Mike Francesa Thread

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Royal Tee, May 4, 2009.

?

Which is it...

1. Fatcessa is a Jealous bitch.

55.3%
  2. Woody is definitely PSL whoring the QB around town.

7.6%
  3. Actually BOTH are right on.

28.0%
  4. Paranoid Android

9.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ted

Ted Member

Then it must really burn deep inside that you got beat by a team that really sucks and has only 2 players with talent. Twice! :rofl:

2. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

nah the 1st meeting the Fins won outright. Sunday, the most consistent part of the franchise for the last 10 years decided to blow balls.

maybe the Jets could sweep the Pats, and then a balance would occur.... or something.

3. sackexchange

sackexchange Well-Known Member

We lost to the Bills too but I'm not ready to concede that they're a better team. I'm sure the Pats would say the same about their loss to the Jets. Shit happens.

4. SyracuseJet

SyracuseJet Well-Known Member

Does that reputation has something to do with you? I don't understand the problem here... Is this effecting your love life or something?

5. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

I've watched this team a long time and I've seen us as a joke, I'll gladly take being a joke at 4-4 w/ a rookie HC and rookie QB.

6. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

Is he not being fair? you guys act like we have won 5 SBs this decade. he bashed the Giants for a long time too until they earned praise. We are so damn sensitive to every criticism. Take a step back and see things the way non-Jet fans do. We have a loudmouth HC and team and we will be hated for it.

7. GeshJet

GeshJet Active Member

Amen, brother.

8. GAJETMAN

GAJETMAN Member

more like the Jets beat themselves....2/3 of the units beat the hell out of the Sardines, just our usually reliable special teams unit had 2 fluke bad plays that cost us the game.

9. Chad Penninton 10

Chad Penninton 10 New Member

Hey it's part of the game and best offensive player? Leon isn't even your best runningback?what excuse is having your best defensive player out when the jets clearly shutdown the Dolphins run game.

10. ToddisGod

ToddisGod Banned

my point is in the spring when Rex was jumping to go on and perhaps Mike thought he might somehow get a weekly spot with him he was blowing smoke up his big ass. As the season approached and the "ESPN BAN" reared its head Francessa really turned to bashing the jets more then I can ever remember.
    Personally if my choice is to be irrelevant (like we were under herm and eric) or middle of the road and getting positive or negative attention from others I will take the attention.

11. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

ESPN and Michael Kay have Rex on at 5pm on Monday and are the flagship of the Jets. Mike has Leon Washignton on Monday's and he's a total bore and Mike's not into it. He's pissed that the Jets would not give him Rex or someone better. I am telling you, his recent hate for the Jets is personel, just like when Jay Cross worked for the Jets. Fatcesca is hate monger, the meanest of mean. Its all about bowing to Mike

12. thejetsaddict

thejetsaddict New Member

F U And Francesa

13. JohnnyJohnson

JohnnyJohnson Banned

There have been a lot of shit talking teams out there....how many of them live up to their own hype?

More often than not they crash and burn. Crash and burn? Crash and burn? For some reason that sounds eerily familiar....crash...and....burn...hmmmmmm

14. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Electrolux

Well at least Jets found a comapny willing to sponsor and do naming rights for the Jets Special Teams.

Electrolux Vacuums - They both suck.

15. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

I love the bravado, and it is rubbing off on the team.

The Ravens defense had it for years and nobody bitched about them when they lost. It's only because Rex is in NY now so it's amplified by 10.

I love the fact that our guys are still confident, would you rather have a bunch of Cole Hamels wishing the season was over??

Fatcessa has been on Rex all year, when in reality he's pretty much a clone of Rex minus the football knowledge and likability.

16. JohnnyJohnson

JohnnyJohnson Banned

I'd rather have a bunch of guys that shut up and pay attention to all the details, than a bunch of guys that talk shit and make mental errors.

I think all the bravado makes the fans feel good, but it's pretty fucking useless in reality. They're still the same team as they were before they started talking, and you're still the same fan.

Fortune Cookie Moment: It is better to remain quiet and present the illusion of stupidity, than to speak and confirm it.

17. Jtuds

Jtuds Active Member

You're unable to even write the English language properly, yet you expect to be taken seriously. Just look at your reply, you can't help it because you don't know how! That's the joke.

Brighten up, understand the language, string some properly spelled words together, learn to make a little sense, and try again. I'm convinced you're an idiot since you can't even express a thought in writing without showing your incompetence, but some people might care.

18. Jetzz

Jetzz Active Member

You and fat Mike can GFY... :up:

Bunch of quitters with keyboards for fans... :rolleyes:

19. jetzIII

jetzIII New Member

It's amazing...For years now we had coaches and players on this team that had NO personality. Coaches that would sit on the sideline picking there noses instead of yelling for a call or to a player. NOW we have a guy that talks shit, has an attitude and now people are saying he needs to shut up. This is why this team will always have issues.

20. jonnyd

jonnyd 2007 TGG.com Funniest Poster Award Winner

I dont understsand why everyone on this board loves Ryan. Jury is still out in my book. Ive seen this team outcoached at times, Ive seen this team unprepared at times. Ive seen some poor clock management and Ive seen some trouble with knowing when to call timeout......rookie coaching mistakes? may very well be. But to be in love with this coach at this point is mind boggling. Why? Because he has a big mouth and has confidence? ummm ok. No reason to kill Ryan or his team at this point but theres certainly no reason to be all fired p and sayin shit like "give Ryan two years and we'll be a top team"...who says?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.