can't we all just get along?????

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by ToddisGod, Nov 1, 2009.

1. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

4-2 is the most probable due to the awful defenses the other teams have minus NE.

I think this team has learned its lesson from buffalo and will run the shit out of the ball. If 6 turnovers nets you a OT loss, then 3 turnovers nets a 14 pt win. Right?

Carolina is bipolar - and they are on the road. That's a win. The Bucs are fucking terrible. That's a win, and only because the Jets have a bye before the Jags game i'll give that one to them as well.

Can we beat NE? Sure, its a divisional game anything can happen. The Fins haven't swept the Jets in a decade, and the Jets haven't swept the Pats in god knows how long, so it would be hysterical if the Jets swept the Pats to even things out.

the Falcons are interesting, because if Sanchez can exploit their young secondary, he maybe able to outshoot Matt Ryan. They don't have a Revis shutting down their #1 WR. No one really does.

6-0 is asking way too much from a rookie HC and QB. But taking two thirds of that stretch is possible, making a winning season totally possible.

#21 NDmick, Nov 2, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2009
  2. ToddisGod

ToddisGod Banned

right on Mick I like your thought process. I don't think we need a bye week to beat Jacksonville. I do feel we will play New England real well again. Beat them I don't know. If one thing holds true though in the AFC East teams lose games they should win and win games they should lose, its always competitive.

3. NYRSkate

NYRSkate Guest

Sanchez throwing in the dome at Toronto is a recipe for... hot dogs?

New England is obviously the game of the year at this point, everything that happens afterward is set up by how the Jets do there.

4. ToddisGod

ToddisGod Banned

the game against buffalo is inside in Toronto.

5. stanner

stanner Member

7-0

fill.

6. Steve032

Steve032 New Member

A win against Jacksonville will get me feeling good again. This will leave us 5-4 with an opportunity to beat the Patriots and get back into the division race.

7. HardHitta

HardHitta Well-Known Member

I Think we beat new england again because there soft and if you get constant pressure brady and his bitch knee will fold under perssure. We beat the Jags. Beat Buffalo beat Tampa lose to Atlanta. Carolina sucks but we will lose that.

3-2

8. MurrellMartin

MurrellMartin Well-Known Member

5-1 would change my attitude because 5-1 would mean that we would have to beat either New England or Atlanta, two teams I just do not see us playing even close.

Jets could very well be 8-5 going into those final 3 games. Too bad they really don't stand a chance in either of the final 3 games. They may get lucky once.

9. Milliner is your Mommy

Milliner is your Mommy Well-Known Member

people are saying no chance of beating the pats but people gotta remember the pats are a pass heavy team and if you read my name i think you know why i believe we can win this game. And if shep is healthy our secondary could give us a real good chance in winning this game. That is without the usual jet mistakes like 2 kr td's, 5int, etc.

10. JETS1116

JETS1116 Well-Known Member

then lets run the ball on their 32nd ranked run defense (174.1 ypg). we know the type of sucess we can have, considering we had 310 something rushing yards last game. lets go for 400.

11. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

At this point I'm just looking for development on Sanchez and Ryan. If we win our next 6 games I'll start believing we have a shot at playoffs again.

12. kevmvp

kevmvp Well-Known Member

I would be very happy with 4-2 and I think they could accomplish that.

But i'm more focused on Sanchez development.

13. Mossachusetts

Mossachusetts Banned

Im going to say Jets go 3-3 in thier next 6 games.

Patriots should go 4-2 in thier next 6.

14. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

I think we found an avatar more faggy than the Sanchez Tramp Stamp.

15. Mambo9

Mambo9 Well-Known Member

I think we'll go 3-3, I hope we go 4-2.

16. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

6-0 book it

17. Mossachusetts

Mossachusetts Banned

Well i like to see a positive fan base ! :up:

18. MurrellMartin

MurrellMartin Well-Known Member

Belichick is going to be looking for sweet, sweet pay back on a rookie HC who got the best of him the first time around (much like last year with the Sparano situation). Do not think we are going to be so lucky to beat them again, especially with a team that will be coming in either 2-4 or 1-5 in their last 6 games.

19. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

Get out of town with that talk!

Looking at that schedule, 4-2 is possible and an 8-6 record with 2 to go, anything can happen. The Jets are good, but not quite there yet. Maybe they will come out of the bye on fire.

20. Jtuds

Jtuds Active Member

4-2 is what the team I have watched this season SHOULD be. Whether it will happen or not is anyone's guess. If everyone performs well in all those games, we can win all 6, no doubt about it.....but we have not been able to put a solid 3-phase effort together yet this season.

I think 4-2 is legitimate with how we have been playing as long as we don't run into bad luck. If everyone can sharpen up over the bye week, 5-1 or 6-0 is doable.