Funny Quote from Fats Sporano

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by mj2sexay, Oct 31, 2009.

1. mj2sexay

mj2sexay Active Member

On the topic of Channing Crowder being able to play despite not practicing against the Jets,

"You always worry about a guy being prepared mentally if they don't practice," Sparano said. "But from Channing's standpoint, I don't worry about that stuff. He is smart enough mentally to be one of our coaches."

This is the same guy that as one of our posters so eloquently said couldn't spell FICA if you spotted him the I-C-A, and didn't know they speak English in England. Seems like the Miami assistant coaches take the short bus to practice.:finssuck::finssuck::finssuck:

2. brothermoose

brothermoose Well-Known Member

Crowder ain't stupid. He wins anytime anyone thinks that, so don't feed the troll if you don't like him. The England thing was his greatest coup. Hilarious.

3. ciscoholgate

ciscoholgate Member

Channing is actually very smart. He just likes to give the media crap. Guy graduated from Florida with close to a 4.0 and has a very high IQ.

Btw, if Sparano is FAT. What the hell is Rex Ryan? Guy is so big he has three chins.

4. kevmvp

kevmvp Well-Known Member

Whose Channing Crowder? lol

5. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

I don't think anyone is denying that Rex Ryan is fat.

Is it possible that... both ...head coaches are fat? Imagine that! Can you wrap yer mind around it?!

6. mj2sexay

mj2sexay Active Member

This means nothing to me. Do you know the classes he took? Do you know if his professors gave him a break?

Case and point, Center Kelly Whitney graduated Seton Hall with a 3.2. As nice of a kid Kelly was, there was no one dumber. Oh and I didn't know you knew his IQ score. How'd you get that nugget of information?

7. ciscoholgate

ciscoholgate Member

Crowder is smart. Maybe I'll look up that info for you, but he gives people shit because he can. You really think he couldn't find London on a map? You really think he didn't know they speak English in England? Because if you did, then you fell for his pathetic gag.

Crowder has been doing stuff like this for awhile now and if he made plays I wouldn't care anymore. It was funny at first, but the guy is getting redundant.

8. ciscoholgate

ciscoholgate Member

Hey, come on. Sparano is big boned. Rex is like scary obese, like if he ate some bacon he would kill over from a coronary, fat.

9. mj2sexay

mj2sexay Active Member

They're both fat. "I'm big boned" is something that 99 percent of fat people say. I should know, it used to be my excuse.

10. HardHitta

HardHitta Well-Known Member

Let him play not like he will matter.

11. The Uniform Bomber

Right, right. There's a obese and there's big boned. And that's it. Case closed. Thanks for imparting yer wisdom on this board.

12. ciscoholgate

ciscoholgate Member

yup, no problem. anytime.

13. Talisman

Talisman Active Member

Those sure are some great big bones in his stomach then. And some massive bonage under his (first) chin....

14. vilmatic

vilmatic Active Member

rex is dangerously fat and Crowder is not dumb. Sparano is more... thick. The end.

15. NYJ_JD

NYJ_JD Member

this is the STUPIDEST thread i have read. Arguing over whose fatter, Sporano or Ryan.. like really??.. it sounds like 3rd graders arguing well my dad can beat up your dad.. Not even sure why Miami fans are talking.. don't you guys wait till you are winning to show that you're fans?.. Yous do realize you're at the bottom of the division right?

16. ciscoholgate

ciscoholgate Member

And you realize we beat you a couple weeks ago right? I'm here to talk football and correct any misconceptions you Jets fans may have about my Fins.

I've been a Fin fan all my life. I'll be back here win or lose Sunday because I like to talk football. We may be at the bottom of the division, but that doesn't mean we won't be able to beat you come Sunday.

#16 ciscoholgate, Oct 31, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2009
  17. The Uniform Bomber

I find it comical when people post in a stupid thread to say that that thread is stupid. Seems a bit counter-intuitive.

18. NYJ_JD

NYJ_JD Member

And i find it ironic when people make posts to say they find it comical when people post threads to say that the thread is stupid.. :smile:

19. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

doesn't he mean Clam Chowder?

Channing isn't a seafood.

20. The Uniform Bomber

Hey, I was all up in this thread from the beginning; you came in here bitching & moaning.