STFU Bart Scott

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by PJ4Ever, Nov 1, 2009.

1. Tolan

Tolan New Member

he kinda led the D that completely shutdown you O and the highly touted Pussycat, so yeah im sure he didn't make any impact at all. your right, your the smartest fan in the world, the whole dolphin fan base are geniuses and are stacked across the board, they are definitely the best fans to ever grace the NFL.

2. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

He helped give us a shot to win the game, which our OC squandered. Bart Scott was not at fault. Stop trolling our board.

3. kevmvp

kevmvp Well-Known Member

Brutal post

4. ajetsfan4ever

ajetsfan4ever Active Member

scott has been one of our best lb's all year, he's upset, just as we are, he knows his 'd' kicked there ass, and that we should have won.

5. Fin-atic

Fin-atic New Member

How come all of these Pro Bowl players can't seem to beat us?

Get real guys.

And football is game of class if you are any other team in the NFL. No one else pulls this playground attitude. There is a reason for it. As in this case it comes back to haunt you.

6. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

figures. everyone hates anyone from another team that talks even the slightest bit of shit but this tool goes and spouts off about the opposing team with slick comments about how they arent any good.

you know what i forgot, he was the jerkoff that threw the refs flag into the stands in the ravens almost win against the patsies a few years ago....

i really cant stand this guy. how many of you were talking shit that day? i am sure i can go back and pull the thread up so we can all remember how much of a jerk he was when he was on the other team.

a jerk is a jerk no matter what team he is on. and i really dont care for bart scott and his big stupid mouth.

7. Farva

Farva New Member

atleast we havent over paid for a over hyped beneficiary of a great team around him in batlimore.

8. kevmvp

kevmvp Well-Known Member

And how many Dolphin fans were saying Chad Pennington sucks before he became your QB last year?

9. Farva

Farva New Member

ugh i hated pennington........i appreciate what he did last yr and for henne, but hes still and always a jet imo

10. Milliner is your Mommy

Milliner is your Mommy Well-Known Member

footballs not a game of class lol. Thats the biggest joke ive ever heard. I forgot how classy all football players are its not like they are always fighting eachother inbetween plays, talking smack, they never celebrate in the other teams faces whenever they get a big hit or score. Yep real classy oh wait I think your confusing football with golf tool.

11. kevmvp

kevmvp Well-Known Member

Im not talking about everyone lol.

12. Fin-atic

Fin-atic New Member

I give your defense total respect. They held Miami to two scoring drives. If the game was only played on one aspect of the game then this would matter. However, the game is played on defense and special teams too. He gets up there and represents your team, and your team lost. You can't just crow about the defense and deny that you didn't get it done in the other parts of the game. That is where he is flawed.

13. Ironside

Ironside Banned

Thank you

Remember though you're only half a game ahead of Miami.

It seems to be our turn now. Three in a row and a sweep this year.

14. Tolan

Tolan New Member

Oh i thought we were talking about how Bart Scott had no impact, yeah i would have changed the subject too

15. ajetsfan4ever

ajetsfan4ever Active Member

thats the new jets attitude, whether we like it, our not, personly i liked what he said

16. Ironside

Ironside Banned

I NEVER said Pennington sucked. I didn't like becuase he was a Jet. I liked him as a Dolphin. He brought us from a 1-15 season to the AFC East Champions. What's not to like about that?

17. Fin-atic

Fin-atic New Member

Who else is standing up after a loss and talking down the other team? NONE!

If this is what you guys call class then you are alone in the world of sports. Other teams stand up and give credit to the other team, and say at the worst "we just didnt get it done today".

And yes this is the same league that holds prayer at the end of the game, who bonds together when another player goes down. And who help each other' charities, etc. etc. You can play with passion for a good play, and still carry yourself with class afterwards.

18. Ironside

Ironside Banned

Well said!

19. kevmvp

kevmvp Well-Known Member

He was talking about the majority of a fan base. I bet I could go to a Dolphin website and pull up threads making fun of Pennington and bashing Pennington when he was on the Jets but then pull up threads from last year and see some of the same people talking about how great he is.

The point is that it goes both ways.

#59 kevmvp, Nov 1, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2009
  20. Ironside

Ironside Banned

I think most Dolphin fans know that Pennington was key to beating the Dolphins many times. Though we didn't like him at the time, we hardly thought he sucked. He seemed to have the Dophins number. I'm glad NY dissed him, it was our gain. Him beating the Jets last year was good redemption. That's what made us AFC East Champions. I'd rather have him on our side. A storng arm? no. But he sure is accurate.