STFU Bart Scott

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by PJ4Ever, Nov 1, 2009.

1. PJ4Ever

PJ4Ever Well-Known Member

Is this guy serious? Can he just lose with class once?! I know everyone's irritated and I know that the defense stuffed the Dolphins offense. But this guy really pisses me off with his arrogance. Honestly, he's not nearly good enough to be spouting the crap he does.

I was all for the talking at first, but I'm really getting fed up with it. Jets are an average 4-4 team right now and need to stop talking and start playing. After a loss, I do want my team to be pissed. But, show a little class. God damn.

2. sanchizeqb

sanchizeqb Active Member

Jon Vilma against the Wildcat > Bart Scott. He's pissing me off with his ego and attitude as well.

WIN the game if they are such a gimmick, f'ing asshole.

3. IIMeanDeanII

IIMeanDeanII Well-Known Member

You guys need to stop crying. Things like this happen, put down the knife. Seriously.. I don't want them to get away from what makes this team have spunk in their step. The last thing we need is for this team to just lay down, it is still early, give it time. Stop crying..

4. kevmvp

kevmvp Well-Known Member

I think I would have less respect for Scott if he talked crap when they were winning and then just shut up when this team faces adversity. I havent heard his comments yet so I dont know what he said but still.

#4 kevmvp, Nov 1, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2009
  5. Steve032

Steve032 New Member

The defense let up 9 points today...nothing you wrote has anything to do with the game today. The wild cat went for 8 TOTAL yards.

6. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

They could do us all a favor by picking the knife back up and finishing the job. Remember, you want to go down the highway, not across the street.

7. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

haha they arent crying they are people with brains and a little class themselves.

win with class lose with class it appears that bart scott is too stupid to realize what class is. he is my least favorite jet.

8. PJ4Ever

PJ4Ever Well-Known Member

I don't care that he's confident. He should have confidence. But he doesn't show respect to the other team when he loses and that pisses me off. Because all that does is fuel the other side.

9. kevmvp

kevmvp Well-Known Member

I definitley see where your coming from.

10. Tolan

Tolan New Member

Who cares, this is how they play, and if thats how he has to be while he completely shuts down an opposing offense (which he did) then he can talk all the shit he wants. Who says were out here to win an etiquette competition, were out here to play football. I for one thought what he said was hilarious.

11. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

we have a player who hates to lose and shows emotion who cares? he obviously wants to win and lets his emotions after the game make him say some dumb stuff. hardly worth complaining about.

12. JETS1116

JETS1116 Well-Known Member

he can talk all he wants cause that D help miami to 104 offensive yards. 9 points. 8 wildcat yards. 6 sacks. he dominated and has the right to talk

13. kevmvp

kevmvp Well-Known Member

I agree. I really dont care how he acts. He's not like TO or something or like Pacman Jones running around getting in trouble off the field. He's just really passionate and wants to win.

He's a leader and I like the way he plays. I'm glad he's a Jet.

14. Darth Vader

Darth Vader Member

what did he say?

15. Tolan

Tolan New Member

he said that the phins are stacked at every position and are so talented there probably going to walk into the superbowl (obvious sarcasm):rofl:

16. DustinK

DustinK New Member

How can you not love what he said? I was laughing my ass off at the press conference. "Miami is stacked across the board" What do you want him to say? That the defence lost the game?

17. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

Hey, the Dolphins are a great team. I don't get the problem with what Bart said. When you lose to such a talented team like Miami, its okay to say how good they are. :)

18. zace

zace Well-Known Member

Why do so many on this board have to find something to be pissed about? Its better than that Mangini crap.

19. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

I would MUCH rather have him talk shit about the other team than hear him throw his teammates under the bus.

20. Royce Parker

Royce Parker Well-Known Member

Let him talk. The D is virtually 7-1 this year - the only game they didn't shut our opponent down was in the first Miami game. It's totally understandable that he's heated. I would be too.