STFU Bart Scott

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by PJ4Ever, Nov 1, 2009.

1. Fin-atic

Fin-atic New Member

You did not hold us to 9 points. We scored 30. Special teams count like it or not so does the defensive TD.

2. Big Derty

Big Derty Active Member

I think the official tally is our Defense has let up 9 TD's this year. Our O and ST have allowed 6.

3. KyleJetfan

KyleJetfan Active Member

Whiny fuckin bitches in here. You ask a Linebacker after a game that clearly was a heartbreaker about it and u want him to be professional and kind about the other team???? A team that is their number one rivalry???? Go watch tennis or better yet, ask Bart to give A-rod press answers........"um yeah, we were looking for good pitches to hit and blah blah blah.......Fuck Miami, Im 35 and I still hate my high school football rivary! Its FOOTBALL! Fuck Miami and fuck Manasquan High School! hahahahahaa

4. thejetsaddict

thejetsaddict New Member

TJ had 100+ yards, yes thats less than our average but our average is inflated by those crazy games we had recently. The ball had to be put in Sanchez's hands because of our turnover and those two kickoff TD's that put us 2 scores behind. If you guys dont run those kickoffs back then you would have seen alot more running.

5. Big Derty

Big Derty Active Member

You understand the point he is making there champ.

In defense of Scott, he should feel good about what the D did. They did a fine job. The rest of the team could not really pull it together. This must be getting extremely frustrating for them when they are playing well enough to give the Jets a victory each week and the other 2 phases of the game can not pull it together.

6. thejetsaddict

thejetsaddict New Member

Im replying to the people that are saying Scott has no right to talk shit when the DEFENSE held you to 9 points. That is a fact....Obviously special teams count and it is what it is, a once in blue moon 2 return TD's. But in defense of Scott, they dominated your Offense all day, thats all im sayin.

7. KyleJetfan

KyleJetfan Active Member

Move on to the next board bro, you cant get anything positive from here. Next these guys are gonna whine that we traded Trusnik who would have tackled Ginn or some stupid shit. Anyone who thought wed be better than 4-4 at the beginning of the year was nuts.......it is what it is. Better than being 3-4 no matter how u twist it......good game

8. YankeeRacers

YankeeRacers Member

Your IF comparison although you may spin it in your direction doesn't work. I can say what IF someone tackles Taylor and holds them to no points, but that is making up false history as is a "sure" pick six. The Dolphins as an offense had 1 TD. They could not run the ball and the offense was not picking up speed, they were dominated. The Jets ran the ball well whether it's up to what you think their standard is, is irrelevant and not a stat. The Jets didn't convert on 3rd down and Sanchez doesn't make the plays in the first half that create a larger lead. Two kick returns wins this game that is all.

9. thejetsaddict

thejetsaddict New Member

Dude, wake up...>The only positive thing the Phins did was containing Sanchez int he first half and their special teams. Other than that, their D was handled in the second half and their O did nothing all day. Their special teams stole this game from the Jets. They deserve the win, no doubt, but it was stolen by Teddy.

10. Fin-atic

Fin-atic New Member

Passing yards do count. But scoring is more important. You won the stats battle but you lost the scoring battle. We lost in similar fashion to the Colts. We dominated the game statistically but they made the big plays and got the ball in the end zone. Look you can play could have would have all day. What if our DB doesn't drop that sure pick six on the goal line? What if Keller doesn't make a crazy catch 2 inches off the ground? What if Bess doesn't funmble the punt? Even if that play was ruled a fumble as the announcers said there as no definitive recovrey because no one picked upthe ball. It really is a dead issues.

In the end you had the ball first down on the 11. You could not get it done. All of this yardage means nothing if you give up big plays and special teams count. I think there is a huge difference in bewtween the success of the Jets team who rushes for 300 yards and the one who rushes for 127. I do not think you can say that you guys made an impact running the ball. You had a poor rushing game for the number one rushing team in the NFL and you only avergaged 3.2 yrds per carry.

11. Struckanerve9

Struckanerve9 New Member

Our DEFENSE, held you to 9 points. Feel anyway you want about the rest of the points, but if I were you, I'd be disappointed in that.

12. Fin-atic

Fin-atic New Member

OK guys I will let it go. I think I/we have all we can say on it. Yes your defense played well, much better than game one. Yes we won in large part due to Ginn's TDs. Yes I understand Scott is frustrated. In the end we won and it counts.

The point of this whole thread is what a jerk Bart Scott is and I agree with that comment. You don't talk the talk until you walk the walk.

I am officially out of here. I wish you and I the best of luck chasing New England. If I had my choice they woudl finsih behind both of us...with Miami in front of course. :)

Later.

13. Struckanerve9

Struckanerve9 New Member

Fin-atic, most of what you've written here sounds like a rationalization of a game in which your team played poorly (yes, except for ST), or just flat out got pummelled (wildcat looked like it had a hairball, 7 sacks, offense got stuffed...), but somehow managed to win. Congratulations, your team won. I acknowledge the reality of the situation, now all I'm looking for is an acknowledgment that the fins were outplayed. Which is also realistic. You watched the game, I watched it, I'm pretty sure it was as obvious to you as it was to me.

14. KyleJetfan

KyleJetfan Active Member

Im wide awake brother, im a Jet fan pointing out the piss poor attitude on here. We are 4-4 and thats pretty friggin good for a team who lost 2 pro bowlers in 2 weeks and has a rookie coach and a rookie QB.......Miami has way more problems too work on then us....Ginn wont do that every week.

15. Ohio Fanatic

Ohio Fanatic Banned

Difference is, we've played our hardest part of the schedule and we're 3-4, including 3-0 in the division. You guys have 3 losses in the division and your wins were against Raiders and Titans, Texans and one solid win vs Patsies. You have some tough games left on your schedule and you'll finish 8-8 at best. While I'm not predicting a deep playoff push for us either, I do see 9 wins in our season, 10 wins if we stay healthy. so one more way we're better than Ryan, Scott and the Jests.

16. CJLang

CJLang Well-Known Member

The Phins are their #1 rivals? I thought the Pats were the Superbowl?

Maybe he should just shut up if he knows he's gonna make an ass of himself.

17. KyleJetfan

KyleJetfan Active Member

I like my linebackers mad all the time. Dont act like Miami was the innocent school boy gettin picked on either. Joey Porter is no saint. Guess if Bart Danced with the stars, he might be as good as Taylor. Got news for though bud, if your boys play like they did today against New England??? Ginn cant bail you out like this again, and your sittin 3-5. Im just sayin.

18. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

Let him talk, that's what makes Bart, Bart.

It's like that Manny being Manny crap. He can talk all he wants if he plays well and he's a Jet.

Nobody seemed to care when we won, Bart puts it all out there every game and deserves respect. You wouldn't like him when he's angry.

19. Chrisp22

Chrisp22 Active Member

I believe that's as many sacks as Channing Crowder has in his career.

WHo doesn't feel that the Jets outplayed the Fish everywhere but on the scoreboard? Keep up the good work Bart!!!

20. KyleJetfan

KyleJetfan Active Member

when did u start rooting for the Jets?????6 yrs ago? Miami is their number one rival hands down.......