** OFFICIAL SANCHEZ EATS A HOT DOG THREAD ** Merged 5x

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Poeman, Oct 25, 2009.

1. theBidet

theBidet Active Member

while i agree, just looking at it from the other side... if we were being blown out by the pats, and brady started eating a dirty water dog on the bench, how many threads would be created about it?

again, for the record i think it was funny. just playin' devils advocate here.

2. JohnnyJohnson

JohnnyJohnson Banned

Anyone that's upset by this can eat my hotdog.

3. thejetsaddict

thejetsaddict New Member

Yeah, I would be pissed because I would see that as a cocky move by him, and most likely it would have been a cocky move if Brady did it because he actually loathes the jets. I think everyone knows Sanchez isnt cocky (yet). I would also like to hear from players to know if they also eat on the sidelines once in a while. I bet they do.........

4. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

I'm surprised no one mentioned Jamarcus Russell was eating a double whopper and large fries on the other sideline.

5. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

you must be mistaken.

only winners eat Burger King. [​IMG]

6. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

Ironically I missed this because I was grilling and eating hot dogs out back around the same time.

7. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

OMG!!! The guy was hungry and ate a hot dog!!!! Bench him!!!!

Seriously, If it was a power bar would it even be an issue?

8. Italian Seafood

No, it's just something for the Michael Kays of the world to get all upset and indignant about. Like Manny going in the shower in Philly, so what? If you're out of the game for the day what does it matter?

9. slimjasi

slimjasi Well-Known Member

My attitude is if the other team has a problem with something like that let them take care of it on the field. The Raiders were non-competitive in a home game following a supposedly uplifting win over philly. They deserved whatever humiliation they felt during and after that debacle.

10. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

It was during a TV timeout followed by a defensive series, he didn't go back into the game and he tried to be discreet. All of this adds up to... no big deal. It was funny.

11. Italian Seafood

My guess is the Raiders didn't know anything about it until after the game. I sit 20 rows up from the visitor sideline at home games and I can't see anything that's going on on the Jets bench, I seriously doubt they could see it from field level. If that's what they're upset about after the way they played, they have more issues than I thought.

12. KOZ

KOZ Totally Addicted

"Weenergate, 2009"

13. legler82

legler82 Well-Known Member

It's a sign of his youth. On the NFL Network My Superbowl Journey special on Kerry Rhodes, they had him on camera talking to Braylon about how he loves to get a McGriddle before practice. A few more years into his NFL career, he'll learn to eat better. Until then it's tasty "lips, eyelids and assholes" with mustard...lol

14. xxedge72x

xxedge72x 2018 Gang Green QB Guru Award Winner

Too bad it wasn't Flanagan eating the hot dog. That would've been priceless.

15. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

Jim Leonhard could've eaten a hot dog while waiting for those punts to land.

That was funny when they were commenting on that being one thing the Raiders fans can look forward to.

16. theBidet

theBidet Active Member

that punter is ill. that's all i got on the subject.

17. Chrebet86

Chrebet86 Active Member

while im at the football game i enjoy eating a hotdog....just cuz these guys get paid millions that means they cant eat?

anyone remember don mattingly eating that kids popcorn? that was classic and everyone loved it, no disrespect there, but hey he didnt even ask.

i have no problems with it and am glad when things like this happen because it brings them back to reality, anyone upset by this you have to realize they are just humans like us, not a big deal its a football game not a damn funeral.

18. NYJetsMan7

NYJetsMan7 Member

Thanks - Thought about changing it...ive had it for a while ..but it gets to much love around here ...will stay thru remainder of season :smile:

19. Andy_M

Andy_M Well-Known Member

I bet the whole fucking team eats hot dogs during the Miami game......I know I would....:rofl:

20. jetsflyinginjersey

I'll be at the Miami game (going to my first Jets game ever) and I will personally hand Sanchez my hot dog.

It's a joke that this is a issue. This board does have a comedic side to it, lol. On to the Dolphins...