Great Game!

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by FinFanInCali, Nov 1, 2009.

1. Stratman Tigers

Stratman Tigers New Member

The best NFL rivalry, no doubt

2. Ted

Ted Member

It's getting back to that. I love this rivalry.

3. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

I don't think the first post was rubbing it in. He probably should have waited a day until everyone cooled off here but I don't think he was rubbing it in.

4. dolfndav34

dolfndav34 New Member

Sums it up

The sweep :rofl:

5. ScotsJet

ScotsJet Active Member

I tend to agree that it was a good game, so was the MNF game, but losing is never fun.

6. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

This one just hurts more-

Allowing 104 yards of offense and losing sucks.

Miami's offense could not do crap. ST's never plays like that, it was a joke.

Crickity Crap!!

7. Sean_in_titletown

Wow, terrible win for the Phins.... They'll get their's this week. What are the odds Kurt the Jets fan will be a case study for rookies at Quantico's bahavioral analysis unit? I say 99%.

8. Pam

Pam TGG.com Friendliest Poster Fourpeat!!

Hate to say it but I will be rooting for the Pats. I hope you guys slaughter 'em.

9. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Nice OP, FFIC, you have always been one of the more level-headed Phin fans that visit this board. It was a good game, the Jets defense performed well against the best 1-2 punch of runningbacks in the league with a scheme tailored to their strengths.

Rex figured out the puzzle with his new personnel, and the offense was able to manage the game, and last got to Henne in the backfield numerous times to shake him.

Brian Schottenheimer against called an efficient game, and won the TOP battle with 34:06.

Who would have thought that the Jets would get beaten on the true pride of the team, the Special Teams unit? Ted Ginn was money yesterday, and don't like the threat that he poses on Special Teams. He single-handedly made the Jets' ST unit look slow and confused.

BTW, purposewithnopenis, suck a dick, nobody will care about your posts if you don't come to this board before the game. You come here afterwards, and you're just another twerp.

10. What are the chances you'd show up convieniently after a miserable jets loss and the first time your team shows any balls in the past 2 years?

I'm actually fine right now. Even though the jets stink...the Yanks are about to bring home # 27. What are the odds Tom Brady cheered at the top of his lungs from his Narragansett home when A rod hit that Double off the wall last night? What do you think Seanny-boy?

11. zor

zor New Member

this guy got banned for saying f u ?

12. Exit 117

Exit 117 Active Member

Look at his post history. He went off on every Phins fan saying that and occasionally throwing a "faggot" on the end, too.

And regardless, it's an unnecessary personal attack.

13. zor

zor New Member

every forum member knows it's 100% guaranteed that the opposing team's forum members are going to gloat after a win...

the amount of shit talking that goes on previous the game is proportional to the amount of gloating you'll get afterwards....you shouldn't be surprised.

i'm a dolphin fan and i'm happy as fuck we got the win... did i like the game? no. did i feel our offense let us down? yeah, kind of. am i glad the rest of the team showed up today? hell yes.

i wouldn't say the jets offense blew the lid open and owned. the offense got stripped and allowed a TD return. the offense was nowhere in the 1st half and only really got on fire in the 3rd quarter.

granted the dolphins offense didn't do much but it did enough to NOT cost us the game. the rest of our team did their part... the dolphin defense defense allowed a couple of TDs and numerous yards - BUT they stripped and returned the ball for a TD. special teams surprised the shit out of me.

i'll take the win any day of the week though - i could give a fuck HOW we won the game and i bet you guys would too.

14. zor

zor New Member

the guy right before him "lord something" told him to get the fuck out...and followed that up with a number of other shit .

i don't know ... i know it's your forum and you can ban whomever you please but, in my opinion, you guys shouldn't ban guys who cuss at jets fan if jets fans are cussing first.

gloating is fair game...take it like a man.

15. Exit 117

Exit 117 Active Member

Pretty sure the guy in question was a Jets fan.

16. Pam

Pam TGG.com Friendliest Poster Fourpeat!!

Gloating on a Jets fan board after a stinging loss is trolling to me. *shrugs*

17. Clown

Clown New Member

Wasnt a great game, because the neither team really should be that happy about the outcome.

-Jets smeared the wildcat in the concrete jungle, and stumped miami's pass.

-Miami's defense was swiss cheese and offense was very shaky.

-Luck will not save miami all the time and they know this.

One of the wierdest NFL games in my life.

But grats to the fins, they better PRAY never to meet us again this season.

18. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

The Wild Cat was a pussy cat, and our 1 constant in the Special teams failed.

No way Miami is beating the Pats so at least we have that edge.

19. Chad Penninton 10

Chad Penninton 10 New Member

For your sake you better hope we beat the Pats if you want any chance of winning the division so idk why youd be happy if we lost to the Pats?

20. flajetfanson

flajetfanson New Member

Thi is what I mean by classless clueless fans the worst in the nfl