Mike Francesa Thread

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Royal Tee, May 4, 2009.

?

Which is it...

1. Fatcessa is a Jealous bitch.

55.3%
  2. Woody is definitely PSL whoring the QB around town.

7.6%
  3. Actually BOTH are right on.

28.0%
  4. Paranoid Android

9.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Al13

Al13 Member

miami is 3-0 in the division

2. statjeff22

statjeff22 2008 Green Guy "Most Knowledgeable" Award Winner

Very well put, Stu. /thread

3. Al13

Al13 Member

what about the 300 yards on special teams and the 50 yards on the fumble return, jesus miami had the ball 3 times in the 2nd half one time they scored, tough to generate stats if your kick returner doesn?t let you

4. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

if the miami offense had shown any ability to do anything against the jets defense at any other time in the game you might have a point. they had the one good drive after the half and then went right back to three and out. the dolphins offense was dominated and could not have won that game for fins without the kickoff returns.

5. Al13

Al13 Member

we had better showings true but dominating is not right

6. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

use whatever word you want. the jets offense and defense played better than the dolphins offense and defense yesterday by a good margin. two dumb plays by the special teams lost the game for the jets.

7. HardHitta

HardHitta Well-Known Member

Fuck that fat d-bag!

8. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

Once you say Francessa and facts in the same post.
    YOU LOSE!!!!

Why do you continue to get brainwashed by that idiot of a man? Enough w/him.
    He hates the JETS and it's obvious he is transforming you into a SOJ lemming.

- Rex Didn't make excuses... he says EXACTLY what happens. He's the fukin Coach GET OVER IT!
    Why would you believe a prick who never even step FOOT on a field?
    - Sore Losers? when they lost in MIAMI they manned up and all said they got owned....WTF R U TALKING ABOUT?
    -You rather be in MIAMI's SHoes w/ a worse record? Then Fuk off and become a dolphin fan!
    -They're an "unlikable team"? See the post about...

This is quite possibly the most asinine, ridiculous uninformed misguided post I have EVER read on TGG.

Francessa-Fact?
    Rather be in MIAMI's position-JETS unlikeable?

I could respect it a little if it came from you but the fact that you are just blatently shitting on this team and doing it w/ Francesa?

Really, GO AWAY....and I emplore every single member on TGG to do what I am about to do...

PUT YOU ON IGNORE FOR THE DUMBEST FUKIN POST I HAVE EVER READ!

9. neckdemon

neckdemon New Member

this thread is worse than sniffing rex's ballsack.

10. Ted

Ted Member

I am sure you are hoping we are 4-0 in the division after Sunday.

11. neckdemon

neckdemon New Member

not really.....no one is catching the pats. we want the phins to lose next week.

12. JetsKickAss

JetsKickAss Well-Known Member

Mike knows sports, and he has some interesting observations, but he got ROASTED by Phil Mushnick in today's column -- ROASTED !!!! -- and has been a bit of a shill and egotist the last decade or so.

13. JetsKickAss

JetsKickAss Well-Known Member

You're on, Francesa!

By PHIL MUSHNICK

Last Updated: 6:25 AM, November 2, 2009

Posted: 4:08 AM, November 2, 2009

I prefer not to spend space defending myself. I'm a big boy; I take my shots, lots of them, thus I expect to be shot at, in return. I know the score. But sometimes . . .

My biggest gripe with Mike Francesa is that he's a bully. He belittles those he considers beneath him, and that's most of us. I don't like bullies. Never have. On Friday's show, Francesa spent many minutes trying to discredit me. Fine. We've been firing at each other for years.

This time, though, Francesa claimed that he didn't say what I wrote about him -- or what he said I wrote -- in regard to his comments about Chase Utley's health, before Game 1 of the Series. He said tapes of his show will prove him correct. He issued me a $25,000 challenge.

Challenge accepted, under one condition: He must accept one of several let's-go-to-the-tape challenges I've issued to him, specifically the one I issued nine years ago.

Days after the 9/11 attacks, Francesa, global affairs expert (it's a gift), launched two bigoted, backwoods and facts-depraving commentaries blaming both Israel and American Jews for America's peril at the hands of terrorists.

Francesa also said the Jews he knows are disloyal Americans in that they would go to war to defend Israel but not the United States.

In the wake of an attack on the U.S. by Islamic lunatics, Francesa even called upon American Jews to prove their virtue as Americans, to choose between Israel, which he called "a failed experiment," and the U.S.

As a third-generation American Jew, whose great-uncle was a WWI doughboy, and whose father was a WWII Naval Lt., then commander of the Staten Island chapter of the Jewish War Veterans, I was, shall we say, displeased by Francesa's determination that the time had come for me to swear allegiance to the United States.

On Sept. 23, 2001, the above appeared in this column. In WFAN's response, on behalf of Francesa, station boss Mark Chernoff denied that Francesa said any of that -- despite thousands, including WFAN staff, having heard what I'd heard. My challenge to produce those tapes was ignored.

If I wrote such malicious lies, why wasn't I sued? Why not a word of protest from Francesa and/or WFAN to me or to the publisher of The Post?

So if Francesa wants to put up 25 grand on Friday's Utley thing, donate the winnings to charity, or whatever -- and use tape to settle it -- cool, but let's first take care of that longer-standing listen-to-the-tapes challenge.

And let's double the risk to $50,000. Unlike Mike, I can't afford to lose such wagers, but let's go. He wants to challenge me based on tape-supported facts? Play the tapes on the air? I'm all in.

One last thing: I've never made Francesa's weight an issue in this column. That's too cheap of a cheap shot, too easy. Besides, I could stand to lose 20 pounds myself.

But Friday he called me "lazy." For him to call anyone lazy, well, when we're done settling these challenges, let's bet another 10 grand on a race -- here to the refrigerator.

14. kevmvp

kevmvp Well-Known Member

He's an idiot.

15. PJ4Ever

PJ4Ever Well-Known Member

Good coaches don't make excuse GIVE ME A BREAK hahaha

16. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

mike francessa is a useless gasbag. he was ready to give the giants the super bowl for a month and a half and he couldn't stop fellating eli.

17. PJ4Ever

PJ4Ever Well-Known Member

Rex's problem is not being confident. Every coach should be confident. It's being OVERconfident. You can't have your players thinking they are the shit because they won't work for it. You can't not call TO bc your team will stop the other team. They might not

Don't get me wrong, I'm a Rex fan. Really am. Just hopes he tones down this side of him a bit.

18. neckdemon

neckdemon New Member

fuck that fat piece of shit. he's just pissed cause his giants are shitting the bed.

19. Wahoo

Wahoo Well-Known Member

Look, I'm shocked the team is 4-4 going into the bye. I had this pegged as a major rebuilding year, so they are ahead of the game. But I am seeing things that are a cause for concern - mostly coaching problems, both in preparedness and game execution - stuff that reminds me of the Edwards and Mangini years. I know a lot of you are all hyped up on Ryan's mouth, but you don't "change a culture" with your mouth, you do it by getting a team to play 60 minutes of solid football, which this team has not done for a few weeks now (Raider game excepting). And when Tony Dungy, considered one of the gentleman of the game, and a SB winning coach, says you are out of line, you probably are. Talk is just that. Lets see Ryan and his team play 60 minutes of quality football. Then maybe they can talk.

20. Jtuds

Jtuds Active Member

You write like this and are calling who clowns? Look in the mirror bud, you're embarrassing yourself.

Vilmalover51= Joke.

There ya go!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.