Your Guide to Cheap Jets Jerseys

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by Double Zero, May 7, 2009.

1. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

I love getting collectibles too, I was allowed to make my man room finally when we finished our basement.

It's like a Jet heaven down there!! She's not even allowed in there unless it's to clean or bring food...j/k, please don't tell, lol

2. KriSpY162

KriSpY162 New Member

I got my jersey and it's smalll! It's the largest size they have and it runs really small! Anyone know of a place that sells larger sizes?

3. MadBacker Prime

Is it from jersey101??

is this below info correct??

I used jersey101

I sent the paypal payment to- im hang cheng, supermall360@ymail.com

I haven't heard back about this yet is that the address you guys used for jersey101 paypal payments?

Thanks!!

4. KriSpY162

KriSpY162 New Member

Mine was through 101. When I sent my payment it was to lim Kah choo and the email was.. zaamyshop@yahoo.com.

#944 KriSpY162, Oct 22, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2009
  5. MadBacker Prime

Crap, that's weird I sent it to the other email, I hope I didn't get scammed.

6. rudd28

rudd28 New Member

What do you have? Helmets? Jerseys?

7. MadBacker Prime

Some signed stuff, a few helmets and Jerseys. I was a big Murrell and Chrebet fan, so lots of their stuff. My father had a Namth autographed jersey that he gave to me to Christan the room, lol.

And a whole bunch of regular Jet decor.

8. rico college

rico college Well-Known Member

My payment went to lim hang cheng and it was fine.

9. MadBacker Prime

lim hang cheng, @ supermall360@ymail.com

And it was good??

10. bundas699

bundas699 New Member

I said the same thing a few pages back and everybody started telling me I needed a treed mill...

I ordered 2 and the titans one fits fine but smaller then I thought and the white one of the same size is way smaller... I have contacted all the sites that are being discussed here and they all say that 56 is he largest they carry... If you find out who carries larger let us all know...

11. nyjets2sb

nyjets2sb Member

Thats who I sent my payment too and it was fine. You should have an email from one of their representatives soon.

12. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

Did you put the anniversary patch on the green revis?

13. Big Poppa Naich

Big Poppa Naich Active Member

GQ, Jersey101 is putting on the 50th season patch now.... my Sanchez jerseys had them too. Also, one more observation, the jets logo patch on the throwbacks were much nicer than the jets logo patch on the current jerseys.

14. JIMsection323

JIMsection323 New Member

Hey i wouldnt worry, i also sent my money to im hang cheng at the same email. Its legit. When did you place the order? I ordered 3 jersey's from them and recieved all 3 as of yesterday.

15. EnigmatiC

EnigmatiC Member

I wouldn't worry man I ordered my Braylon jersey the night of the Miami game (I'm a sucker I know) and they told me the same thing that when they receive the payment they will send you the tracking number. Well sure enough I send the payment and like 4 days later still no number so I e-mailed them and they gave me the tracking number no problem and it was actually shipped when they received my payment.

16. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

HE Hate Me

I wanna get a cool Jersey to wear to my next Jets game. I was thinking a nice XFL Las Vegas Outlaws Jersey with He Hate Me on back. You guys know where I can buy one?

"He Hate Me" is the phrase Smart chose to place on the back of his Las Vegas Outlaws football jersey during the one and only season of the XFL (2001). Though most sports organizations allow only a surname or first initial and surname to be placed on the back of a jersey, XFL rules permitted players' jerseys to be stitched with whatever words they wanted.

Smart explained the origin of the grammatically non-standard phrase in a January 30, 2004 article with the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel as, "Basically, my brother's my opponent. After I win, he's gonna hate me. It is what it is. It's a saying I was saying when I'd feel something wasn't going my way. For example, (when) I was on the squad in Vegas and coach was putting other guys in, (if) I felt I'm better than them, you know, hey, 'he hate me.' See what I'm saying? Give me a chance. That's all I ask. It came from the heart. Within. The way I felt."[6]

When Smart and the Outlaws played divisional rival Los Angeles Xtreme, two Xtreme players put "I Hate He" and "I Hate He Too" on the back of their jerseys to express their disdain for Smart. In a later game between those two teams, those two players changed their nicknames to "Still Hate He" and "Still Hate He Too". The curious maxim also caught the eye of American audiences (as well as Smart's future Carolina Panthers teammate Jake Delhomme, who named one of his thoroughbreds, "She Hate Me"). In an episode of the dramatic TV series CSI: NY, a dead roller derby player is named "She Hate Me." The phrase "He Hate Me" was used on a headband worn by Bucky Katt in a 2004 Get Fuzzy comic strip storyline by cartoonist Darby Conley involving Bucky's irrational hatred of beavers. The moniker was also referenced by Spike Lee to title his movie She Hate Me (the main character gives his ex-fianc? the nickname after she leaves him for a lesbian). Mark Cuban has changed it to "He Fine Me" for his shirts worn at Dallas Mavericks games, in reference to the NBA often fining the flamboyant owner. When the XFL was disbanded, Don Walker of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel wrote an article headlined, "He Fold Me". "He Hate Me", along with the Sky Cam and the in-game interview, is one of the few remnants of the short lived XFL to have a lasting impact.

Of the moniker, Smart said "That's a part of me, so I never get tired of that. It's like my birth name, except it only came later than birth

17. MadBacker Prime

Thanks for the info, put my mind at ease-

I just ordered a few days ago and their communication is not the best and confusing, lol.

I guess it's worth it to get a good deal.

18. jerseyjetfan84

Anyone send a payment to chee kiong ang? Thats who i sent mine to. Im sure its legit, I just dont see anyone mentioning that name.

19. KriSpY162

KriSpY162 New Member

I'm on the look out!

20. nyjets2sb

nyjets2sb Member

Yeah, I bought it with it on there