Madden 10 Online Cheese Dcks and How to Beat Them

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by WhiteShoeWillis, Aug 18, 2009.

1. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

to stop the wildcat. Have a play like Nickle-Velcro in your audible.....run a play out of 4-3 and blitz all linebackers. move pass rush angle in direction of strong side and spread your linebackers. Use a safety to attack from and contain from outside. If you press play preview and passer Icons come up, they are going to run a pass play from the wildcat. Use your Nickle-Velcro and this will completely fuck them up.

2. devilonthetownhallroof

devilonthetownhallroof 2007 TGG Fantasy Baseball League Champion

I don't see anything wrong with that though. I don't do it because I'm too impatient and want to run plays, but teams try to control the clock for a reason, and it's part of real football. I don't think I've ever seen Tom Brady get a snap with more than 2 seconds on the clock outside of a hurry up situation. It's sound strategy, the less your opponent has the ball, the less chance there is that they score.

3. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

if the play clock was less than 40 seconds i would agree with you. even when the game is being played at a good pace we only get about 30-35 plays on offense. thats about half of a real game, then you have a guy milking the clock down to 0 so now you are looking at 25 offensive plays at the most. of course it is possible to milk the clock on the other guy, but who wants to not enjoy the game just to fight back against a cheeser.

4. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

BCast20: uses the Titans, just gives the ball to Chris Johnson every play and does onsides kick bullshit every play

5. 624

624 Banned

Just so you guys know because I didn't know until a week ago, for 360, X + LB is switch to return onside kick.

Oh and WSW can you edit your OP to include all the new ones? I think I have a couple more in my recently played list that I'll put up later if I remember which ones they are.

#45 624, Nov 9, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2009
  6. andexlera

andexlera New Member

Hate cheesers. Just beat some cheezhead with a 46yd fg with 3 sec left who always went with the onsider and go for it on 4th every time. Pm me if you are looking for a good game.

7. Tight

Tight Active Member

isnt that the best feeling.. ahh man

8. Tight

Tight Active Member

Can Not Stop Wild Cat.. Fuck

9. 624

624 Banned

A guy named juavta used the same formation with Vince Young in shotgun and would either do a Chris Johnson draw or throw it to him in flats every time, and when I finally did stop it he would just run with Young. I quit because i couldn't take playing with that fucker.

10. 624

624 Banned

Just played some cheesedick named Bill Belhichick that goes for it on 4th down inside his own 30 yard line in the 4th quarter while leading, he didn't make it and I won.

11. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

hah
    :beer:

12. RSherryJr

RSherryJr New Member

I use the 3-4 sting pinch. Reblitz the NT and put the LILB in between the RE and NT. Spread your LB's. You can tell were the wildcat is being run every time by looking for the wide that has the WR closer to the line. That is the strongside of the formation. The whole deal with the wildcat is that it gives them and extra blocker. Flip this play to the other side if that is the strong side.

13. RSherryJr

RSherryJr New Member

Anyone interested in me posting diff strategy stuff for the Jets?