Kerry Rhodes Pisses me off

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by RAGINGVILMA, Oct 13, 2009.

1. DHarris52

DHarris52 Active Member

Exactly my point. The Kerry Rhodes today is a far cry from the Kerry Rhodes of 06' and 07' but yet people around here talk about him like he is an elite player.

2. XxAlbert84xX

XxAlbert84xX New Member

Jim Leonard was suppose to allow Kerry rhodes to roam and make plays. I guess he chooses to roam off to hollywood

3. masivemunkey

masivemunkey Member

Here's the twitter stuff:

NFLsmack: @kerryrhodes hah, clever song, I listened to the same song tonight watching you get burnt in coverage+blown assignments "time after time"

Kerry Rhodes: @NFLsmack u must have lost ur mind I don't blow coverages big dawg that td wasn't on me learn football. But I won't throw a teammate under bus

4. XxAlbert84xX

XxAlbert84xX New Member

Way to throw your teammate under the bus rhodes. Can Ryan please sit this ass clown

5. GoonBoss

GoonBoss New Member

Looked like Revis bit down on that crossing route by the other WR and got a few steps out of position. With Ginn, that's all it takes.

BTW...WTF was leonard doing over there?

6. GoonBoss

GoonBoss New Member

Yeah...I don't know how he can say that. Revis was supposed to cover Ginn all the way down the field on a 9 route? Nah. Don't think so. It appeared, from what I saw that Leonard should've picked up the crossing route and, Rhodes should've picked up Ginn. It appears the opposite happened. How do you have both safeties over on that same side? I know it was twins, but, damn. We only had three recievers in that pattern.

7. The Notorious J.E.T.S

The Notorious J.E.T.S Well-Known Member

People should just make fun of him on Twitter all week. The guy has a massive ego and is NOT a good enough player to support it. Too busy exchanging tweets with P. Diddy to focus on the f*cking Dolphins.

Revis in a coma >>>>> Sherry Rhodes

8. FriendlyGiantsFan

FriendlyGiantsFan New Member

I'm starting to dislike Rhodes because he has a very high opinion of his play but only backs it up occasionally on the field. What really gets me is how he celebrates after making a play. If you're an elite safety, you should make those all the time and there should be NO NEED to call attention to yourself. I liked Rhodes when he was a late-round pick busting his ass to make the team and contribute. Now I see him a bit more as a diva and less of a blue-collar player. Granted I could be totally wrong in my perception, but that's what I take away and I don't like it.

9. xxedge72x

xxedge72x 2018 Gang Green QB Guru Award Winner

Rhodes was the second best player on the defense yesterday.

10. keypusher

keypusher Member

Yes. Beat the FB's block and got Brown, all by himself. You could see Polite jumping up and down in frustration after the play...he knew it was a TD if he could have made the block.

11. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

I just rewatched the play and YES, THAT TD WAS ON HIM!!!!

He was the Over the top on that side but he Jumped up and let Ginn get past.

Did REVIS get beat? Sure but that's why you're the fukin safety!!!

And how are you gonna deflect blame!??
    Enough with the Twitter BS Kerry.

12. GreenHornet

GreenHornet New Member

If Rhodes said the TD wasn't on him then that is just a stupid thing to say because it reeks of "Me, Me".

13. Tight

Tight Active Member

couldnt be a blitz mack cause you can see him a few yards behind revis.. Revis didnt even look like he was running hard I think he was expecting help ..

14. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Is it time to shut down the Twitter on gamedays??

15. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

You just did........ I hate this twatter crap.

While he made a few plays last night, but overall he's played nothing like his "pre-contract" year. He needs to lose his prettiness, grow a gnarly beard and get some Ed-Reed nasty working........

16. tomdeb

tomdeb Well-Known Member

I can't remember the last time he did something.

17. Steve032

Steve032 New Member

Although I think Rhodes had one of his better games of the season last night, he does seem to be trying to "market" himself too much and not focusing on football. He looks tentative out there, and it seems like he tries to avoid contact whenever possible.

18. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

EXACTLY! Always dancing around the pile......... I don't care if it looks like the player is wrapped up, if the whistle hasn't blown, HIT HIM!

19. ShAuN JoHN 9294

ShAuN JoHN 9294 New Member

wake me up when Rhodes creates a game changing turnover....i think ill sleep long enough that ill wake up to flying cars and living like the jetisons

20. Jtuds

Jtuds Active Member

The worse thing about that, im my opinion, is that he's throwing someone under the bus. What kind of leader is that?