Mike Francesa Thread

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Royal Tee, May 4, 2009.

?

Which is it...

1. Fatcessa is a Jealous bitch.

55.3%
  2. Woody is definitely PSL whoring the QB around town.

7.6%
  3. Actually BOTH are right on.

28.0%
  4. Paranoid Android

9.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jerseyjet0912

jerseyjet0912 Banned

honestly does anyone really take mike francessa seriously? him and mad dog were great together but by himself hes a babbling moron

2. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

I heard him today as I did last week when he tore into Sanchez. He ripped Scott and Pace today and the Jets overall. Not just ranking on them like most media guys, he has an anger in his voice, a real hate going on the last 2Monday's. Something is up with him and the Jets, they must have dissed him with weekly interviews, you notice Rex is on Kay on Monday and other Jets are on 1050 through out the week. Fatcesca is a very jealous, mean spirited person and I have not heard him talk in this type of tone and hatred since Jay Cross worked for Woody. I mean, he made the Jets sound like the group behind 9/11. And as the other poster said, he put Henne in Canton. Time to Blow papa Parcells again

3. Scottso

Scottso Member

I haven't listened to this fat prick for a long time, couldn't stand their show when he was with Russo. Henne did look good, but if he really said what was he gonna do with the timeouts n eat them on the way home, that's the pot calling the kettle black...when did he make that statement after talking about Gone With The Wind...I honestly think that is the last time I listened to that blimp was when him n Russo were talking movies n talking bout Gone With The Wind...

4. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

He was better when he had the other tard to balance him out.

5. EnigmatiC

EnigmatiC Member

This guy is an idiot and only talks baseball and even there he's borderline retarded. But look at it this way at least he doesn't have his whiny little butt buddy next to him anymore.

6. Coach K

Coach K New Member

lol people still listen to him?

7. rohirrim665

rohirrim665 Well-Known Member

we always come back to this guy, honestly, michael fucking kay has a better show than him! thats saying something, cus that guy is a fucking tool himself! Fuck fatcesa lets just stop listening to him. (not that i do now anyway)

8. Vorrecht

Vorrecht Active Member

I'm ashamed of everyone that posts in this thread.

9. PJ4Ever

PJ4Ever Well-Known Member

Honestly, his show is entertaining b/c he's so dumb. If I listen to him for an hour, I can guarantee myself at least 2 to 3 ridiculously uninformed opinions on something.

10. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

Great fucking post. I hate Francessa more than I hate Peter King, and that's saying something. Keep posting Joe.

11. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

francessa is a dipshit but all the talking the jets have done is what brought on any kind of bullshit from anyone today.

12. HardHitta

HardHitta Well-Known Member

This is nothing new to me, Fat boy is disgusting and nobody in the biz respects him 90% of his callers are there to argue with him, He's a scumbag.

13. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

It's true. He also cuts off 90% of his callers.

Jokes on the callers though for not knowing better than to wait on hold for 2 hours only to get on the air and get bounced in 2secs.

MF does the best interview between him and Michael Kay. Bonnie Bernstein asks better questions than Kay.

14. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Yes she does ask "better questions," but I think Michael Kay's got better tits than Bonnie Bernstein; Mike Francesa I KNOW does.

:wink:

15. fozzi58

fozzi58 Well-Known Member

1050 Rocks.

I used to hate listening to Michael Kay (cause I am a Yankee hater - sorry!) after his show bumped Wally and the Keeg. But I have to give him props. When the Yankee's F up - he is on their case too. He plays it straight down the middle. Love Mike and Mike and you got Jet lovers on the show like Jodie Mack and BT. Plus you throw in that 1050 is the home of the Jets, Marty Lyons, & Bob "Shoes", Greg Buttle, etc and I'm loving it.

I left WFAN 5-6 years and haven't been back since...

16. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

I listen to Boomer and Carton, Joe & Evan- Great Jet fans!!

TMKS, I hate that fatass MF, you can't even call in he just talks over you. I hope he has a heart attack in HD.

17. HOI

HOI Active Member

If you really want to piss Mike off...call the show and talk down on Jorge Posada. The last two weeks MIkey boy showed an uncomfortable amount of man love for Jorge. When people were getting down on him for his apparent lack of hustle in Game 1 of the Twins series he lost his fat friggin mind. You would have thought someone was talking shit about his wife or one of his kids.

I just cant stand him because he cant be neutral when it comes to NY sports teams. When the Jets got Edwards last week he barely mentioned it because he had to talk about which way the wind in yankee stadium was blowing 4 hours before game time.

If it was the Giants who made the deal he would have been out of his mind. "Edwards is helluva playuh..." He would have had Jerry Reese on the phone right away...blowing him of course.

18. biggundewayne63

biggundewayne63 Active Member

i wanna slap his butt cheeks

19. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

That's a little strange. But whatever floats your boat I guess.

20. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Beningo and Evans are the only ones i like listening to on the fan.

Mike and Mike, jason smith late nights are great

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.