17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. CloudGreen

CloudGreen New Member

depressed after yesterdays performance. woody better get down there and roll some heads. this isn't going to help sell PSLs

2. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

that thread on jets insiders about PSLs some guy with on stadium tour last week and has numerous pictures of all the Mezz 4K and 5K end zone seats. Pretty cool if you bought one of them

3. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Yea and like the nets the jets are homeless. The stadium thing pissed me off. I took train on sunday, we boarded a train that left us at Secacus junction stranded for 30 minutes made me miss Penn connection and got stranded for another 30 minutes. Two trains to Meadowlands from Penn is stupid. They promised me Manhattan, they promised me back to shea they promised me a dome now that can't even promise me a parking spot in 2010. Jets jacked prices. If they went to shea with Mets with a dome I would have bought a PSL.

4. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

Good for U & we will see how U feel 40 years from now if they still have won NOTHING

Using your R/sox analogy U realize you to will not be around when then win there next championship if they ever do?

5. KOZ

KOZ Totally Addicted

Look who it is, our resident broken f'ing record.

Senile man, you were gone for the first 3 games and you only come in now to bash when things take a turn for the worse.

Your act is getting really f'ing old...

6. rudd28

rudd28 New Member

I just went over to JI...those are some nice pics. I love the obstructed view in the front row Mezzanine...UGHHHH.

7. rudd28

rudd28 New Member

[​IMG]

8. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

Sunday was the first time I walked past the new stadium knowing I'd be in it when the games start next year, that was nice. Highlight of my visit to the Meadowlands, as it turns out.

9. JIMsection323

JIMsection323 New Member

I guess they are still doing tours

10. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Jets Secondary Market Ticket Prices are Falling Like Bricks

Checked Stubhub, Jets Ticket Exchange, Craigslist and Ebay today and tickets prices for our last five games are falling like bricks.

Imagine 2011 Jets stink, allure of new stadium has wore off and Jets blow three straight early season like today. Good luck with those 140-700 tickets. Oh yea forgot you gotta sell them for 10-15% over face just to break even on Stubhub or ticket exchange. Lets see 700x2-$1.400 x .15 fee = $1,610 to break even.

Last three games of season bad tickets are already going below face. Jets fan are a small loyal intense group who will also go, trouble is there are not 80,000 of us and the rest dump tickets when it is cold or jets are losing.

Jets only had one good game this year, Pats. The next two Titans and Bills weather was horrible and they played sloppy against titans and won and played even sloppier against Bills and lost. Next home game is already November.

Bottom line prices being the same and I was offered a Giants or Jets PSL, I would choose Giants. (BTW I hate the Giants) but I could sell all my tickets for double face and then buy my Jets tickets at a discount on-line.

I Jets go on a losing streak mark my words people may back out of upper deck end zone seats above row 20. That $500 was fully refundable or asked to be moved to better seat or a discounted PSL. Imagine if the Jets did not win another game the rest of the year!!!!!! Holy PSL Horrow Story.

11. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

Again, you're preaching to the wrong crowd here. You want Giant tickets??WTF

I buy tickets to go, I make it a plan to go to the game. If I wanted to make money I'd invest in Gold.

So you're saying you'll go to the games only if they're going to win?? Are you sure you're a Jet fan? Or do you think it just sounds cool to say you have season tickets?

Please don't tell me you're on the Giants waiting list too....

#3731 MadBacker Prime, Oct 20, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2009
  12. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

I agree. ROJF is strange. He talks about how great his seats are (shit, it's his screen name...) and then he talks about selling I think 2 games already this season.

13. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

I do go to Jets games. I have 4 seats in my name. I am one person. Plus I can't make every game. I only sell above face to strangers on stubhub I either take friends at face or sell them to friends at face. Secondary market prices matter. I sold my pair of front row dolphin tickets a few days before bills game as I had a bad feeling. Seats in my area have falling around $300 a pair since that loss.

Next year I will be stuck with tickets I can't use. This year I have friends willing to take them at face, go with me for free or I can sell on Stubhub for a profit. BTW I sold my dolphin tickets for 990 on stubhub

I sold 9 pairs of front row seats with parking at face to a friend.

14. ozu

ozu New Member

Not most. Other than the first 4-5 rows that offer a unique game experience, the majority of people in the LL do like a bit of elevation in their seats in order to have a good vantage point on the entire field. Row 10, to me, would be a worse seat than Row 25 for example.

15. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

The Jets drive me nuts. These seats are at $15 below face and I know that section well, right by where Fireman Ed sits too. There is no reason for a historic last game at Giant Stadium that may decide if we get into playoffs 19 rows from field right by the Fireman should be going below face. I only keep bringing up resale as in a higher ticket price world and PSLs it is going to be a nightmare. That is why I did not buy a PSL. Crap like this below is also why I sell my late season games in September. I can always re-buy them for less. Only the early games go above face which is why I have season tickets. In a PSL world you will eat pre-season then last three games of year if you can't go. That is five games. So basically the five first home regular season games are what you are paying for. You may want to go to all ten, but would you pay face for first two pre-season or last three games from box office if you could buy them 1/2 price on-line? If the Jets only sold individually the stadium would be 1/2 empty every August and December.

Notice, not a single person has posted they bought a PSL or UD seat since Sunday's loss. The good ones are gone and the bad ones only sell when a team is hot. Jets better win soon or they are cutting prices. A Jet fan who was priced out of new stadium and wishes he still has his seats is now in the position of rooting against the Jets. If Jets loose a bunch more games they will cut PSL prices and a long term fan can get a seat and then root for them to win again.

A true fan does not put up with a losing team forever. I think if Woody could sell 80K of PSLs in a heartbeat and had good ratings on TV losing every year would be acceptable. However, Jets fans are not buying up seats when they are losing so he is motivated to win.

Cincinnati Bengals at New York Jets Tickets
    Sun, Jan 3, 2010 at 1:00 PM (EST) at Giants Stadium in East Rutherford, NJ
    Section:Lower Sideline 134Row:19Price:$90.00 each

16. ozu

ozu New Member

They finished calling 09 STHs last week. Who's up now? Follpwup calls for undecideds and those who were out of town. It's not shocking to see no announcements since Sunday.

Also, I bought 2 in Section 131 last Monday.

17. pantograph3

pantograph3 New Member

I agree. It makes no sense - why buy the tickets if you don't want to go? If it sucks so bad going to the games, then don't buy the tickets anymore.

18. pantograph3

pantograph3 New Member

Congratulations on the seats. I'm also in 131 - row 24.

19. ozu

ozu New Member

Neighbor. Row 31, 5 seats in from the 133 aisle.

20. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

According to yesterday USA today the NYJs now have the average 5th highest tix prices in the league. We are at almost $89.00 per tix Dallas leads @ almost $140.00 per tix & the NYGs were 3rd highest. This for team that has won only 1 championships in 40 years & counting