Dustin Keller vs Zach Miller

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by The Uniform Bomber, Aug 15, 2009.

1. Attackett

Attackett Well-Known Member

True, his one TD catch last year playing with the worst QB in the league was mighty impressive. Imagine if he didn't play with the worst QB in the league? Two Td might be a realistic possibility.

2. Kris 15

Kris 15 Well-Known Member

LMAO... Breesus vs Revis Christ... next Sunday. :rofl:

3. Raiderjoe

Raiderjoe Banned

Yea I love it . Only Stat Keller was better(TD) to MIller makes him the better player. Its embarrassing that you really have to reach for straws. Again give any NFL personel man, both players stats, from last year. Anyone that understands the game will tell you who was the way better player. ZZZZZZZZZZZ tough to argue when other fans can't grasp simple stats.

BTw BY going by your TD arguement(your silly /stupid stat) Lance moore is way better Wr than Andre johnson, Steve Smith Panthers, and brandon marshall . LMAOLJF I rest my case. LEARN THE GAME>:

#123 Raiderjoe, Sep 27, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2009
  4. Attackett

That stat is only the most important stat their is for a pass catcher but why should that matter? Doesn't matter that Miller also had 10 more game starts then the rookie Keller. I really couldn't give a shit if Miller puts up better numbers then Keller, it is meaningless in the grand scheme of things. They are both pretty damn good TEs, unfortunately Miller will always be an afterthought because he will never be a threat playing with the worst QB in the league.

Speaking of worst in the league, how is DHB looking? Has their ever been a team in the history of the league that started the worst QB and worst WR in the game? You must be ready to kill AL Davis, considering he killed any chance the Raiders had of winning their division by cutting the best QB they had in TC. What kind of dumbass cuts the best QB you have on the roster?

5. Kris 15

The Raiders need to trade for Jeff Garcia.

6. Raiderjoe

Raiderjoe Banned

you have more excuses than people on welfare. Is it zach miller fault Keller can't block. If you can't block as a Te, your not going to start. It's that simple, as blocking is an important job requirement of an NFl Te. (I hope you know that)
    The critea your holding your hat on is that you think D Keller the more dangerous Te than miller. The stats don't bear that out. You lose.

Getting to DHB. Two games don't make a career. you really reaching for straws there, or trying desperately to change the topic you can't win. Again Like N Asomugha and now Michael Huff have proven , some players just takes a little longer to find themselve in the NFl. LMAOSJF

7. Raiderjoe

Raiderjoe Banned

Had to bump this to its own response as didn't want anyone to miss it.
    BTw BY going by your TD arguement(your silly /stupid stat) Lance moore is way better Wr than Andre johnson, Steve Smith Panthers, and brandon marshall . LMAOLJF I rest my case. LEARN THE GAME>

let discuss this fact so we can educate some people on here from embarrassing themselve any further or prevent anyone trying to use TD, as a critea of whose the better player. LIke it proves with the Wr what a dumb stat to try and make a case whose better.

#127 Raiderjoe, Sep 27, 2009
  8. Raiderjoe

Raiderjoe Banned

Wow everyone sure disappeared fast, after i post some real facts. Thats how you win a debate about a certain subject.

9. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

^ I bet you're one of those kids that sits at mini-table surrounded by stuffed animals....having a little tea party.

10. Kris 15

Joe, what you fail to understand is this:

Zach Miller is the only option in the Raiders passing game. When your RB has the second most receptions on your team and your leading WR has less than 30 catches for the year, it's pretty easy to rack up nice numbers. The Jets had 3 WRs and 2 RBs who had more receptions than your leading WR last year. There are only so many balls to go around. Keller was not the primary target in our offense as Miller was in Oakland.

What's sad is despite the fact that Miller was the centerpiece of the Raiders passing attack last year he only had 1 TD.

11. Attackett

Sorry Joe, Tuesday evenings I fit time into my schedule to entertain the retards.

12. Raiderjoe

Raiderjoe Banned

Yawn>>>>>>>>> All Im hearing is excuses why Dustin keller numbers aren't as good as Zach miller. Unless you have something else to go by im not buying it. We know Keller isn't the blocker than miller is. If you know about the Te position, blocking is a big critera you use to judge that position. Keller good but he3 falls short of zach miller and the other top Tes in the nFl.

13. Kris 15

People present you with facts and you call them excuses. You really do live in your own little world, don't you?

I'm done.

14. Raiderjoe

Raiderjoe Banned

You should be ashamed to talk about your family, like that. Thats not cool. Hey don't worry there is a woman/Man out their for everyone. Keep trying.

15. Raiderjoe

Raiderjoe Banned

There is no facts you presented. Your tryting to make a case why Keller numbers pale in comparison to miller.I(poor job) Now if Zach Miller was the only option for russell, tell me how did he do it when teams were paying so much attention to him. Less options means teams can put more resourses(defenders) on just one target. More options and it tougher for a team to account for a player. See Randy moss with Wes welker out, y6ou can bet defenses could pay alot more attention they can't do with a healthy welker. IT real simple and even something you can figure out if you think about it.

Do the math and your logic is warped. that why Im here to educate fans like you.

#135 Raiderjoe, Sep 27, 2009
  16. Going4TheGreen

Going4TheGreen Well-Known Member

Don'tbe scared your dusk hour of trolling here is almost upon us. The stats for this season are what matters RIGHT now. Sorry but there's nothing else to go off but these two games and if you say we're putting too much into 2 games then THAT sounds like the biggest excuse to me as to why Miller doesn't have the numbers to back you up this season. You're losing. Keller has never laced them up and not been a factor for the Jets. And oh by the way, we are all correct about Russell and you're wrong about everyone on the Jets now..even Lowerys making plays.

17. Kris 15

If you target a guy enough, being that he is the only reliable target in the offense, he will put up numbers. Despite that fact he still couldn't get in the endzone. What are you not understanding? Miller is good but you are overrating him.

18. Going4TheGreen

Going4TheGreen Well-Known Member

ahh yes, Pats and Raiders are allowed to have excuses. Calvin pace the best pass rusher is not playing, we don't get any sacks, but 2300 pressures against the Pats in a W. The Jets have a 2-0 record and if nothing else look promising, while the Raiders are scraping by the worst division in football year after year. Can we finally admit the raiders need 1a) a new Qb asap 1b) someone else calling the shots

#138 Going4TheGreen, Sep 27, 2009
  19. Raiderjoe

Raiderjoe Banned

Have you ever played the game. You can always take out a player if you put enough resouces on a player. Go look up Zach miller stats. He destroyed every Te in football with amount of 20 plus yards gains. again it quite obvious you never played any football in your life. As you know the closer you get to the endzone , less area defenders have to cover . NOw when your the only option. you following me. That means that player has alot of defenders all over him. So that player going to have a tougher time catching Tds than aplayer whose team has alot of options. Its not that difficult to figure out. again using Wr Lance Moore having 10 TDs. you think playing with the weapons he does with the saints , isn't a big reason why that the case. Use your head. please.

20. Raiderjoe

Raiderjoe Banned

Haven't you learn anything. You really think you know what your football team is after two weeks. Well your in for a big dissapointment if you think they are that good. They aren't. Tell me after October 25 game just how good this jet team is. Jets just don't matchup to the Raiders. You will learn the lesson the hard way again.

The point is you want to be playing your best football in January , not in September. How did it work out for the Jets 8-3 last year.