Mike Francesa Thread

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Royal Tee, May 4, 2009.

?

Which is it...

1. Fatcessa is a Jealous bitch.

55.3%
  2. Woody is definitely PSL whoring the QB around town.

7.6%
  3. Actually BOTH are right on.

28.0%
  4. Paranoid Android

9.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SettlerDawg

SettlerDawg Well-Known Member

Just be a Colts, Steelers, Patriots, Cowboys, or a Saints fan then. I'm sure there's plenty of room on the bandwagons over there.

2. Vilmalover51

Vilmalover51 Active Member

Dude, I am not a bandwagon fan, stfu. I'm pissed about MY TEAMS play lately.
    This board is ridic sometimes

3. TitansGiantsBears

TitansGiantsBears New Member

Hey! Don't forget us! The Titans look prety lousy too! Although it was nice to get a win yesterday.... finally!

4. SettlerDawg

SettlerDawg Well-Known Member

And you don't think anyone else is pissed? There's no reason to be calling for a coach's head and demanding that he change his coaching methods 8 games into his 1st season.

5. Vilmalover51

and by clowns, it doesn't mean about the teams record, its about the way we handle losing and the things that come out of our coaches and players mouths.

the raiders, chiefs, redskins, lions, browns, titans, and bucs are not even worth discussing amongst there fan bases.

6. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

I hate posters like you. This is a piece of shit thread. We r fucking 4-4. How does that make you a joke of the NFL? We lost two games against the Dolphins and are STILL ahead of them. We are in second place, a game and a half away from NE.

Our D is second best in the NFL = joke?
    Our run O is the best in the NFL = Joke?
    Our D has given up the least pts = Joke?
    Rex and Sanchez are both rookie and this team is still 4-4 = Joke?

I'll tell you whats a joke. Posters and fans like you are a joke!

7. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

Why don't the mods drop a few warnings for creating such troll threads when there are about 50 threads created with the same BS? I mean, I get sick of reading these threads. I come here to read something positive but all I see are threads created by some clowns.

8. Vilmalover51

If u can make a positive thread about this team lately, I'll feel good about the rest of the season

9. Vilmalover51

qoute me one time on when I demanded he change his methods.

10. Vilmalover51

please read what I wrote about being clowns. Its not about the RECORD. Its about the way the team handles losing. The words that come out of our player's mouths after the games. cough BART SCOTT. Our record is ok, our rep around the league is clownlike

11. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

I didn't see his conferrence, but if he said our record is ok, what do you want him to say? We are losers and our record sux? You need to gain a positive energy any way you can after a loss.

BTW, how on earth can YOU say that its about how the team handles losing? You are crying about it and when Finheaven users come and see this thread, they laugh at the fans. You represent your fair share of the Jets fans. Such threads will indeed make us look like clowns. Im frustrated too, but I know we won't be giving up two KR TDs and one Fumble return TD again this season.

We ran very well against an excellent Run D. Our Run O shut down the leagues #2 running offense. There are so many positives to take out. Don't just look at the final result and start crying.

Like Ryan said, "they were totally outplayed" in two departments. When your kicker makes two tackles, and your special team unit gives up 2 TDs, the headcoach shouldn't be liable. Its the special team coach and our special team unit is one of the best. Miami simply fluked it yesterday. Thats the best way to put it.

12. ToddisGod

ToddisGod Banned

The Root of Francesa's Hatred.

Mike Francessa's name seems to keep popping up this discussing his apparent disdain for this current Jet Team. He complained about Sanchez being annointed before the team took the field, Scotts Loud Mouth and now Rex Ryans coaching and his personality. It was not that long ago when Parcells was around that Big Mike was a fan of the green and white.
    I really believe his hatred right now resides in the fact that the Jets broadcasts have moved to ESPN radio and his ongoing war and bashing of everything ESPN prevents him from getting the interviews, players etc... that he wants to have on his show. When he had Ryan on in the Spring he raved about him, loved his bravado and said he was great for New York. Now that he can't get the guy on the show or his players etc... he sings a different tune.
    Perhaps I am in the minority in saying I am a fan of Mike Francessa but do dislike how and why he supports or dishes certain players or franchises. In the end its better to have him talking about us in any manner rather then not talking about us at all.

13. 624

624 Banned

If we win the next 12 super bowls Francessa will bash us for having a QB over 30.

14. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

Everything fat Mike says is legit tho. This is not trolling, it is just stating facts

15. ThunderbirdJet

ThunderbirdJet New Member

Parcells was about as abrasive as any HC in the NFL ever was in his press conferences. He was arrogant and confrontational. Fatcessa loved him. Ryan is like Parcells in some ways too, but he isn't Parcells. The Jets just lost to Miami, a team run by Parcells. Hard to figure this one out.

Fatcessa is an asshole, and always will be one. He hates the Mets and the Jets, and his BS always reflects those facts.

16. babyknight

babyknight Well-Known Member

He is also a complete elitist, a total snob. In many ways the Jets represent the opposite of that with the roots of our fanbase being, generally speaking, quite different to the "old lady" of NY football, the Giants, and the storied Yankees.

There is no doubt that he is harsh on every new york sports team at different points, but there is also no doubt that there is particular relish and almost personal venom when he lets loose on the Jets. He's an elitist snob who loves riling up the fanbase.

17. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

Parcells and Mike are friends.

they own horses together.

he's also a die hard Giants fan.

this isn't tough to figure out.

18. ToddisGod

ToddisGod Banned

there not friends any longer this has been common knowledge for close to the last two years, they had major falling out.

19. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

i missed the news.

he's still a Giant fan. And it does get ratings to knock the jets.

20. Ted

Ted Member

So halfway through the season you are conceding the division? WTF?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.