Great Game!

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by FinFanInCali, Nov 1, 2009.

1. Farva

Farva New Member

and the jets have lost to that "stacked team" twice.....and to the "stacked" buffalo bills at home....lead by ryan fitzpatrick..........:beer:

2. zor

zor New Member

not to discredit the jets defense for the great job they did on sunday against the dolphins offense but has anyone really considered the fact miami maybe just had an off day on offense???

i've watched every game this year....and yesterday's was really a bad one on offense..... and it wasn't so much that the wildcat was tamed but the entire offensive unit as a whole just didn't perform. maybe it was because it was a road game? maybe the dolphins were still drained from that gut wrenching loss to new orleans?

the dolphins looked tired to me...on offense AND defense.

i bet if you played sunday's version of the dolphins against the jets they'd lose the game .....the dolphins got lucky their special teams came through. on the other hand, if miami's offense played the way they normally play, i would have expected a dolphins victory...

3. I'm not concerned about having percieved "class" from opposing fans. I'm interested in seeing a jets super bowl and actively participating on a jets fan site w/o having to worry about trolling nonsense aimed directly at rubbing salt in the wounds after a hard fought game.

I'm sick of losing, I hate the Dolphins, and I hate idiots like you...so yes..I AM a "typical jets fan"

4. BK_Jetsfan

BK_Jetsfan New Member

And yet still have a better record than both teams!

5. Farva

Farva New Member

and then you'll play atlanta and indy like we have.....it wont last long sweetheart

6. DolfanTom

DolfanTom New Member

Couldn't have said it better myself!

7. Milliner is your Mommy

Milliner is your Mommy Well-Known Member

footballs not classy suck a dolphin dick and go back to fh

8. Ahh perhaps. But nothing brought me more joy than seeing all the pitiful Dolphin fans hiding in their caves after jacksonville ended Marino's career in that 62-7 debacle. Followed by the Jimmy Johnson draft bust circus w/ a 8 game jets sweep mixed in.:beer:

You can have 2 meaningless wins against us in a rebuilding season. The wildcat has been exposed and Chad Henne scares nobody. Good luck w/ that.

9. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

I doubt you could say anything better than anyone else. You seem like a typical moron.

10. Farva

Farva New Member

and snatchez does? henne wont throw 5 picks to buffalo i can guarantee that.

11. Mari0k

Mari0k New Member

I feel fucking great.
    We had two possesions in 2nd half. 3 if you count the victory formation. We went 80 yards down the field and score a TD when it fucking mattered. Fourth quarter, game on the line, chance to stop us and go ahead. Your all world D didin't do shit about it. Then your special teams allow TWO return touchdowns, whose fucking fault is that you cant tackle? Two fuckin touchdowns. Your rookie coughs up the ball, and we run it back. All those yards you gained was AFTER you were down by 2+ TDs. Your offense chocked up when it mattered, couldn't score. So i feel fucking great. We won, swept you guys. STFU.

12. Milliner is your Mommy

lol we dont play for another year get off our boards already jeese. shouldnt you be trolling the pats boards now

13. JUNJOBX2199

JUNJOBX2199 New Member

Man, This thread really sucks! Im just embarrassed by the behavior of My fellow Jets fans. I hate the Dolphins more then anyone else. I lived in south Florida for several years and I can say that I walked out oif that stadium a winner more time then a looser. I can say we have had their number for many years now and the last two years they have bite into our armor. The thing that huirts the most , is we area good team. We consistantly have break downs in key areas that other teams are exploiting all the way to victory.

Saints: Sanchez tried to carry the team on his back and failed.
    Buffalo: Sanchez had no Business throwing the ball when we put up so many running yards and that falls directly on the coaching staffs shoulders.
    Miami Monday night : Defense ! One stop and thats a win. One damn stop!
    Miami part two: Special teams! Its as simple as that!

I truly think that Maimi is a more properly prepared and well balanced team. :mad:

Im going to be going through fits all bye week and am really concerned about our next game. Good teams beat bad opponents right???????

14. keypusher

keypusher Member

This is an unfortunate thread. It was a frustrating loss, Jets fans. I know how I would feel if the Fins lost that way. But FinFaninCali does not deserve the abuse he got.

15. Milliner is your Mommy

keypusher i think your wife's using your computer

16. HardHitta

HardHitta Well-Known Member

Your a homo.

17. DZimmer000

DZimmer000 New Member

Classless Jets Fans? What's your next earth shattering newsbreak? Rex Ryan is Fat and stupid?? Come on guys....We know that Jets fans are the biggest babies in the history of the NFL. And if you come here to gloat....They're going to get pissed and swear at you. So don't act surprised or offended FFIC. Just give it back to them and point to the scorboard twice in 2009.

But I did want to say to all you Jest fans..... Miami Dolphins fans are now bored with your little team.... You really bore us..... We're tired of beating you....We're gonna play some real competition next week and beat the Patriots. Enjoy your bye week Assholes.

18. You sure do spend alot of time on our message board for being "Bored". If you're so bored w/ us, why don't you actually fill up your stadium 8 times a year? I know how distasteful Mark Anthony dancing in the owner box is..but still... this is a legit 3-5 football team we're talking about:beer:

19. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

Wow, you are not that bright.

Each of the games came down to the last play. How is that not competition?

I guess I can't expect too much from a phin fan. Tired of beating us? 17-7 since 98? I would think you would be just beginning to enjoy it, but again I'm forgetting who I am dealing with.

Please enjoy these wins we all know these wins this year are the best thing to happen to your franchise since Dan Marino isotoners day.

By the way, Chad Henne looks like he's the real deal, hopefully your 14th try at replacing Marino works out. 14 QB's since 2000 isn't that bad, you really do have a great franchise.

20. ........

........ Trolls

Boy did you hit the nail on the head. What a bunch of babies those Jets fans are for getting pissed when you gloat on their message board. Everyone knows that the Dolphin approach of "taking it and asking for more" is the mark of a true fan. Why can't we be like Dolphin fans, sitting around and beating off until our dicks are raw while opposing fans call us a bunch of losing faggots on our own message board? Terribly sorry for being such a disappointment to you.

And of course you're tired of beating us. We all know that winning doesn't really fit into the Dolphin MO very well. I mean, if you keep winning games, you can't possibly welcome a loss with your own particular brand of self hatred and embraced suffering. Well, don't worry. You'll lose again soon, and you'll be able to get right back to demonstrating how a real fan keeps his mouth shut while opposing fans try to rape him in the ass. You guys are some of the strongest and most willful victims I know. Well done.