Fin Posts: Why even respond?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Royce Parker, Nov 1, 2009.

1. Royce Parker

Royce Parker Well-Known Member

This loss was absolutely nauseating and it's hard to even go online and read what people are saying while still trying to digest it. However, what's even worse is to come on theganggreen and see so many damn threads by Dolphin fans.

Sure, there seem to be a few who honestly want to come on this site and discuss the game in a civil manner, but there are obviously plenty of others who just enjoy antagonizing and start threads that are just baiting Jets fans to respond to - and so many people actually do.

Why does anybody give enough respect to these idiots to even respond. I know some people find it hard to resist taking a swipe back at these knuckleheads, but if you'd just let their moronic threads die before they get started, we'd all be better off.

Fuck the Dolphins.

2. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

I hope they enjoy going 6-10.

3. Fin-atic

Fin-atic New Member

Your last line sums up why we come here. No matter what. No matter when. You guys just can't admit anything. You dog us every chance you get. You come to our boards in droves talking trash and then when you lose you don't even have the class to say "Good game you won". It all just "fuck you" and "fuck them" and "fluke" and "gimmick". Its hysterical. Even Pats fans can give credit when they lose. You guys never lose. Its always some miraculous reason. Refs, gimmicks, luck, alien abduction, etc. etc.
    Your Coach, fans and players started all of this crap when Fat ass Rex rolled on board. Fart Scott continues it. You reap what you sow.

4. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

http://jetsinsider.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=27

That was them, not us.

5. Kris 15

Kris 15 Well-Known Member

I browse Finheaven and plenty of Jets fans showed up after the MNF game to give props. Right now threads are not even loading for me on that site. Where are you getting this BS that fans don't show up after a loss?

6. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

tealandorangefagheaven.com is exactly how you just desciribed us. fact is,90% of the "dolphin fans" that came here today were trolls. If you are legit,you probably would wait til tomorrow to post.

7. Ironside

Ironside Banned

The Jets and Dolphins have always had good games. It's probably the greatest rivalry in NFL. These teams truely don't like each other. Hell, they were pushing and shoving before the game even started. Gotta love sweeping the Jets in '09.

Go Phins!

8. Royce Parker

Royce Parker Well-Known Member

I don't fall into the category of any of the above - I don't care to visit the Dolphins board, I don't come on here posting excuses for why the Jets lost, in fact, I would readily admit that every loss this year has been the fault of our team being outplayed in one aspect of the game or another - including yesterday. I'm just a life-long Jets fan who happens to naturally loathe the Dolphins and I'm a little sick of some of these obnoxious threads that people are perpetuating.

So, nothing personal bro, but as I said originally...

Fuck the Dolphins. :up:

9. kevmvp

kevmvp Well-Known Member

They won so there annoying fans will show up and talk shit for a little while. Eventually they will go away.

10. Fin-atic

Fin-atic New Member

Its what fans do. Even today there are Jets fans on Finheaven spewing trash. It is a rivalry and that is what happens. But dont start whining about it here when it happens like Jets fans are so holy and innocent.

11. GoonBoss

GoonBoss New Member

I think it's because we all care about our respective teams.

12. flajetfanson

flajetfanson New Member

I did not reap anything your fucking classes fasshole , if you reap what you sow you should be in mens room earning an extra dollar on your knees bitch I hope you rot in hell

13. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

I couldn't care less what Blowhole fans think about this game. It's obvious the NYJ outplayed them today, they got big plays on special teams. They aren't impressive in the slightest.

14. Tolan

Tolan New Member

Seriously? Thats the best you got?

15. Tolan

Tolan New Member

Stop reading this stuff for tonite...

No matter what we read or reply to, none of it will make us feel better about the loss, I am now going to bed. I urge the rest of Jets nation to follow suit and save themselves the un-needed agony.

16. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

best thread of the day!!!!!

i came here tonight just for a quick check as i really didnt wanna post anything.... i really dont care for posting right after a loss... but once again i am still here 5 or 6 hours later.

next week if we lose i will not post until the next day. please ban me if i post immediately after a loss :)

17. Vilmalover51

Vilmalover51 Active Member

love this, and to bed i will go

18. semperfigreen

semperfigreen Well-Known Member

Well, I sure hope we don't lose next week...If we do then I have seen it all:beer:

19. ........

........ Trolls

If we somehow manage to lose next week, I think my head will explode.

20. Jam.

Jam. Banned

Seconded, if the Jets suck so bad to even lose next week, I'll slit my wrists.