Your Guide to Cheap Jets Jerseys

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by Double Zero, May 7, 2009.

1. Big Poppa Naich

Big Poppa Naich Active Member

No kidding. And 99% of people will not notice the difference. Like I said, yoyocart has the more accurate throwbacks, but they're always out of stock. I'll get one some day. But for now, these are fine.

2. MurrellMartin

MurrellMartin Well-Known Member

99% of people will be able to tell the difference between

[​IMG]

and this:

[​IMG]

Namath never had that patch, never had a shield on his jersey, never had that color green.

The only Namath jerseys with shields are those Reebok Replithentics that go for $125.

The Chrebet, maybe you can pass it off to the some of the drunk fans. The Namath? No way.

3. Big Poppa Naich

You are over-estimating how much people pay attention. Seriously.

Like I said, wearing them to a game is fine. If you're a collector, or totally anal about your jersey, than don't get one. If you're looking for a $30 jersey to wear to a game, then these are fine. They don't look bad in person. The quality of the material is actually very nice. They're much nicer than the screen on replicas that cost $80.

And, I'll repeat it again, I know the yoyocart ones are better, but they are not in stock, and therefore nobody can order them at the moment.

4. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

For the games these cheapies are fine, but I wouldn't be caught dead in one in a non messy situation, lol.

That's how we support our Jets too, I know many hate Woody but for a soon to be uncapped year we should get him loaded up to buy us a championship. lol

5. Big Poppa Naich

The Jets get enough of my money from season tickets. I don't need to be ripped off for gear too. Sorry.

6. MadBacker Prime

Me too man-

Nothing beats a authentic Jersey!!

They are so damn beautiful.

My White Titans Keller(real) is Amazing. My cousin has the knockoff and its night and day.

also a 200 buck difference, lol

7. rico college

rico college Well-Known Member

My Namath from Yoyocart does not look like that, it looks more like the real one and had no JETS patch.

8. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

That's the Namath from Yoyo...the gangster shit.

9. gustoonarmy

gustoonarmy 2006-2007 TGG.com Best International Poster of the

I am gob-smacked , The pstman just delivered my consignment of jerseys, 2 X Blue Titans AFL throwbacks, 2 X Home Greens and 1 X white away , all Sanchez and they are PERFECT!
    Even the numbers are the right colour on the AFL one, after reading in here about the orangish colour of some of the numbers had me in a panic.
    Very very pleased, huge thankyou to the guys who originally started this thread.
    Next up for me is (tribute) white AFL - Washington and home green - Revis

10. Al Bundy

Al Bundy New Member

my buddy ordered 3 eagles jerseys for his nephew.. all size 48, though only one really was comparable to a 48, one seemed more like a 50 (at least a 50) and the other was inbetween..

the numbers were legit(and extremely nice-really looked "authentic"), reinforced unlike the jets ones as were the patches of the eagle heads on each shoulders and the numbers on the shoulders were reinforced as well.. the 48 that was bigger than the other 2 was virtually flawless when it came to stitching/patches etc though the 48 that was the correct size the dude who sitched "eagles" on the front above the number really did a sloppy job

but overall they were a ton nicer than the green revis i ordered like 2 months ago in terms of quality.. the revis i got was actually really nice in terms of stichting/patches/etc but the numbers on the eagles jerseys were really impressive, i was very surprised.. i think you guys said our titans jerseys had reinforced numbers too, idk why our green and whites dont..

11. EnigmatiC

EnigmatiC Member

Just got my Braylon jersey in today and that shit is spot on!!! props for whoever recommended jersey101

12. Big Poppa Naich

What sites did you and your friend use?

13. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

My buddy got a Powder Blue Antonio Gates...the stitchings on that jersey were like what you were describing with the Eagles. It was far closer to an Authentic than any of the Jets jerseys I have.

14. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

If you look at the blue titans Kerry Rhodes and Thomas Jones on jersey101...those are a different style Titans than the sanchez, Revis, and leon washington.

The Rhodes and Jones, both of which my friends have, are near perfect bootlegs. The front of the jerseys have the old style titans numbers but on the sleeves they are newer numbers, just like the actual jersey.

The Revis Sanchez and Washington are off, the colors on the numbers, the numbers on the sleeves match the numbers on the front and back of the jersey, which is wrong and the sizing is incorrect.

I think I am going to order a blue Rhodes, I gave my revis away.

15. Jersey Joe 67

Jersey Joe 67 Well-Known Member

I tried odering a blue Rhoades but 101 said they were sold out

16. gustoonarmy

gustoonarmy 2006-2007 TGG.com Best International Poster of the

My AFL Throwback..

(the numbers are a bit darker than the pic shows)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. MadBacker Prime

I didn't get the Titans jerseys from the knockoff places.

You can tell by how bright they are and the font.

At one of the games this year it was so obvious to spot the fakes, the numbers were basically yellow.

Now that I have my Jet ones from there I have to say its a great deal and perfect for the games.

18. DHarris52

DHarris52 Active Member

Something just looks off with that jersey.

Ah, I see it now. The numbers are too fat.

Here is the blue Sanchez off of NFLshop.com:

[​IMG]

19. MadBacker Prime

Yeah they use the regular Jet font for the Titans jerseys.

And they are wicked bright too, like bright yellow.

20. VegasMav

VegasMav Well-Known Member

Look, for the price you pay for the knock-offs are you really gonna bitch if the color is off a bit or if they don't use the right font? You're buying a BOOTLEG jersey! Not everyone is going to notice, let alone care if there are differences.

There are websites for those nitpickers.... www.nitpickers.com

I am planning on getting a knock-off Sanchez white jersey soon and don't care much if the color of the green letters/numbers is off a bit.