I am not confident this team can win another game

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by hoobash, Nov 16, 2009.

1. hoobash

hoobash Well-Known Member

Thats right not another game. This team has lost me and needs to win me back. I am not confident this team wins until

the oc stop making dumb pay calls
    the defense learns how to tackle
    we learn how to manage the clock
    people catch the ball
    we find ways to win rather then loose

This team needs to win me back. Not saying I am not a fan or jumping ship just not confident

2. HOI

HOI Active Member

1.) enough with blaming Schotty already. You cant run the ball 50 fucking times and expect to win. You gotta throw. And if he just had Sanchez dinking and dunking everyone would be bitching that its like watching Pennington. PLay calling is relatively fine...execution sucks.

2.) agreed

3.) really agree

4.) by people you mean Edwards and Keller

5.) Yea...I'd say thats a biggie

3. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

I'm glad they are losing. Maybe they will get so sick of losing and finding ways to lose, they will be hungry next year.

4. guinness77

guinness77 Active Member

Wasn't that the mantra after last season's collapse? No, they need to win asap. Need to slap 2-in-a-row on the Pats. That's where it begins.

5. kromix

kromix New Member

I'll start off by saying that I absolutely hate the jets, you are my least favorite team, partially because I'm a dolphins fan and you are our biggest rival, the other half is because of your loud-mouth coach and team, whom thought they were super-bowl bound week 3.

With that said, I am rooting for a tie, but since that won't happen, I am rooting for the JETS this week against the patriots due to nothing other than their record.

Also, I'd like to add that I hope your F.O finally has a coaching staff change and get these guys out that make your team look like a bunch of idiots. All Ryan did was talk, it seems he forgot the coaching part because you guys have some killer talent on that team going to waste.

To the team I hate the most in the NFL, :beer: and beat those pats for me.

6. VegasMav

VegasMav Well-Known Member

If they lose out the year, do you think they deserve a top 10 draft pick?

7. Milliner is your Mommy

Milliner is your Mommy Well-Known Member

not another game thats a huge joke. We lose close games to the bills fins twice and jags now and now we arent good enough to beat teams like tampa bay.

8. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

What is the big suprise. My brother-in-law who has season tickets for last 30 years told me sell last 3 game by early October, 80% of time jets will suck and tickets will be worthless. The other 20%, 50% of the time they will break your heart and then if we happen to make play-offs you have season tickets anyhow.

I love Jets and took his advice. Now should I buy back my tickets at 50 cents on dollar or stay at home?

I took my friend to game sunday whose dad had season tickets from 1962 to 1978 and he said it is hard enough to be a Jet fan and now they want us to pay 20K for a PSL to see this shit, the Jets can go to Hell. This guy bleeds green. But then again the Jets knows how to pump you up and break your heart 40 years running.

9. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

hahahahahahahaha how many games has this team been blown out in? the difference between mediocre and great is 2-3 plays a game and the jets haven't made those plays this year. to say they won't win another game this season when they have been in every game they have played is just being over dramatic

10. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

Edwards didn't drop that 2pt conversion pass. It was knocked out of his hands. Not the same as dropping it.

11. Patriot_Nation

Patriot_Nation New Member

NFW is that going to happen.

12. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

The only thing that's keeping me at all confident about the Jets chances to compete down the stretch is Sanchez. He's the one guy on the squad who I absolutely know will not mail it in if things go south in a hurry as they are.

I'm really mystified why the Jets are not featuring Shonn Greene more at this point. If they gave Jones his 20 carries and then gave Greene 15 more that would solve a major part of the Sanchez dilemma at this point. Of course that would take the ball out of Sanchez hands for a lot of the game and it would look bad on Schotty's resume I guess.

13. Milliner is your Mommy

Milliner is your Mommy Well-Known Member

greenes not playing more because hes a good runner but thats it. With leon gone our screen pass threat really isnt their and atleast jones can catcha ball. Jones is also a better blocker to keep our rook qb safer. I love greene but hes a rookie too and needs to learn some more before he can be a feature back. He also needs to learn to catch a ball the guys got hands of stone.

14. lude

lude New Member

THIS.

:filler:

15. Patriot_Nation

Patriot_Nation New Member

jests will close out season with an extended string of losses

The perfect team for NY, big-mouth underachievers starting with the coach and extending to the fans. Love seeing the J_E_S_T_S fall on their faces again!! It just gets worse and worse, doesn't it?

Sure to continue in Foxboro next week when your beloved jests will be left bent over their bench with their pants down around their ankles!!

#15 Patriot_Nation, Nov 16, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2009
  16. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

the good news is that Greene should become the feature back next year.

the bad news is that his bowling ball MO will not be used on 3rd and 2.... Shotgun spread formation will be used on 3rd and 2.

17. AlioTheFool

AlioTheFool Spiveymaniac

I said 4 wins coming into the year. I think we have the potential to be better than that, but not much.

All I ask is that we beat the Pats. Please, just give me that Jets.

18. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

Just like we were supposed to get blown out in Foxboro in 2006 and we won? Just like we were supposed to get blown out in Foxboro in 2007 and held the Patriots to their lowest point total of the regular season? Just like we were supposed to get blown out in Foxboro in 2008, built a huge lead, lost the lead but still won the game in overtime?

19. mj2sexay

mj2sexay Active Member

How'd your team do last night?

20. Big Blocker

Big Blocker Well-Known Member

After having lost five of the last six, standing at 4-5 with NE in their house next weekend, and it likely will require 11-5 to be assured of a playoff berth,

I think it is not too early to say the season is over.