Fin Posts: Why even respond?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Royce Parker, Nov 1, 2009.

1. GreyhoundJet

GreyhoundJet Active Member

Now that made me laugh...

I would go to bed if it wasn't for the 8 pages of a paper I have to write. He's right though. No amount of posting or discussing this one helps.

2. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

The Jets totally outplayed the Dolphins today. They deserve credit for winning the first game, and for making a stop in the red zone late and for making a few big plays to make up for their suckitude on offense and defense. That was enough to win the game.

3. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

We'll fuck something up...

4. TheWildcat

TheWildcat New Member

You guys must be the most arrogant fans in sports. You come on our boards talking shit, and we come here and you can't take it. At least we won't have to deal with you guys on our boards anymore after 2 losses. Acknowledge it, you faced the Dolphins, you lost twice. A W in the win column out ways everything, understand that total yards don't get you into the postseason, that "gimmick" plays still count and that there is no excuse for losing. Then you might be able to turn this embarrassment around. I just pray that Bart Scott and Rexy can learn to be less arrogant then the fans of their own team.

5. TheWildcat

TheWildcat New Member

Clearly you don't even need to see the best we got, cause you still find a way to lose, and thats what bad teams do.

6. Ted

Ted Member

That's debatable. Our offense didn't show up in the first half, didn't see the field much in the 3d Qtr and had an 8 minute drive for a TD.

Our Special Teams kicked ass and decided the outcome.

7. sackexchange

sackexchange Well-Known Member

....or someone will get injured.

8. FinsFan24

FinsFan24 New Member

It really doesnt matter if you guys outgained us 600 yards to 60 yards. I'll take an ugly loss over a pretty win anyday. And I know you guys would too. We had one of these games earlier this year. Just go check out our Monday Nighter against Indy.

9. Tenn_JetsFanatic

that's too funny ..... but yeah .... it still hurts

10. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

You come to a rival team's message board. What do you expect, hugs?

11. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

Our fans have done the same to the dolphin fans through the years. basically since message boards became popular we have dominated Miami and now Miami has beaten us 3 straight. Can you blame them for being happy and rubbing it in?

12. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

Personally, I have never signed up for any other football board than this one. I don't go to these other sites. I don't see the point. It is like little schoolkids giggling behind the keyboard as they type another baited post. It is just fucking pathetic to see. There are some decent posters from other teams and they seem to be genuine in wanting to talk football, others are just fucking trolls and worthless.

13. Royce Parker

Royce Parker Well-Known Member

Yeah, too bad you can't separate the decent ones from the trolls. I just think that all these people who take the bait are just helping them keep trolling. If you ignore them, they will go away.