Kerry Rhodes Pisses me off

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by RAGINGVILMA, Oct 13, 2009.

1. RAGINGVILMA

RAGINGVILMA New Member

Who does this guy think he is? Hes not even nearly good as troy or reed and he talks like he is. On top of that he talks crap almost every other game in the papers. During the game you never see him making a big hit and since light years has me made sick picks made by play making safety.

What pisses me off even more? On his twitter after the game, he says that TD to Ginn wasnt on him. WTF? your supposedly one of the top safety and your not supposed to be helping on a go route? What a joke.

2. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

Yeah, he hasn't had an impact in years. He should have given Revis help over the top on the Ginn TD. He definitely needs to check his ego.

If that Twitter comment is true, that displays a piss-poor attitude. Hopping onto Twitters minutes after the game to defend your bad play? That's fucking pathetic.

3. JackBower

JackBower Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Everyone really needs to fucking relax...

4. MyPutzyRod

MyPutzyRod Banned

The guy is more interested in being a model than a football player. If he had even half the heart of a guy like Ed Reed he'd be a much better player. But the guy stopped being hungry, and plays like it.

5. JackBower

JackBower Well-Known Member

Dude it's obvious you're a Ravens fan, so why don't you go to the ghetto in DC and get shot since you have nothing better to do than go on an NYJ forum at 2:30 in the morning when we haven't played your team since the preseason, and couldn't care less about your team.

6. Mambo9

Mambo9 Well-Known Member

Let's not forget he's playing with a bad knee...

7. MyPutzyRod

MyPutzyRod Banned

Have you ever read any of my posts prior to tonight? And ironically, your avatar is of Rex in a RAVENS uni.

My point is, when you look at our D and you ask "well how come it didn't do what Rex did in other years" the answer is b/c our personnel is not even close to theirs.

Even if I WERE a Ravens fan, which I clearly am not, could you sit here and tell me that any player on our team is equivalent to Ray Lewis or Ed Reed? We are talking about two future LOCKS for the HOF.

Ray Lewis doesn't arm tackle Ronnie Brown on the last goaline stand. He knocks his ass down. Ed Reed doesn't let Ted Ginn get by him, and then on top of that go on twitter to deflect blame.

8. RAGINGVILMA

RAGINGVILMA New Member

Maybe you need to fucking use your brain. I am not talking about tonight but his antics and less then stellar play.

9. XxAlbert84xX

XxAlbert84xX New Member

Rex Ryan should sit his ass like he sat clowney,win as a team lose as a team.

10. DHarris52

DHarris52 Active Member

That's still on Kerry. Only he can determine if he can help the team by playing hurt or if he's just a liability out there...

11. RAGINGVILMA

RAGINGVILMA New Member

I dont care if they won 30-7. That comment that the td wasnt on him pisses me off. If that wasn't then wtf is he doing as safety.

12. Kenny

Kenny New Member

the guy is full of himself, whether it was his fault is not the point... btw, the excuse he makes why he doesnt make plays is people dont throw his way... So do people throw reeds way? he still makes plays, it's a lame excuse

13. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

Blitzing? Guarding someone else's man? I don't know. I don't like the comment, but chances are it was someone else's missed assignment.

14. RAGINGVILMA

RAGINGVILMA New Member

Nah, it was revis man, and hes the free safety on Revis side.

15. ShAuN JoHN 9294

ShAuN JoHN 9294 New Member

Kerry Rhodes hasn't made a game changing turnover since that bitch signed his new contract. I love Kerry Rhodes but where the fuck has he been? Some people say "Oh they try to avoid him now". Oh really? So QBs dont "try" to avoid Ed Reed or Troy Polamula? No its called I'm gonna make a play and impact the game. Yes he made some nice tackles that were huge stops but overall he has regressed in the play making department since 2007.

I'm more upset that he tried to throw Darrelle Revis under the bus than anything. How about this one Kerry.

Revis>>>>>>Rhodes and its not even close.

16. DHarris52

DHarris52 Active Member

Getting back on topic, I've been saying it since before the season started: Kerry Rhodes is the most overrated player on our defense. I'll never understand the love affair many fans have with him.

17. RAGINGVILMA

RAGINGVILMA New Member

Jenkins was talking in the post game how people talk in the papers during the week but during the game everybody is quiet. Hmm I wonder who that is.

18. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

You might be right, but I'd have to see it again. If it really was his responsibility, I would hope he would own up to it, or at least not patently deny it.

Either way, everyone gets too wrapped up over Twitter. Rhodes hasn't made the impact plays we have wanted him to, but it's not like he's playing badly. He's made a number of big plays for us, and the defense as a whole was great until this week.

19. ShAuN JoHN 9294

ShAuN JoHN 9294 New Member

No I can understand the love affair.

YEAR TEAM G TOT SOLO AST PD SACK FF REC INT YDS TD
    2006 NYJ 16 98 75 23 13 5.0 3 0 4 46 0
    2007 NYJ 16 67 51 16 10 2.0 2 0 5 76 1

I love Kerry Rhodes but the Kerry Rhodes in these years is absolutely superior than the Kerry Rhodes in the last year and a quarter. He needs to show why he WAS an elite safety. Hes too good not to be a serious playmaker. Stop worrying about becoming americas top fuckin model and worry about how your going to impact a game.

20. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

I need my memory refreshed Mac but wasn't it Rhodes who made the TD saving tackle on Brown that gave us one more chance to stop the Phish?