17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. jetsyoung

jetsyoung New Member

I would not put any level of trust into that reply. He stated "I believe" twice which is just opinion - no real knowledge. We deserve a definitive response!

2. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

I agree-----------I want them to tell us publicly and in writing by MAIL what the EXACT plans are!!!! Why in the world we do not have an anser yet is mind boggling!

3. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

That about sums it up.

Fuck you, Woody.

4. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

They're salesmen, period, kept in the dark on purpose. "I believe" is all they can say because they don't really know. They sell PSLs. And they have to do it at any cost. Say anything and don't worry about what our policies are.

A definitive, knowledgable, official NY Jets response to a lot of these questions won't be forthcoming until all PSLs are sold, which is when hell freezes over.

Honestly, until then ... calling reps and asking questions, emailing the NY Jets for definitive answers, reading other message boards for "answers" and trying to figure out just WTF is going to happen is fruitless. Assume the worst, because that's how we've been treated so far.

5. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

They are building new access roads with tons of planning to get us in and out faster so the Jets need to figure out a way of fucking it up. I have total confidence they will, just like the idiots at the Meadowlands now. I want to park where I want and I want to pay when I go, is that to much to ask?? Does everything have to makes us feel like we are being ripped off. Do you need to scrape every last dime from us, can you make things a little like the past, you know, enjoyable, hassle free. This new place better be awesome and my seats better be wider, that's all I can say Woody

6. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

I love the way these assholes are trying to "make the game day experience better" by doing all these things but besides the lame surveys I have been getting off and on, they're not asking us what we really want.

I WANT A PLAYOFF CALIBER TEAM KICKING THE SNOT OUT OF OPPOSING TEAMS. A RUNNING GAME THAT DEMOLISHES OPPONENTS. I WANT OUR DEFENSE TO STRIKE FEAR IN TOM BRADY SO HE SHITS HIMSELF. I WANT A WINNING TEAM. I WANT A TEAM THAT IS KICK ASS FOR A LONG TIME. AND MOST OF ALL I WANT A GODDAMN SUPERBOWL WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even though I have to admit, I am truly excited about having a steak and a martini in the lounge when we're going for it on 4th and goal. Who cares to watch the game when I can do that?

7. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

What are best seats in LL EZ or EZ Mezz?

Using seniority of a Row one Giant fan, Giants are allocating tickets based on seat location and zone rather than senority I have chance on buying two Giants PSL. Which even though I am a jet fan I will go to one or two games and sell rest.

I have to put on form my preferences, row, section, aisle or not etc. Since seat allocation is not done for EZ mezz or LL EZ I can pretty much sit where I want, since row one people get first pick.

Just curious where would you guys sit in EZ if entire stadium was empty. Should I just say row one corners, or row one middle or is there more to it?

8. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

I have to pick my top three sections from here, then do row and aisle/no aisle. What is best? I am thinking closest to sideline LL EZ row one.

108-144 on the North End Zone and sections 118-133 on the South End Zone.
    Mezzanine sections 207a-245a & 203b-249b on the North End Zone and sections 220a-232a & 224b-228b

9. ELLSWORTH

ELLSWORTH Member

Me thinks we shouldnt help this guy with anything..

10. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

lol

11. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Gordon, I plan on scalping my Giants tickets for a profit and buying Jets UD tickets with profits. Row one Giant EZ tickets I should clear 2k profit a year which will pay for my Jets UD tickets.

12. ELLSWORTH

ELLSWORTH Member

Stories just dont add up,, on waiting list for 15 years not called.. then two days ago called, now using someones row 1 seniority to buy tickets.. blah blah blah..

13. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Lease terms

The Stadium under construction on March 14, 2009The lease for the new stadium is for 25 years, with options to extend it that could eventually reach 97 years. After the 15th year of the lease, every five years, one of the two teams may opt out of the lease, giving the state 12 months notice. However, if one team leaves for a new stadium, the other team would have to remain for the remainder of the lease.[9] Based on the teams' histories, this clause presumably allows the Jets to eventually decide that they want to play in their own stadium and leave if they can find a way to finance it, although the high cost of the stadium and relocation of team facilities to New Jersey makes this unlikely. It is unknown if the lease starts upon construction or upon the stadium's opening. The teams also get parking revenue from the Meadowlands' western parking lots year round, even when there are no events at the stadium (this would occur when other parts of the Meadowlands host events)[

So bottom line, Jets may bolt soon than Giants therefore PSLs are worth less.

In regards to Giants I am using my low wait list number and combining with a guy who only bought two of the four PSLs he is entitled to so I can get row one seats in my name.

14. ELLSWORTH

ELLSWORTH Member

Me still thinks your full of crap...

15. pantograph3

pantograph3 New Member

Why do you keep posting this stuff? Those of us that bought PSLs and are excited about the upcoming season/stadium and the Jets in general are tired of it.

16. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

+1
    It is getting old and tired-

I can't freaking wait until this thing is sold out so people will quit bitching about PSL's.

It is what it is and it's not going away. Take it or leave it-

17. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

He is-

He has a obsession with anything row 1, there is no way in hell is he's getting anything row 1 in the Giants endzone, those have probably been gone before they were even selling tickets.

I'm sure row 1 is open at WNBA games, please enjoy the views there.

18. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Elsworth, too good to be true. Turns out damm Giants finally announced just as I was turing in check I had to buy my two seats at the same time the row one Giant fans bought his. It is seat location and then day you bought tickets, so the delay cost me as seat allocation process has two variables and since I am buying last minute guy offerd higher row in middle. So it is a should of would of thing.

In regards to Jets, Giants have several hundred lower level and several hundred mezz seats left plus lots of club seats. Giants started selling PSLs way before Jets and were coming off a recent superbowl. PSL sales ground to a halt by preseason and even there winning streak at start of season did not get those last seats sold.

The Jets offered me Section 142 in middle row two when I was called on the 20 yard line, so I am not bitter as I was offered great seats. But the 30K PSL made me choke. I would be paying 30K to buy seats that are slightly less than the seats I have today on the 40 yard line lower level row one. Plus it would be a $140 ticket priice as opposed to $105.

Mezz seats for 4k sounds good on paper. But I also have front row mezz seats this year and I sold the entire season tickets at slightly below face this year. Those are in section 228 row one and Mr. Section 227 will tell you they are great seats. If I can't get face for sideline $115 Mezz tickets this year why would I spend 8K for Mezz End zone seats with a $120 ticket price.

I think anyone who bought a PSL should be very excited, even more so if they got good seats. I bought a new car and loved it, even though the moment the tires hit the payment I was out 5k.

I was only going to buy a PSL if I was guaranteed that I could sell my seats for enough profit to cover the costs of seats plus PSL payment. Plus I only go to 4-5 games a year. This sunday is my last game of year. The last 3 games I have already sold all 12 of my tickets.

19. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Rodimus Jets offered me Row 2 sideline. I told them no thank you I only want row one. So I sit in stinky UD. I think rep was a bit suprised. This Sunday is my last day in seats unless Jets make play-offs. I better start praying! In english and spanish so Sanchez doesnt miss a word.

I totally don't want row one cause I have a big ego it just sells for more in secondary. A row one section 131 ticket goes for like $100 bucks more than a row 5 section 131 ticket. Even Row 2 sells for like $50 bucks less. So the row two he offered me at $50 bucks less a ticket is worth $1,000 a year less than row one. Since I sell 1/2 my tickets over 30 years I am out 15K with row two over row one.

Interesting enough row one mezz sells at not much more than last row mezz.

20. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

I guess we have a few more years of this bitching coming our way!

+1
    It is getting old and tired-

I can't freaking wait until this thing is sold out so people will quit bitching about PSL's.