Whats up with the bomb to Moss at the end?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by 73klecko, Nov 23, 2009.

1. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

It doesn't matter what the Patriots did there. If you're going to go out on the field, stop them, and that time we did.

2. Jtuds

Jtuds Active Member

I think it's funny that people are talking about a lack of class when Rex Ryan made a former Pats backup QB a captain for the first game because he helped the Jets gameplan for the Pats so much, then sent 4 former Patriots, including the QB, out for the coin toss.

3. capetide

capetide Banned

I assume that, as has been pointed out many times, but noone here seems to know it, the Patriots have an offensive coordinator who does all the play-calling. BB is involved in developing the game plan, including 3 scripted plays to start the game but otherwise the OC calls the plays during the game.

4. GoPats

GoPats Well-Known Member

Back in Week 2? I remember O'Connell being named a captain and the four ex-Pats thing, but I don't seem to remember a lot of hoopla over it. So...

Don't pull any muscles reaching for that one.

It's pretty simple. The late bomb was an unsuccessful attempt at further jamming the "L" down the Jets' throats because of all the trash talk. Bitching about it is beyond weak. It didn't work anyway so it's moot, but even if it had, the Jets had it coming.

5. Jtuds

Jtuds Active Member

Wow. You completely missed my point. Is the helmet in your avatar like the one you have to walk around wearing?

6. GoPats

GoPats Well-Known Member

Wait... you actually had a point?

And here I thought you were just posting some whiny-ass bullshit about something that happened two months ago.

7. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

who cares about the bomb to moss? bellicek is a classless individual and has been for a long time, stretching beck to his time in NY w/the giants. he is a good football coach and terrible person. I could care less about it. He threw the bomb to moss....so what? Stop the play.

8. Andy_M

Andy_M Well-Known Member

What trash talking? I don't recall much trash talking going on before this game at all.......so I agree with 95% of what you said here, but I don't see how "...the Jets had it coming" as you put it.

#28 Andy_M, Nov 23, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2009
  9. MikeTaliaferro

MikeTaliaferro New Member

I could care less about BB and his "class". I just love watching my Pats compete every year.

Remember 1969!!

10. Jetaho

Jetaho Well-Known Member

Agreed. Without Revis, the Pats would've put up 60 on us and it would've been deserved. You talk shit - you eat shit.

11. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

Bellicek is a classless indivivdual. He was schtupping his married secretary at that same time he was married and had three kids himself. He took Leon Hess' money to be the highest paid Asst. Coach in the NFL and the HC in waiting only to quit the job when it was his turn. he organized and ran a spy ring against other NFL teams that got him a 500K fine and a suspension. He has demanded that seriously injured players practice despite medical limitations. etc. Its hardly news the bellicek is a classless individual. He is. Tossing a bomb to Moss is hardly even close to the most classless things BB has done. He's a lousy person, how he chooses to live his life is his choice.

If people want to embrace him b/c he wins, I understand that but it doesn't change who he is.

12. GoPats

GoPats Well-Known Member

I meant back in week two. The Jets talked a lot before and after that one.

13. GoPats

GoPats Well-Known Member

Who are we talking about here? The guy who coaches the football team I root for or my daughter's kindergarten teacher? I think most Pats fans can separate the football coach from the man.

If you start liking or disliking NFL players and coaches based on their private lives, you're in for a heap o' disappointment. These are not, generally speaking, the most upstanding members of society.

14. kevmvp

kevmvp Well-Known Member

Lol after the bomb to Moss at the end they showed Ryan on the sideline and it looked like he was saying "fuck them" lol.

15. babyknight

babyknight Well-Known Member

i wasn't remotely surprised by it, it was very obviously an attempt to stick it not just to the jets but to revis in particular - they were trying that in the first quarter in particular.

16. James Hasty

James Hasty Well-Known Member

I am guessing Bellicheck had Moss, Welker, and Brady on his fantasy team.

17. Milliner is your Mommy

Milliner is your Mommy Well-Known Member

If you want a classy sport watch golf, I in turn will continue to watch football.

18. 73klecko

73klecko Member

I think some of you are confused on what having class entails (I'm not surprised). What is wrong with putting former Pats out for the coin toss? Nothing. Yes, the Jets talk some smack. I wouldn't say that's lack of class. It's not like they were saying they were going to put brady back in the hospital or disrespecting them. They were just boastful.

As for the person said we should just stop whatever they do. I agree. I just thought it was funny that the Pats were sooo worried about getting Moss off they even tried to get it at the very end and still got denied.

19. msw6880

msw6880 New Member

Moral victory!

20. Ohio Jet

Ohio Jet New Member

:rofl::rofl:
    :rofl: