All the things you said the Jets would do well, they did none. No smack, just reality

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Totodestroyer, Oct 13, 2009.

1. Penning10toColes

Penning10toColes Active Member

If I'm ever at a point in life where after my team wins a game, I post about it on a rival team's message board, just shoot me in the head.

2. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

The Dolphins aren't a bad football team. They won the div. last year, be objective. Don't make stick up for the blowholes. This was two solid teams going at it tonight. This crow tastes like shit.

3. Dolphan7

Dolphan7 New Member

LOL

The only reason I am here is because Finheaven is shut down for some strange reason.

4. Killeri9590

Killeri9590 Banned

Too may Fin fans celebrating on finheaven that it got crashed

5. highflyer

highflyer Active Member

Correct. They played better than us on the day and deserved their win. It's now up to the Jets to win the return game. Hopefully they play the way we know they can, because otherwise it's going to be a damn tough game again.

6. Tolan

Tolan New Member

This is why we cant have nice things!

7. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

The Phins OL gets some credit but certainly the Jets D was very unimpressive today. Enjoy it, you played the best game the Phins have played since Dan Marino retired and the Jets D played one of their worst in sometime and you barely won. You won that's all that matters tonight but in the grand scheme of it you guys still need a long way to go before you start crowning yourselves SB contenders. I'm also not convinced holding still exists in the NFL or at least when Jake Grove is involved. Enjoy it you deserved it but don't be caught off guard when your humbled and fucked in the ass in a few weeks.

8. Barry the Baptist

They aren't that good of a football team either, we played like garbage on D and they still barely won. Our rookie QB exposed their secondary as garbage and our special teams not once but twice got them on fake punts. They won and that's all that matters but please don't mistake them as a good football team.

9. DHarris52

DHarris52 Active Member

Easy, fella. That's the same tune that many Jet fans were singing all week...

10. Totodestroyer

Totodestroyer New Member

thats the thing, YOU crowned your JETS superbowl contenders.... I merely came here to tell you that a dolphins are a better team that your AND REX RYAN give them credit for.

11. Barry the Baptist

I'll give you that , they were better than I gave them credit for but they played like a team that knew their season was on the line and I can't see them keeping it up. The Jets have a much easier schedule coming up and I don't think your gimmick offense is taking us by surprise next time. One bad game by the D on the road against a division opponent does nothing to convince me any less that the Jets are contenders. Edwards is only going to become a bigger part of this offense, guys will get healthy and we'll still be right in the playoff mix while guys are still enjoying your win over us. I guess you guys won your Super Bowl, congratulations.

12. Totodestroyer

Totodestroyer New Member

You still fail to comprehend me. I never said your team sucks, or that your team will not go into the playoffs and win anything. At the end of the day, YOU still own the division and you have the easier schedule up ahead. That doesn't mean we can't spank the saints at home in two weeks time. What will happen then? Will we finally get some credit? I think our 0-3 start has clouded everyone's judgment about the miami dolphins. "Gimmick offense"... sigh, not responding to that one.

13. DHarris52

DHarris52 Active Member

Enough already. Don't you have somewhere to be?

14. Totodestroyer

Totodestroyer New Member

Ok I go to sleep now but I'm so hyped up from the game I can't fall asleep :(

15. Baumeister

Baumeister Well-Known Member

Yeah all 10 of them.

16. Barry the Baptist

Like I said enjoy your Super Bowl... I guess having your ass handed to you by us so many times over the last decade has turned a 2 game win streak over the Jets into carnival down on South Beach...

I'll give you guys credit when your team shows that the 0-3 start was not a fluke. You guys beat us on the scoreboard and that's all that matters but if you watched the game you would know that our D certainly helped you out.

As for beating the Saints in 2 weeks, good luck but I won't be in the least bit surprised when Drew Brees lights up Will Allen and Gibril Wilson like Xmas trees....

17. Totodestroyer

Totodestroyer New Member

Good post. Let's give time, some time then. Talk to you guys tomorrow.

18. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Jets D was not impressive at all...well i guess a let down had to happen with the jets at some point. This was the game.

Now we must win next week, then against the raiders, and win against the fins in NY

19. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

You own the dolphins?

20. phinfanskp

phinfanskp Member

No. Ronnie threw a TD pass against NE last year. He also threw an incomplete against - I believe - the Jets. Also, most of what we did in the wildcat was just the, by now, predictable snap to a RB and let him run with it. Ryan was supposed to have the key to stopping that.

See, your record might have been 3-1, but EVERYbody beats TN this year, and Houston is not looking too hot either. You did beat NE, but that was in week 2 before Brady had his stuff together.
    Meanwhile, we lost to teams like SD and the Colts, both of whom are looking pretty damn good so far.