Jets at Saints - Preview

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Jets n Boys, Sep 29, 2009.

1. warpedsoul

warpedsoul Active Member

Pics? I hope he down throw a Mona Lisa.

If you keep looking at this game one sided, you are in for a huge let down. Unlike most of the people here, we actually analyze the pros and cons of BOTH teams, not just the one we like. With statements like the lack of receivers, and the Titans are one deminsional, you have proven you are an idiot.

Oh, for what its worth, Jericho Cotchery is among the league leading WRs right now.

2. SAINTSMAN

SAINTSMAN New Member

Cotchery???????????????????

:rofl:

C'mon man lets get real, that guy is no big threat reciever. Most GOOD teams has a premier reciever.

Eagles - Jackson
    Saints- Colston
    Ravens- Mason
    Jets- Cocther (however you spell his name) :rofl:

C'mon guys seriously.... Your offense has the advantage GET REAL :rofl:

Sharper will have a field day!! Along with Vilma, Grant, Will Smith, Fujita, Sedrick Ellis will have Sanchez meeting the turf all day with those Blitz packages!!

3. JohnnyJohnson

JohnnyJohnson Banned

I love it when you guys come around talking about how great your team is, just like the undefeated Titans of last year, and then your team gets spanked and we never see you again.

This IS a test for the Jets D...but it's a test for your O as well.

4. GreenMachine

It's too bad we already know which poster will be either banned or will never come back after Sunday.

5. warpedsoul

warpedsoul Active Member

Do you even watch football? Our O line is amongst the best at picking up the blitz. Not saying that Sanchez won't get sacked, be the Saints will have a harder time getting to our QB, then the Jets will have getting to Brees. And while only 3 games in, Sanchez has displayed that he can keep it cool when under pressure and make the play.

But hell, I'm wasting my time anyways. If, and hopefully when, the Jets win on Sunday, I'm sure you'll be bitching about something. Refs missing calls, Jets cheating, injuries, or something.

6. SAINTSMAN

SAINTSMAN New Member

I RESPECT the knowledgeable PREVIEWS!!

But when the guy said your O has the advantage on our D, I amost spilled my coke!!

It was to funny!! You guys have a washed up Thomas Jones and actually think he will be a factor on offense. When our D shut down Westbrook and Jackson from Buffalo on the road. You honestly think waashed up Jones will be a factor come on. We even shut down A.P in the dome. Held him to under 70 yards last year. C'mon man . Your O is average at best. Now your D is your backbone!

7. warpedsoul

warpedsoul Active Member

Jones = 2008 AFC Rushing title.

Saints RB's = Notta damn thing.

Think before you say someone is washed up.

8. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Did you really call Mason a premier receiver? Cotchery is already better than Mason. Your posts are terrible.

9. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

That's pretty much what I thought when I read his first post. I'm surprised he hasn't been hit by a bus already. Natural selection is failing us.

10. tubby

tubby Active Member

don't feed the troll, guys

11. JohnnyJohnson

JohnnyJohnson Banned

The saints have given up 56 points to Det, Philly, and Buff. The Jets have given up 33 to the Texans, Pats and Tits.

I'm sorry, but if you Saints fans think they're dropping 40 on us, you're grossly mistaken. They gave up 27 to the fackin Lions in week one for christ's sake. Buffalo held you to 27, and let's be honest they're the 28th ranked D in the league. What do you think the 3rd rated D is going to give you?

If we hold you to under 20, you're done.

12. SAINTSMAN

SAINTSMAN New Member

Us UNDER 20 in the dome ???

Keep dreaming son..

13. JohnnyJohnson

JohnnyJohnson Banned

Under 20 in the Dome, in the Meadowlands, out in the street in front of Brees' house..in the quickie-mart parking lot....Under 20, girl.

14. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

Oh wait, his first NFL start. Nevermind, he came back strong.

As for the blitz packages, we already shook off Titans. I believe they are better than Titans and their overrated D.

15. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

Hahaha...that's exactly what I was thinking. Cotchery doesn't even have a real #2 on the other side, gets doubled up, and comes up with the ball. Did u see his TD catch against Titans? Beauty of a pass and a well timed play, knocking the two defenders out of the play.

16. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

When do we see a ban on these jokers? They are trolling.

17. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Re: your "poo-poo" of J-Co:

Not surprisingly, while following some 'cool' props Saints fan's post and then drifting into this week's enemy-based message board *objectively* covering the pre-game "TALES OF THE TAPE" (smirk)

Marques Colston is a flat-out premier receiver--yes--, a receiver who (who no one knew at the time) blew off the Univ. of Missouri to attend....Hofstra?.....Long Island?....

God bless Mr. Colston, but did you ever peruse THIS SAME WEBSITE during July, 09 and read the grousing amonst the Jet fans about the need for a number one ('premiere receiver')?.....I didn't think so. Since then (my point being): J-Co's put up some pretty decent (yards-after-catch) stats.

You're hangin' your "premiere receiver" talent on that of a "yankee" warehouse of NFL talent (Hofstra). Amusing. ;-)

You may have a point:

Did not some "Yankee-football" (high school) program in the form of Don Bosco Prep (New Jersey) just this past weekend kicked the pants off--ON THEIR 'SOUTHERN' TURF--the supposedly best team in Alabama? C'oo'rect me if I'm wrong.??

Colston we don't have....let alone a great QB. That said, there's no shame in rootin' for a "Rookie-QB" and an N.C. State "semi-premiere " receiver.

p.s. as good as San Diego viewed Phillip Rivers--versus---Drew Brees........ya never know. In "our" house, I'd like our chances....in your "indoor" house, you've the big (indoor) advantage...

I'd love to play you guys up here.....NE wind....in our neck o' the woods.

But then again, what do we "yankees" know 'bout football? ....even nowadays?

Do give my best to Messr. Colston.

18. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

^ are you the same person?

19. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Danny Abramowicz

^^^^^^^^
    I'm a (went/played in 'the South' in college..."the U") who hopes the Jets kick the living bleep outta the Saints.....much as I love the city of N.O....that's all...

both (American) cities got a lot in 'common' when ya think about it.

Anyone remember the Jets-Saints in Shea in the 80's?....uggh...

20. tucsonsaint

tucsonsaint New Member

This post is strictly regarding the Lions putting up 27 on us. Do you guys realize that they had 3 drives start inside our 15 and their D also scored a long TD when Bell fumbled?

Actually our D played fine that game but people just want to look at the score.

Seriously, here is to a good game (no injuries) and I hope the fans that go to the big easy enjoy themselves. I wish you luck after this game but quite frankly I want to win this week so I can't wish you too much.