Great Game!

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by FinFanInCali, Nov 1, 2009.

1. fenwyr

fenwyr Active Member

#1... I have nver been to a Dolphags message board, ever.

#2... Even if I had I would never go there after such an embarassing win, 30 seconds after the game.

#3... Die.

2. BK_Jetsfan

BK_Jetsfan New Member

Clearly you like taking it up the ass. I'm glad to see our fanbase does not share in your favorite pass-time activity.

And to the Phins fans- fuck off, your team is whack, the pussycat was exposed, and but for 2 breakdowns on special teams and piss poor officiating, you're still in last place where you belong.

3. FinFanInCali

FinFanInCali New Member

It is all good bro. It was a very tough game. May you have success the rest of the year bro.:beer:

4. FinFanInCali

FinFanInCali New Member

It is ashame, this site is supposed to be one of the more classy Jet sites.

5. DbaJets

DbaJets New Member

Thank you!

6. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

This wasn;t even a close game. NYJ offense and defense were way better. Special teams cost us this game.

7. fenwyr

fenwyr Active Member

Is it really THAT hard to understand when you're not wanted?

8. fenwyr

fenwyr Active Member

When did so many of my Jets brothers grow some pink?

9. FinFanInCali

FinFanInCali New Member

I have been here several times before and treated with respect, and have enjoyed the conversation.

10. sackexchange

sackexchange Well-Known Member

Don't expect to see too much "class" so soon after such a tough loss. Is that really so hard to understand?

11. Fine..let him in gloat. I myself have been hearing other team's fans gloat in my face for 25 years....and for the old timers even longer.We're used to it. Nothing new.

But don't have some wishy washy double standard and claim "I came over here w/ class". That's complete utter bullshit.

12. JetsYankeesThrylos

JetsYankeesThrylos Active Member

I don't wan't to talk shit, but this was a bad bad loss, in no way was this a good game on our part, or yours, you got lucky and we sucked ass, coming on here saying good game when most classy/ unclassy fans are fucking irate, is going to get people riled up and some may take it as sarcasm, so that being said, good job winning today, I hate your team, and fuck you. Peace. *EDIT* nothing personal, you seem like a good guy, you just picked the wrong time to come and be a "good sport".
    :finssuck::finssuck::finssuck::finssuck:

#52 JetsYankeesThrylos, Nov 1, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2009
  13. FinFanInCali

FinFanInCali New Member

You may want to do a little research about me before you say stuff that you know nothing about.

14. FinFanAlex

FinFanAlex Banned

I too would like to say good game and see you next year hopefully both teams will be alot better by then.

15. The Lord

The Lord Active Member

This game was classic SOJ. 3 touchdowns off of returns! God. That's just too funny. The rest of this team played so damn well too, it's unbelievable. Just three plays. Take away one of these joke plays and we win. Unreal.

Ginn's first return you have to give it to him.
    His second return perhaps Izzo could wrap up and not literally grasp at nothing.
    Maybe Shonn Greene could hold the ball? Or Mark Sanchez could tackle Taylor? Or at least slow him down?

Un Freakin Real.

16. fenwyr

fenwyr Active Member

It's cool that you can type with your mouth full.

17. Jam.

Jam. Banned

Oh shut up, dude.

If it was any other Dolphins fan other than FinFanInCali I'd be cussing him out just like you, but FinFan is a classy poster who didn't join this site only because the Dolphins have become relevant, like other posters.

He deserves our respect, and he would've come back after a loss, and has done it before.

Again, if it was a Dolphins troll, i'd be cussing him out, but FinFan is a good poster, so shut the fuck up and stop acting like a little bitch.

18. ........

........ Trolls

I'm not sure what you expected to find right now. You saw the game. Your team sucked ass on offense AND defense and came away with the win. Were we supposed to welcome you with cookies and a fucking parade?

You knew damn well what you were doing coming here right now. There's no fucking class in that. You hope our team does well the rest of the season. Awesome. I hope the wings fall of your team plane and they plunge to their deaths in a burning rainbow. Unless you're an idiot, you shouldn't expect anything different.

19. "Research"?

It's a fucking New York jets Fans message board! I shouldnt have to do research on an opposing fan.This is a place for team related discussions.Rival fans are DIRT to me..and many of us. And I would expect to be viewed as the same on a dolphins message board. We talk X's and O's, Personnel, we vent after losses and celebrate after wins(Much more venting than celebrating).We're passionate. We're emotional. And many of us are jaded about how PITIFUL this franchise has been since the 70's.

W/ all that said, 30 seconds after a pathetic underachieving performance...a fan of a hated rival comes over w/ a nudge....and what do you expect??

20. ........

........ Trolls

I for one don't give a shit. He's a good poster, he'll still be a good poster tomorrow. He gets what he gets when he comes here after a game like that. Nice guy or not, he still roots for the team that just stole a win from us.