17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. RSherryJr

RSherryJr New Member

Gate A had a table selling 2010 tickets and PSL's. 5 guys in suits and not one person talking to them.

2. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

Gate B had the same thing. but had 2 teenagers looking at the info.
    4 guys in suits and 1 woman looking for someone to talk to.

3. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

4. GordonGecko

So who's one of the lucky guys with pole seating

[​IMG]

5. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

I was there. It was not full at all or even close. One of the sections in the corner UD was literally 95% empty.

6. GordonGecko

7. RSherryJr

RSherryJr New Member

I didn't think it was that empty. After the last FG maybe. I thought the stadium was about 80% full atleast.

8. rudd28

rudd28 New Member

I told the guy next to me at work, he bought 2 for his daughter...she didn't have a prob getting in with the tix. Bought 2 for the Mezzanine on Saturday...$15 each.

9. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Thank you for awarding me the title of most annoying poster. Perhaps you can start a thread and formally nominate me. Now here is an actual email I received today from the NY Giants, they are thanking me for supporting them by being on their waiting list. How impressive. Other than a pre-season Jet/Giant game when Jets were home team I have never been to a game.

The excitement for the new stadium is growing. The first event will take place on April 10th, when six NCAA lacrosse teams will play a triple-header tournament known as the "Big City Classic", Bon Jovi's "Kickoff Concerts" are scheduled from May 26-29, just six months away, and U2 returns July 19th. Just nine months separate us from the historic start of the Giants' 2010 inaugural season at the new Giants stadium.

Just after Thanksgiving, a major milestone in our transition to the new stadium will occur; PSL holders will receive their seat assignments and agreements. The PSL sales process is now in its final stages, and we are only about 500 new accounts away from selling out.

While our records show you have not yet purchased PSLs, we remain hopeful that you will consider joining us in the new Giants stadium.
    The new Giants stadium is one step closer to completion as the installation of the turf begins.

We appreciate your continued support over the years, and we would love to have you with us, as a PSL holder, when we open the doors of our new home for the first time.

If you are interested, or if you have friends, family, or business associates who are, please call us at 877-NYG-2010 (877-694-2010) or email us at the following address:

GiantsSelect@NYG2010.com

Become a part of the best NFL experience anywhere

10. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

I tried to blow this up and find myself in 128, I might be in ths shot. Section 227, was this you? I was thinking it might be.

11. rudd28

rudd28 New Member

This pic is great!! If you look at the webcams from the new stadium, all of these beams are 4 rows from the back of the Mezzanine Endzone (there are 5 or 6 of them supporting the overhang in each endzone mezz). So assuming all of these seats look straight ahead from endzone to endzone, aren't these beams obstructing all of the rows behind this thing????

12. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

I was in the game from kickoff until the 2 minute warning, I disagree but no reason to continue the discussion.

The Jets say they had 76k in the house which we all know is complete BS.

13. ELLSWORTH

ELLSWORTH Member

Its amazing what you leave out.. here is the full letter

The excitement for the new stadium is growing. The first event will take place on April 10th, when six NCAA lacrosse teams will play a triple-header tournament known as the "Big City Classic", Bon Jovi's "Kickoff Concerts" are scheduled from May 26-29, just six months away, and U2 returns July 19th. Just nine months separate us from the historic start of the Giants' 2010 inaugural season at the new Giants stadium.

Just after Thanksgiving, a major milestone in our transition to the new stadium will occur; PSL holders will receive their seat assignments and agreements. The PSL sales process is now in its final stages, and we are only about 500 new accounts away from selling out.

While our records show you have not yet purchased PSLs, we remain hopeful that you will consider joining us in the new Giants stadium. With over 75,000 seats committed to over 20,800 accounts, the response from the Giants community has been overwhelmingly positive. As you know, all non-Club seating areas in the new Giants stadium are soldout. At the present time, less than 2,000 Club Seats remain available for purchase. In fact, less than 400 Coach's Club seats and 200 Mezzanine Club C PSLs remain available. If you purchase, you will have access to the best seats, the best parking, and the best food and drink options available anywhere. Here are your options:

14. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

I was suprised and happy to see so many Jet fans at the game. Way to go!!!

15. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

That section is for the visiting team fans and family

16. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

I left it off because there are 1,000 4k and 5k psls still for sale and don't want to spread Giants lies.

17. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

LOL-

Even more deceit, it's a never ending merry go round of BS.

18. JIMsection323

JIMsection323 New Member

That was section 338 its always empty.

19. JetsSec337Lot13B

I sit next to section 338. Part of it is for players families and that can be empty at times. There were still plenty of empty seats yesterday. I'd say 10-15,000 of them.

20. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

Do people still not know what 338 is? It makes sense if they've never been to a game before or sit somewhere without a view of it, I guess.