Mike Francesa Thread

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Royal Tee, May 4, 2009.

?

Which is it...

1. Fatcessa is a Jealous bitch.

55.3%
  2. Woody is definitely PSL whoring the QB around town.

7.6%
  3. Actually BOTH are right on.

28.0%
  4. Paranoid Android

9.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skicats

Skicats Well-Known Member

2. kevmvp

kevmvp Well-Known Member

The Jets being on ESPN 1050 im sure has a lot to do with Francesa's negativity towards the Jets.

I dont think he HATES the Jets. But I think he likes to get on them a lot more then he does the Giants. The Jets have a very passionate fanbase and getting our fanbase riled up increases his ratings.

My problem with Francesa is he tends to makes things up and skew the facts to help prove a lot of his points and he picks on people. He hasnt liked Bart Scott from the moment he signed with the Jets and he gets on him all the time. Saying he has a big mouth is fine but telling him he needs to get out of New York is another thing.

He loved the Rex Ryan hiring and when he was on his show talking about how he "didnt come here to kiss Bellichecks rings" Francesa loved it. He was talking about how he is such a breath of fresh air and just had nothing but nice things to say about Ryan up until they lost the first time to Miami.

When Ryan is giving him quotes he doesnt have a problem with it but when he's giving them so someone else he seems to jump all over it and take his shots.

He seems to also have a double standard. Antonio Pierce said after beating the Raiders that "playing them was like playing a scrimmage" and im pretty sure he said it on Mike's show to. And Francesa had nothing to say about that. But when Bart Scott boasts about his team after a win or makes a couple sarcastic comments like he did on Sunday after a loss he jumps all over him. I have no problem with his take on things but it has to go both ways in my opinion.

3. jaywayne12

jaywayne12 Well-Known Member

If you listened to him yesterday...he went easy on the Jets compared to the way he blasted the Giants...basically saying its time for them to start all over on defense from top to bottom because they truly suck.

With that said...I felt like he was throwing us a bone there. What choice did he have.

4. dolphinswinagain

dolphinswinagain New Member

Nothing better than goin up to New York to watch my Fins complete the sweep on the overated Jets and watch all your fans pile out of the GIANTS' stadium whinning like a bunch of babies! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    0-2
    0-2
    0-2
    0-2
    0-2

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Jetzz

Jetzz Active Member

Yes, nothing better than it I am sure... I am also sure it was worth waiting for since it hasn't happened in more than a decade. :up: Enjoy dickless...

6. dolphinswinagain

It happened in 2003 you ididot! Learn how to count!

7. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Another dickless child that shows up after the game is played. Just another twerp.

8. dolphinswinagain

9. dolphinswinagain

hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

10. dolphinswinagain

ididot ididot ididot ididot ididot ididot ididot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. dolphinswinagain

i showed up at your stadium not behind a computer like you puzzy

12. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Was that you? I was wondering why there was a Dolphins fan walking around the parking lot offering free blow jobs.

13. dolphinswinagain

lmao! Alright buddy I'll leave you guys alone. Really nothing has to be said anyways you know who owned your azzes this year. BTW... really impressive that the whole stadium knows how to spell J-E-T-S. Good job guys!

14. CJLang

CJLang Well-Known Member

Respects him... or likes him? Likes him because he lets them act like numbnuts.

Scott earns a right to talk because he backs it up on the field, but Ryan isn't even willing to man up as the coach and take blame when they lose (the other team is just lucky).

...and Kerry rhodes has turned into a grade A punk, and he DOESN'T back it up on the field.

15. IIMeanDeanII

IIMeanDeanII Well-Known Member

I'm tired of hearing all this crying. What kind of fans are some of you?

The only thing that is a joke is this fanbase. Fucking stupid.

Fanbase = Joke

16. CJLang

CJLang Well-Known Member

Your boys better bring alot more tho the table this week! You're not gonna get 3 gift touchdowns every week!

17. Steve032

Steve032 New Member

Who cares what some fat slob radio announcer cares about our team?

18. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Rex Ryan in on Kay's show every week, Fatcesa wanted Ryan real bad. Its all about Mike not getting what he wanted and the jets being on 1050 like the poster said. Its all personal with him, he's a hater and a real bastard. He would never go off on Coughlin or Giradi like that because he has to talk to them ever week. We deserve to be ragged on, its just he would not have the balls to do so if Rex was on at 5pm because he's a blow hard pussy.

19. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

I am guessing you have never been laid.

20. GoPats

GoPats Well-Known Member

That's pretty goddamn true, but it's for completely different reasons.

Rex Ryan got ahead of himself with this team... it's pretty much that simple. And he's got to temper his comments a little more when the Jets lose. I don't care who you are, when you talk like that after losing a game you look stupid. Just give credit to the other team and talk about getting ready for the next game. End of story.

There's a lot of football left to be played guys. Nothing is decided yet...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.