17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

You crack me up man. Often.

2. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Yo Pat, PSLs are to NJ as the Big Dig is to Boston.

3. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

i stare at my seats every day.

funny thing is i have started at 4 different seats thinking they where mine.
    only once to switch my seats and 3 times b/c i had the wrong row.....

4. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

5. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

6. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

7. rudd28

rudd28 New Member

For those of you who think it will be a slam dunk to sell your seats next year...I have two tickets that I cannot use this Sunday. Big AFC East game for us, and seats are under cover in the Mezzanine. I can't GIVE THESE AWAY right now. Just something to think about.

8. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Why are Mezz seats so hard to sell? I have a pair of row one sideline Mezz tickets and I tried to sell them at face at begining of season and no one would take them. They are the most expensive section, covered, have shortest lines to bathroom and beer yet I finally sold them to someone who only bought nine games and I ate a pre-season game and included parking at face value for only the nine games. I ate $250 off loading them. I even tried to sell them individually and never got a good offer.

Meanwhile my row one sideline tickets go like hot cakes for way above face when I can't go.

Makes me think the 15K PSL is a much better deal than the 4k or 5k PSLs, EZ and Mezz tickets are hard to unload.

When there is a boat load of tickets on stubhub or ticketexchange for pre-season, bad weather or Jets are already out of playoff good luck getting nickles on the dollar for $700 hundred dollar seats in 2010.

2010 PSL holders will be forced to sell best games and will only go to worse games to cover their losses.

9. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

rudd where are your seats? If empty and pouring maybe I can sit in them!

10. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

I like to go to the games!!

That's pretty much the reason I buy them, lol
    In this day and age will the this TechMology, it's great to get away for a good portion of the day and just have fun, I never bring my phone in. Too many haters and patsie fans annoy me, as well as the fiance.

(not directed at you Rudd, sometimes you just can't go)

11. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Buffalo Bills at New York Jets Tickets
    Sun, Oct 18, 2009 at 4:15 PM (EST) at Giants Stadium in East Rutherford, NJ
    Section:Front Row Club 134Row:2Price:$139.99 each

Front Row Club for under 140 on stubhub, what is face on these tickets. Remember, 15% fee, seller is only getting 119 a ticket after fees, welcome to 2010 fans

12. longsufferingjetsfan

Face on those are $425. I had them for the 1st two years 2001-2002 when face was $300.

13. pantograph3

pantograph3 New Member

I'm like Rodimus - I want to go to the games, which is why I bought the tickets. Of course there are some that I just can't make it to. I sold my two tickets for the Titans game in the mezzanine for face value a few days before the game.

14. rudd28

rudd28 New Member

I'm 225 in the corner, row 11. I just handed them to a junior guy here. He was psyched to get them...I have to be in PA for a Christening on Sunday.

15. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

I like to go to games and would go to all of them if I could. I did sell the Dolphin game coming up that I want to go to. I put my pair up on stub hub for much more than I thought they were worth to test the waters and some nut bought them. Was planning on going. May still go but will try to buy a seat closer to game day in a worse section. I can't justify going when secondary market is that high. Plus Dolphins is not even sold out.

Weirdest thing is guy who bought them is a senior exective at Johnson and Johnson. Interesting that someone related to Jets owner would want to sit in row one behind visitors bench.

If I bought a 15K PSL row 6 sideline seat, I was offered a pair, I would do same thing, sell 1-3 secondary market highest ticket priced games and either sit in worse seats or stay at home. It is my way of controlling bleeding.

16. rudd28

rudd28 New Member

I have no clue why they are so hard to sell?? I think they are the best seats in the house, and perfect for a rainy day under cover. Like you said, there are only 11 rows, so there are no lines for food, drinks, or bathrooms. For some reason people think being down low is the best for football. Some may think this, but personally I think the Mezz is the best.

17. balls777

balls777 New Member

mezz is a hard sell because in reality it is a little higher and litter farther back than mezz in giants stadium....It is almost like being in first few rows of current giants stadium..if they were that great the endzone mezz would have a higher PSL cost than End zone lower 4K vs 5K

18. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

i see they added those 3 rows now in the end zone uppers too....

conspiracy

19. babyknight

babyknight Well-Known Member

I think the original post was talking about Mezz in the current stadium.

The general consensus on here seems to be that Mezz (particularly Mezz A) in the new stadium is a great seat to get in terms of value for money. Obviously I'm biased having got one of those seats myself.

20. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

We don't if Mezz in new stadium is a bargain until we see resales, secondary market ticket prices and if Jets lower PSL prices in certain sections like Giants did to get them moving.

My brother-in-law thinks they may do first dibs to UD people next year to move down to unsold PSL seats on a game by game basis. If I am sitting 10th row sideline for 140 a ticket with no PSL for a few games next year I will be happy.

Jets may be next big thing and stock market soars and buying Mezz tickets in 2009 during recession will be greatest thing ever.

Too bad we have to wait to 2011 when PSL resales start to find out who is right.