Your Guide to Cheap Jets Jerseys

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by Double Zero, May 7, 2009.

1. LeonNYJ

LeonNYJ Well-Known Member

Yep, sucks.

2. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

I just got two Jets jerseys I ordered from jersey101.

Some have said they have the 50 season patch, mine don't.

Did you order from 101 for the patch and was it a special request?

3. MadBacker Prime

The font on the Jets jersey is wrong. It looks like they used the Titans font for the Jets jersey.

I just got home and compared to my authentic and premier jerseys.

The quality compared to the authentic is not even close, the material is closer to the premier. The premier is a nicer Jersey when looked at closely excluding the Jets patch.

The NFL patch on the knockoffs is a joke.
    If the numbers were right I might be a little easier, but I just don't like these things. Maybe I'm too anal but the colors are off too, I don't know if I can bring myself to wear these things to the game, lol. Which was their soul purpose.

Are any of the other sites better then 101? When I'm at the game I can spot the fakes quite easily on the Titans jerseys, I never expected the same result with the Jets jerseys.

The names on the back look like crap too, again I can't expect too much for $38.00.

They'll be great for our annual Thanksgiving Bowl. Has anyone else noticed the Jet font is off too? From what I've read it's supposed to be correct. The 2 is way off.

4. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

Rod - look at the previews on 101, the jets jerseys clearly have the Titans font for the numbers on the front and back on some of the jerseys. That's why you gotta avoid getting those!

And like I always say, have your g/f wear the jersey, tear it off her and use it to clean up your load. It's 38 bucks...

5. joejets1

joejets1 Member

I was at the Jet game on Sunday and in the parking lot before the game saw a guy walking around selling authentic Jerseys for $50. I was going to buy one but the only two he had with him was a home Titans Leon Washington. Told him I would buy a Sanchez or Revis if it was green or white but he never came back. Has anyone else here seen those guys walking around?

6. nyjets2sb

nyjets2sb Member

Yeah I saw one of them at the Jets vs. Titans game

7. MadBacker Prime

I thought they didn't make the nice Titans Jerseys.

Do you get the Jets one from yoyocart???

3 different people on page 51 said its the Titans that are wrong. You do have a great idea for them though!

#1027 MadBacker Prime, Nov 5, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2009
  8. jerseyjetfan84

Recieved two Jerseys today. White Revis looks pretty good, runs a bit large. White Sanchez looks like a two year old made it. You win some, You lose some.

9. thejetsaddict

thejetsaddict New Member

If your going to be anal about your Jersey then you really shouldnt be purchasing a $38 knock off from China. These arent meant to replace authentic's to people who are meticulous.

Personally I love all of my 101 purchases, although im not the kind of person who would put an authentic next to it and compare closely. Then again I would never spend that kind of money on an authentic unless I was getting it signed. If you are that kind of person then like I said, avoid these places. I would MUCH rather spend $38 on a good quality Jersey that is VERY close to perfect but a little off, then spend $100 plus.

If you compare these to the $80 replicas from NFL shop I dont know why anyone would purchase the $80 dollar version. They have painted on numbers for christ sakes.

10. IATA

IATA Trolls

Going to order a Maynard from 101 in the next couple days for my stepdad. And maybe a Chrebet for myself.

It's going to be well traveled. Beijin -> East Coast Canada -> West Coast USA

I'll report back when it arrives :)

11. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

the nice Titans jersey I got is from jersey101. The two that are very accurate are the Thomas Jones and Kerry Rhodes.

12. MadBacker Prime

Now that I went back and looked I think the Edwards Jersey is correct, the Revis jersey is off.

I think the 2 is the only culprit. I'll use them for this year because the schmucks behind spill at least 3 beers a game.
    I understand drinking and having a good time but not to the point where you can't hold yourself up and actually remember what happened.

13. jerseyjetfan84

14. thejetsaddict

thejetsaddict New Member

#1034 thejetsaddict, Nov 5, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2009
  15. MadBacker Prime

I know-

That's what I mentioned about 3 times I can't expect much for 38 bucks.

I can still complain about the color and other things that should be easy to replicate with the proper child labor.

As I said, they'll be perfect for getting shit spilled on. I'l never wear my authentics to a game this year, we'll see next year.

Thank you though, I really appreciate the feedback. :up:

16. ToonWalker

ToonWalker New Member

Sadly, a two-year-old probably DID make it.

17. Mr777

Mr777 New Member

Ok well I still have not seen any movement of my package 7 days later, I was curious how long I should wait before I file a dispute with paypal? I know shipping can take a while since its coming from China, but what worrys me is that the package hasnt been scanned in 7 days. I have been in contact with Tina from jerseymall about my concerns but I havent gotten a clear cut answer on whats going on.

18. jetzfan

jetzfan Member

I ordered 4 Jerseys on 10/21,,,I just picked the up at the post office yesterday. Tey tried to deliver it on 11/4. They say up to 2 weeks and it seems correct.

19. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

That's right, you're sitting with the corporate folks next year..

J/K bud.

20. xmscott

xmscott Well-Known Member

Just received a blue/white retro Keller jersey.

Very very nice work by jersey101.