The Being Sick of / Benching of Kerry Rhodes thread

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by maynardsmyhero-uk, Nov 15, 2009.

?

Does Kerry Rhodes want to be a great football player?

Poll closed Dec 6, 2009.
  1. Yes, he is working hard, but the big plays are just not happening.

59 vote(s)
    24.1%
  2. No, he has used the NFL to make money and become popular.

186 vote(s)
    75.9%
  1. Mambo9

Mambo9 Well-Known Member

Question... if we send Rhodes to the Pro Bowl like he asked... can they keep him there?

PS on a more serious note if the Browns accept to give us something in return for Rhodes I'll hang a Mangini natural size poster in my room... ehm make it rooms.

2. Royce Parker

Royce Parker Well-Known Member

Rhodes has been going backwards this year - like a lot of Jets have.

3. Jtuds

Jtuds Active Member

Rhodes is definitely not nearly as good as advertised. He should try to do something in the offseason while some people may still think he is valuable....not sure if the TC meant to trade him in the offseason or what....when else can we trade him?

4. SanityRemoved

SanityRemoved New Member

He tackles like a catcher covering home plate waiting for the ball. And gets run over like one too.

5. Cellar-door

Cellar-door Active Member

Exactly who do you see giving up a 3rd and a 4th for Rhodes? maybe a 4th by itself, but I doubt even that, more likely you're looking at a conditional pick sliding between 6th and 4th based on performance.

6. RAGINGVILMA

RAGINGVILMA New Member

This team has so many holes On D ughh. A solid corner opposite Revis, a good safety in ryans scheme, a consistent pass rush in a 3-4 via the OLB like ryan had suggs back in Bmore, bulk on that D-Line. Does anyone notice our best pass rushes come when Scott is blitzing, thats sad.

7. teamgreen

teamgreen Well-Known Member

Weird because I saw some street dancers going a funky little routine this weekend and at one point, in unison, they all stop, run 2 steps, throw their arms up in the air, and roll their eyes while whipping their neck around to the right in disappointment. I thought it was pretty strange choreography so I asked the leader after the performance what it was. His answer: "The Kerry Rhodes shuffle-- its artisticly supposed to show an insincere level of extreme disappointment and disbelief"

8. teamgreen

teamgreen Well-Known Member

Oh, and since I started banging this drum from week 5 I may as well keep up the tally: It is now 10 games into the 2009 season and Rhodes has yet to make a positive impact play. Statistically, even Eric Coleman would have picked off 1-2 passes by now-- just on dumb luck and chance alone.

9. ShAuN JoHN 9294

ShAuN JoHN 9294 New Member

Kelly Rhodes is an overrated bitch who hasn't made any impact since 2006. She is more worried about breaking her nail then laying the wood on Welker. Too bad she got the wood shoved up her ass when Maroney and Welker ran her over like the expensive hoe that she is.

Bottom line Fuck Her

10. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

It'd be one thing if it was apparent that Rhodes is having difficult adjusting to a new scheme (new role?); but the guy is playing like a pu$$y, getting run over and whiffing on WRs when he has chance to lay the wood. He's too soft for such an important position in this scheme.

11. ShAuN JoHN 9294

ShAuN JoHN 9294 New Member

She has become a complacent overrated piece of garbage who couldn't pick off a pass if it hit her on her manicured hands...Kelly can't get us a 2nd round pick so it's probably not even worth trading her

12. Johnny4

Johnny4 New Member

Brady went after him all day. All f'n day. Exposed. Wake up call. Call it what you will. Bottom line is he looks slow.

13. legler82

legler82 Well-Known Member

Kerry Rhodes is why women should not be allowed to play in the NFL.

14. GeorgeJETSon

GeorgeJETSon Member

And he tackles like a fucking pussy. Just tries to lower his shoulder and bounce the guy over. Meanwhile, Welker just bounces to the side and picks up another 10 yards. Kerry Rhodes has become a total chump.

15. duketogo

duketogo New Member

Would it be safe to say that Kerry is on the "rhode" to being traded?

16. hendersg

hendersg New Member

Kerry Rhodes is an absolute fraud. I'd cut ties at seasons end. Rhodes sucks

17. Matty Jets

Matty Jets Well-Known Member

Get on the phone with Mangini!

18. pdpullmn612

pdpullmn612 New Member

Rhodes is more intersted in modeling and twittering. We need more players with the mentality like Revis. Rhodes should learn some things from Revis and if not he can leave. He's been terrible and I haven't seen him make one play this season

19. Talisman

Talisman Active Member

just got done going through the game again on the dvr (I'm a masochist, I know), I don't think you could have as many bad plays as he had even if you TRIED. I really liked Rhodes, especially right after Mangini came on board, but that douche has got to go

20. brothermoose

brothermoose Well-Known Member

Sherry and Veronica