Your Guide to Cheap Jets Jerseys

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by Double Zero, May 7, 2009.

1. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

my white sanchez is nice.

2. DHarris52

DHarris52 Active Member

Relax. The whole intent of this thread is to review these jerseys and provide feedback to others.

While I do think there are flaws (some obvious, some not so obvious) in all bootleg jerseys, I also think you can help yourself out by getting one style of jersey over another. For example: in my experience, the white Titans jerseys are done much better than the blue ones.

This would all be a non-issue if Reebok/NFL would charge a reasonable price for the "real" authentics. They are probably made in a factory that is within walking distance of where the bootlegs are being produced and most likely cost about $10 for Reebok to make.

#1002 DHarris52, Oct 28, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2009
  3. gustoonarmy

gustoonarmy 2006-2007 TGG.com Best International Poster of the

Money > right on it.

As I did say the colour of my pics doesn't do them justice. The numbers may well be not authentic looking but the colour is actually spot on, see I think mine looks more like this than the supposed authentic one...

[​IMG]

mine
    [​IMG]

Authentic?? and these are screen printed
    [​IMG]

#1003 gustoonarmy, Oct 28, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2009
  4. JerseyJet27

JerseyJet27 Member

Jersey101.com. Just got a white Braylon and a white titans Keller off there. Arrived in about a week, good quality and a good selection.

5. DHarris52

DHarris52 Active Member

The number font doesn't change whether it is a screen printed replica or a stiched authentic.

6. cambam71

cambam71 Member

Do they have the right style #'s?

7. bigalxc

bigalxc Active Member

I found another website we could add to this list. its https://www.dhgate.com/ I haven't ordered anything off it but just passing it along

8. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

Truth.

Fillah

9. cambam71

cambam71 Member

Wouldn't go with this one - independent sellers are managed by this site. I ordered a Keller White jersey and the guy decided that he should send me a green one instead of white since they didn't have white in stock - when I asked for my money back I had the choice of sending it back to the guy and paying for shipping on my own, or getting $5 back....:mad:

So I submitted it for resolution to paypal.

10. gustoonarmy

Thats where the jerseys above came from, there are some good sellers on their selling stuff at wholesale prices

11. DHarris52

DHarris52 Active Member

The Chinese shipping company really shit the bed with my order.

101 shipped it on 10/22 and, according to tracking, Hong Kong Post didn't fly it out until 10/30.

From what I could gather from this thread, it seemed like the average shipping time was 7-10 days so I really thought I had a shot at getting it for the Miami game. After 7 days, my jersey didn't even leave the country yet. :finssuck:

Oh well, life goes on.

12. JerseyJet27

JerseyJet27 Member

Check the site out. Some of the White and Green jerseys(ex: Jones and Leon) have the Titans numbering. The White Titans ones seem solid and my Braylon was pretty good also for the price. I would say the lettering on the rest are accurate except for Jones and Leon.

13. masivemunkey

masivemunkey Member

I just got my Revis blue titans jersey from jersey101. I have to say I'm really impressed with the quality of this jersey although there are some problems.

I've put together a mini review of this jersey for people who are thinking of buying through jersey101. BTW I own every single type of jersey (authentic, premiere, and replica) and I've compared it straight up to each.

Problems with this jersey:
    1. Sizing is slightly off, it fits a little smaller than my authentic Mangold, but overall is very close (actually I prefer it a little tighter). It also is about two inches longer than my Mangold.
    2. Fabric is lighter than the authentic, but thicker than the replica and premiere. The fabric is not as soft as any of the real jerseys though, feels like stiffish and rough.
    3. Number style is wrong, it has the green/white jersey style numbers instead of the titans style numbers.
    4. Smells like glue or something, even after washing it, not too bad now though, might need another wash to get the smell out, it was pretty bad when I first opened the package.
    5. Stitching is not as clean or done as well as the other jerseys, but really isn't that noticeable.

Jersey selection:
    In the end this jersey is extremely well made for $38 or whatever it cost. I don't really mind the number difference because I think 99% of people won't notice. If you're low on cash then I definitely would recommend jersey101. Obviously if you have the means though authentic is definitely the way to go, I wear my authentic way more than any of the other types and it is by far the nicest. After trying both replicas and premieres I wouldn't recommend going that way, they are just shit for how much you pay for them.

BTW I also got a Lebron jersey from jersey101 for my brother and it was just horrible quality. I know it's the start of the season so people might be thinking of getting a new bball jersey, but don't buy from jersey101, it's trash and unwearable (fabric is shit, cut horribly, the white numbers have red and blue stains on it, and poor sewing).

14. Fman99

Fman99 New Member

Cool! I just bought my four year old a $60 Mark Sanchez (green) jersey. It's huge, but he'll grow into it :)

15. Big Poppa Naich

Big Poppa Naich Active Member

Its kind if weird that jersey101 seems to have the correct font available for the titans of ny jerseys. My white titans l. washington jersey has the correct font letters, except the sleeve is supposed to have the current style font, and it has the old style font.

16. BleedingGreen55

BleedingGreen55 Active Member

Anyone know what's going on with jerseymall2008?? They don't have any selection.. They're still pushing Favre jerseys.

17. Big Poppa Naich

Big Poppa Naich Active Member

looks like yoyocart is offline...

18. SportsHeckle.com

SportsHeckle.com New Member

I Want 3 Of Em!!!!

19. Mr777

Mr777 New Member

Hey guys wondering if anyone has had this problem, this is my first time Ive had this happen.
    I have noticed that my package has not moved since 10/31 when it was in BEIJING being "Despatch from Sorting Center" usually it takes another day to get to the US customs area but as of today nothing. So has anyone else seen this?

20. gustoonarmy

If its coming via the UK, its possible the strike action by postal workers here might have slowed it up