Mike Francesa Thread

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Royal Tee, May 4, 2009.

?

Which is it...

1. Fatcessa is a Jealous bitch.

55.3%
  2. Woody is definitely PSL whoring the QB around town.

7.6%
  3. Actually BOTH are right on.

28.0%
  4. Paranoid Android

9.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

I wish people would not listen to this schmuck so he'd go away, and if so please don't post his retarded opinion.

If I wanted to know it, I'd listen.

I know your stating it because you disagree as well, but Fatcessa sucks balls.

2. JetFanInPA

JetFanInPA Well-Known Member

The NFL's number one ranked defense mediocre at best?

Good one Francessa :lol:

3. desert swordz

desert swordz Totally Addicted

you know what would hurt him the most??

if you guys stopped listening to him, and then he found out people stopped listening to his dumb shit, and then his employers found out people stopped listening to him, and then his employers wouldn't feel the need to pay him anymore because he gets no listeners, and then he gets fired, and then they replace with someone else that's hopefully a lot better than him, and then......no one has to listen to him again. and then and then and then.

Just stop listening to this fat fuck. He's getting exactly the types of responses that he wants out of you guys. With him, the best response would be to have no response at all.

4. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

Dammit...I'm going next door and talk to his boss....

(I live 2 houses away from cherny)...LOL

Funny story..One day I come home from work early (was listening to FAN on the way home and he happened to be on...) throw on the simulcast, and my wife was astonished to see the nice guy (they were the first people to come over when we moved in..)that's always out walking the block on TV.......

5. I often find the Francesa criticisms from Jet/Met fans overblown due to the usual inferiorty complex w/ the Giants/Yanks. But this time, the criticism is well founded.

Only an idiot would truly believe that the Giants have the better defense. The Jets routinely get 3 and outs, and stump opponents w/ the viscious 3rd down blitz packages, stout/disciplined run defense, aand an elite cornerback that erases # 1 passing options.

There is nothing objective OR subjective that puts the Giants D ahead of the jets in ANY category other than Defensive Td's...which is a very misleading stat. This is a rating stunt for sure.

6. Johnny4

Johnny4 New Member

Anyone else read Football Outsiders? Pure number crunching statistics. Not just bs opinion rankings. Even they have the Jets at #3. Mike likes to dump on Rex(because he does ESPN and not him) and Rutgers(which he is always wrong on. How about Ray Rice, Mike?)

7. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

May want to mention to Mike that the defense is not responsible for scoring TDs. The defense is responsible for stopping Tds. Jets have one of the better Ds in the league. They are in the top 5 in most of the defensive statistical categories. They do have room to improve, but so does every good D in the league. Francesa is an ass.

8. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

I'd like to know the context of that quote, Mike knows football. There's just no way he'd say something that foolish.

9. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

May be able to catch it from the site or a podcast or something. I'd like to hear this too because it reeks of a stunt, and I don't know if even he and his producer would be this transparent.

10. VegasMav

VegasMav Well-Known Member

Why does anybody care about what Fatcesa says? Fuck him...

11. Mambo9

Mambo9 Well-Known Member

Whoa two Italians on TGG.com :p

Yeah who gives a fuck about Francesca...

12. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Like or not, he's the mouth of NY sports, he's the king of talk radio, his words carry a lot fo weight... ha. He hates the Jets because Rex is on 1050

13. Milliner is your Mommy

Milliner is your Mommy Well-Known Member

hah he hates the jets so much. pretty soon though his bashing is just gonna make him look less credible. saying our d is mediocre at best is rediculous. They put up too goose eggs against texans and raiders. Held tom brady without a td. Held Drew without a passing td if i remember correctly too.

14. GreenHornet

GreenHornet New Member

You do not get to be the #1 defense in the NFL by votes. You earn every bit of it. Quite frankly, I can't even remember a time when the Jets were #1 in the NFL in defense. Considering that the defense did have one not so good game this year, that is a stat we can be very proud of; unfortunately, it does not necessarily equate to a post-season appearence. Nevertheless, I am glad to see where we are and the fact that the Jets D is #1 has exceeded any expectation I had going into this season.

BTW, whatever Francessa has to say is completely meaningless to me; he should be taken off the airways; he releases so much hot air, he may be the cause of global warming.

15. CatoTheElder

CatoTheElder 2009 Comeback Poster of the Year

Francesa is a fat douchebag who says bullshit like this to get people pissed off so they'll talk about him, give him free publicity, and call in on his show.

16. Milliner is your Mommy

Milliner is your Mommy Well-Known Member

Ok i have to say this for the last time I dont know why the fuk people think we are #1 in defense we are #2 behind the giants. Why do people think we are number 1

17. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

the giants padded stats in the first 5 weeks against mostly awful opponents

the jets have shut down brady, shaub, and brees

18. CatoTheElder

CatoTheElder 2009 Comeback Poster of the Year

So you're saying that the Jets' defense is who they thought they were?

19. fozzi58

fozzi58 Well-Known Member

WAY! Paisano! lol

Maybe we should fit Fatcessa into a pair of concrete shoes. I'm good with the decorative concrete so I'll stain them shoes green for him too.

self promotion: http://www.dccoatings.com

20. ArgyleFury

ArgyleFury New Member

Fatcessa

This miserable tubby monster was probably a fat uncoordinated mess in highschool/college and never played a competitive contact sport in his life, yet he speaks as if he is the messiah of sports, and as if all his assertions have already happened, and any dissent or alternative opinions are nonsense. Plus, he is a giant/yankee fan who hates the jets/mets, yet somedays he feigns neutrality.

F that pig

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.