eating some crow...

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Jetfanmack, Oct 12, 2009.

1. rohirrim665

rohirrim665 Well-Known Member

i agree. I said before we even lost, that regardless of what happened this game i know we are going to spank miami at home.

2. GreenHornet

GreenHornet New Member

Exactly, it was a hard loss because we played well. In truth, we played infanitely better then we did against New Orleans. We have nothing to be ashamed of. We lick are wounds and come out fighting hard Sunday at 4:15pm and beat the crap out of the Bills.

3. ........

........ Trolls

We looked absolutely terrible, and I'll eat my fair share of crow. The defense looked terrible, and we had no way to account for the different looks Miami gave us. This is absolutely one of the worst losses I've endured as a Jets fan, and that's saying something.

4. GreenHornet

GreenHornet New Member

You can bet Miami is gonna feel this game tomorrow morning; of course we will, too. It was a professional slugfest out there.

5. Al13

Al13 Member

they will probably but miami was much more physical tonight, pace was stuffed by polite the FB all game

6. FinFanInCali

FinFanInCali New Member

Great game. You have a good young QB in Sanchez who will only get better. Keep the faith! Best of luck the rest of the way.:beer:

7. GreenHornet

GreenHornet New Member

Igs, come on. It wasn't as bad as you think. We played at least 3 or 4 times better than we did against New Orleans.

Miami didn't make any mistakes on offense. That was a telling difference maker. Their D got nailed with some untimely penalties which gave us opportunity we capitalized on.

Our D was a bit gassed in the forth quarted and still played hard. I can;t get upset at this. I really can't.

8. phinfanskp

phinfanskp Member

I thought you tools guaranteed you were going to win this game...?

9. GreenHornet

GreenHornet New Member

Henne can get it done, too. He made some great throws under a lot of pressure packed situations.

10. GreenHornet

GreenHornet New Member

Now, you are being the tool. It was a good game and it came down to the very end. Both teams played great ball tonight. Congrats on the victory.

#50 GreenHornet, Oct 13, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2009
  11. The Jutty

The Jutty Banned

My life is over.

12. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

See, you were classy enough all week, and now you do this?

13. FinFan4Ever

FinFan4Ever Member

Why does everyone keep saying that when the only team that has been able to stop the Wildcat was the Ravens? The Jets defense is not the Ravens. Everyone else running the Wildcat is gimmicky, the Jets ran the "Seminole" and lost 3 yards and never ran it again, that's gimmicky. While the Fins run the Wildcat a whole more than once a game and with consistent success (#1rushing offense entering the game).

14. GreenHornet

GreenHornet New Member

Too extreme. If we got train wrecked tonight 30-6 I wouild agree with you. Both sides played their guts out. We came up a bit short; it happens.

15. GreenHornet

GreenHornet New Member

It was impressive how you used it close to 50% of the time. I think we weren't expecting that high a percentage, but hopefully somebody on our team was taking good notes. See you in 3.

16. dbrickawall

dbrickawall Member

I think we all are really upset (and should be) because of the heartbreaking way the game ended, but we shouldn't be bashing the teams performance today. Granted, the D wasn't lights out, but they simply got beat by a perfect gameplan. It happens, other teams have coaching staffs too. I know its the dolphins and i hate them as much as all of you do, but you gotta give credit where it's due.

On a positive note, we saw a lot of progress on the offensive side (even without our top WR), with Sanchez throwing some real beauties and establishing the running game against one of the toughest run Ds in the League. Lets concentrate on what's ahead, i really feel for the bills...

17. GreenHornet

GreenHornet New Member

Now your talking some sense. I think the Bills and then the Raiders will get an incredible ass beating over the next 2 weeks at the hand of the Jets.

18. YankeeRacers

YankeeRacers Member

It's a gimmicky offense. It has a shelf life and it will soon run it's course.

19. GreenHornet

GreenHornet New Member

As long as they have 2 quality running backs I really do not see any reason to start thinking it will end. Their offensive line is pretty darn good, too.

That is what makes their system work.

20. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

Ditto all the points there.