was ironic that every time (the Browns) did something good they show my brother and every time they did something bad they showed Mangini. That was interesting to me. It's a huge win for them. Oh, by the way, it helps us. I'll take that also."

19. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

i couldnt agree more!

everyone is so worried about what everyone else does but none of it matters if the jets dont win. and keep winning.

20. ouchy

ouchy Well-Known Member

As much fun as it might be to back into the playoffs the truth is we are not a playoff team. We have one win against a team with a winning record all season. And that team already came back and beat us in the rematch. We are mediocre at best.