STFU Bart Scott

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by PJ4Ever, Nov 1, 2009.

1. PJ4Ever

PJ4Ever Well-Known Member

JUST SHOW SOME CLASS. That's all and I'm done. He could've talked about how the defense dominated while still giving credit to the dolphins...bc as much as many of you would like to think they didnt deserve to win this game...it doesn't matter. they won. This guy never credits the other team. i hate classless players like bart. doesn't mean you cant be upset. doesnt mean you cant still be confident. i just like sportsmanship in my athletes. he doesnt have one shred of sportsmanship or class.

2. Ironside

Ironside Banned

From the Miami Herald.

3. Ironside

Ironside Banned

Notice he didn't mention Special Teams? LOL!

4. PJ4Ever

PJ4Ever Well-Known Member

We can all agre to disagree but reading that makes me wanna throw up. STFU.

5. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

That's some top-notch reporting there. Real Pulitzer material.

6. Fin-atic

Fin-atic New Member

I am glad to see that some Jet fans get it. There is something to be said for class and sportsmanship. This league was built on it by coaches like Lombardi, Shula, Noll, Walsh, etc. If he wants to be mad they lost, then be mad. If he wants to take shots at someone take them at his special teams, or be mad at Shonn Green for fumbling. Look when Miami lost to the Colts we owned every stat but the one that mattered the score. I am sure you all though that made no difference and the Colts were terrific. In the end we made the plays when we needed them. The kick returns, the JT touchdown, the drive that ended up for a TD. When you got in position to sore and win, we stopped you. A sack and then great coverage killed that drive. He should get mad at whoever missed the block that allowd Sanchez to get sacked on that drive or the WRs for not getting open in the end zone. But to start bad mouthing the other team is just classless and sounds like a pouty little school yard bitch who is whining because he tried to play bully and lost the fight.

Get some class. Bart Scott.

PS
    What he is doing is NOT showing that he cares and that he is passionate. Leaders take the blame on themsleves. He made no plays, turnovers, or even anything memorable. A leader would have said "I should have made more plays". Bottom line is Jet players and the coach talked a lot of shit about the Fins. You have to earn that by winning. You win then you talk.

#26 Fin-atic, Nov 1, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2009
  7. Tolan

Tolan New Member

hes there to play D, not to make friends, find something else to complain about.

8. Darth Vader

Darth Vader Member

ha ha that is actually really funny.

it is true as well

nothing disrespectful

9. NYJetsMetsCTHuskies

NYJetsMetsCTHuskies Active Member

I don't see the problem.. I was watching the post-game on SNY and I loved what he said and thought it was funny.

10. Tolan

Tolan New Member

he had the sack that forced miami to punt on their last drive, which gave the jets the ball STFU and GTFO

11. Fin-atic

Fin-atic New Member

One sack? That is hardly bragging rights. I am not hating here. Just saying this is poor leadership. He didn't make any game changing plays. One sack is not game changing.

Leaders say "I should have done more". Not mock the team that has swept you.

12. Ironside

Ironside Banned

You should see all the Jet fans that post there. Well they haven't shown up in the past few hours for some reason. LOL

13. Mambo9

Mambo9 Well-Known Member

OH come on!!! When players show class like Pennington you want them to have balls... when you want them to have balls like Bart Scott you want him to show class.

How about we all accept every player has it's own personality and as long as that doesn't get anyone into trouble (jail) we should be fine with it?

We lost a f*ing game... 80% of this board said we were going to go 8-8... we are 4-4 and you all sound as if Ron Jeremy inadvertedly parked his five dollar foot long up your asses!

It's cool to discuss about what we did wrong etc etc but saying Scott has no class for talking like that when we all had a hard-on hearing those same thing a couple of weeks ago, coming from the Mangini regime, is just f*ing Jets fan classic.

14. Farva

Farva New Member

bart scott is garbage......not that good without ray lewis, ed reed, suggs and ngata around him....

harris>>>>scott

15. NYJetsMetsCTHuskies

NYJetsMetsCTHuskies Active Member

Football isn't a game of class. I can't believe some people are so upset at what Scott said. If you want to watch a classy event than the NFL isn't for you, try golf, tennis, or just read a book...

The Phins are our most hated rival and I'm glad Scott hates them as much as us fans.. he just joined our team this year.

16. Ironside

Ironside Banned

Too little too late. LOL

It's been fun sweeping the Jets this year!

17. kevmvp

kevmvp Well-Known Member

Please.

I've heard much worse. Your also just looking at one quote he made. I've seen him give the Dolphins credit before.

And he played a very good game today and has played very well for most of the season. He led the Jets defense in tackles and had a sack.

I'd rather Bart Scott trash the other then get on his own players as long as he is not blind to his own teams problems. Who cares how it makes the Dolphins feel. As long as he is not over the top in what he is saying about another team I dont have a problem with it. He made some sarcastic comments about the Dolphins after the game because he was mad. Big deal.

#37 kevmvp, Nov 1, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2009
  18. kevmvp

kevmvp Well-Known Member

Your 3-4 bro and I guess after 10 years of owning you your team is finally starting to make up for it. Congrats on the win.

19. DustinK

DustinK New Member

scott without a leg>>>>>>>> any dolphag ILB.

20. Royce Parker

Royce Parker Well-Known Member

Fail.

/filler