Kerry Rhodes (BENCHED!)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by HarveyTheJetFan, Nov 25, 2009.

1. Tight

Tight Active Member

asked if this will motivate him, he said " I dont know"... guy is a clown. TRADE his fuckin ass. ran over by wel welker , WES WELKER !!! Thats some shit reggie tongue wouldn't have let happen. after mercedes lewis toasted his ass im done..

"Maybe they should pay my bills". Hey asshole , all your bills are being paid from football your not even making any money with your side hussle. slackerry rhodes

2. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

I'm not judging him by anything he says. He's shocked. He was living in his own world where he thought he was a superstar, and that the plays would just start coming. They never did, and now he's on the bench, and he's having a hard time dealing with that.

He hasn't tweeted in 4 days, since the last game.

I'll wait to see how he responds to this, if he comes back playing harder or starts making plays, we'll see. What people say in the media doesn't matter that much to me as much as how they play.

3. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

Fair enough but maybe we do need to judge him by what he says. When he said that he wasn't responsible for Ted Ginn's TD in Miami and basically threw Revis under the bus, I lost a lot of respect for KR.

4. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

screw kerry rhodes...what a joke hes been since he started thinking he was the shit.

5. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

Its truly amazing how quickly Rhodes has fallen from grace here. I was expecting a huge year out of Kerry in this new Rex Ryan defense, but instead he has looked lost and completely confused out there. His actions on and off the field has shown that he is a "me first" player and cares very little about the well being of the team....

unbelievable....Guess him and Braylon aren't too different after all...

6. MikeSLTJ23

MikeSLTJ23 Well-Known Member

If you can get a 2nd for him, I say you trade him. I'd love to move up in the first and get Eric Berry. That'd be amazing.

7. VegasMav

VegasMav Well-Known Member

I don't want anybody on my team who doesn't put forth the effort to be a winner. Kerry Rhodes is no football player...he hasn't done shit this season. No sacks, no interceptions, NO SHIT!

8. Talisman

Talisman Active Member

wow, after reading some of those new quotes from Kerry, thinking about "life after football" and basically stomping his feet and huffing....we need to get rid of this assface, show the rest of the team that personalities lke this have no place in the locker room

9. maynardsmyhero-uk

maynardsmyhero-uk Well-Known Member

If we get more than a 4th and a conditional pick Tannebaum needs a parade!!

10. joesmoe39

joesmoe39 Active Member

man, the pipe dreams of some on this board, they just don't seem to get it. rhodes isn't going to get the jets squat in a trade. teams (GM & coaches) will watch the tape on this guy from the past two seasons and see that he's not the player some thought. now that he got paid, he's become a primadonna!

nobody gives 2nd rd draft choices for has beens!

and as some will come back with " they can coach him up to be what he was " is wishful thinking. he's already shown, his mind is else where and not on football. who wants a player like that?

to some of you, because he's a jet, his value should be at it's peak, when that happened 2 to 3 years ago....

11. snipes824

snipes824 Member

fuck this guy. he hasn't made a single play this year and he's taking his benching like a pussy.

12. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Do the Browns have anyone else we like? Mangini will give us the house for him!!!

13. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

Josh Cribbs would be a hell of a pick up...if we could get Cribbs and a draft pick or two from the Browns, that'd be awesome.

Is it possible Mangini makes another trade with the Jets?

14. Talisman

Talisman Active Member

I think God himself would come down and fire Mangini before he could make another trade for Browns

15. fltflo

fltflo Active Member

Guys,

Can you imagine if Tuna was still the HC on the Jets, hell, Kerry after some of these idiot comments he has made, he wouldn't even deserve the " She " moniker, Tuna would be more like (it) is unset because his play sucks and I (Tuna) bench his ass.

At some point it is my hope that this young man, and yes, he is still a young man, pulls his head out of his ass and turns his life around. He still has one maybe two big contracts left before he hangs it up, if he gets his head on right. I will tell him right now, he will never make the money over the life of his (outside interest) that he will with one of those two contracts.

Maybe before we give up on him, we get a Ex-vet like C-Mart to try an talke some sense into his fat head. Here is a (MAN) who used his Football earnings to make millions more and still had enough left over to help others in need. Big Jenks presence is sorely missed in that locker room, it think

16. GreenMatt14

GreenMatt14 Member

I think we'd be lucky to even get a second round pick for the "prancing pony"

17. chris5533

chris5533 Well-Known Member

Good Riddance, Hope hes cut in the offseason

18. MikeSLTJ23

MikeSLTJ23 Well-Known Member

I didn't realize that a 2nd rounder for a safety in need of a change of scenery who should be in the prime of his career is a pipe dream. Please clarify that one for me. He's had a bad season, he wasn't terrible last year, and before that he was great. It's an attitude issue that can possibly be fixed. Maybe not here, but any less than a 2nd rounder, and I'm going to say it's not worth it.

19. Coach K

Coach K New Member

the guys supposed to be in his prime and hes talking about moving on from football already.

this is going to play out 2 ways, he either pulls his head out his ass and plays ball or Eric Smith bitches him out of his spot and hes gone.

what I dont like the most was when asked if he wanted to be here next year. he essentially says no.

fuck him, trade him for a conditional 4th or 3rd (whatever u can get) and if bitchboy decides to be 07 Rhodes on his new team the pick gets better.

with his money off the books you give the contract to Edwards, extend Mangold and Harris.

20. GreenHornet

GreenHornet New Member

It was probably Gholston