Frustrated Patsie fan

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Petrozza, Sep 23, 2009.

1. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

Haha....dude u missed a lot...This shit was cool. They jerk ripped off his shirt as if that would give the Patsies a victory...This was hilarious.

2. GoPats

GoPats Well-Known Member

Just watched it again. It's fake. I've lived here for 37 years and his fake accent is actually pretty good... better than Marty Sheen's. But it's fake overall. Should have known the first time. The shirt-ripping thing, when you watch, is really premeditated. He starts tugging at it before he even gets up.

3. billis820

billis820 New Member

My roommate is a pats fan and this video reminds me of him after they lost the super bowl. Their team is failing apart. Thats what happens when you cheat.

4. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

As Dan Rather might say, "fake but accurate." :grin:

5. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

Maybe - in his head - he planned on ripping his shirt if the Pats didn't convert on the 4th Down. Just because it didn't look utterly spontaneous doesn't mean that it's fake. I don't know either way, but I wouldn't use that as the logic.

Personally, I think it's real because many NE fans complain about the calls when they're about to lose. Y'all should hang out with Duke and Coach K. What a bitch-fest that would be.

6. TheBlairThomasFumble

I don't think it is fake. It looks like the clock on the cable box says 4:07. Plus I don't see any shirt tugging.

What I do see is a spoiled Pats* fan who, since the Tuck Rule Snowjob game, is used to getting nearly every call go his team's way.

7. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

LMAO!
    You know whats amazing is that certain teams get the calls so much that it's when they don't get it that they cry about it.

Pats, Duke, ND, Steelers, Colts, these teams constantly get calls their way.
    Have you ever seen Peyton when he doesn't get a call? His whole head lights up like a fukin red box.

Whats sad is that the "Newer" generation of fans gets accustomed to this and doesn't realize when it's not a penalty.

I'm not going to say that we don't bitch about calls but we have seen Pennington literally Picked up and driven into the turf w/no calls yet we barely touched a QB and gotten hit w/Roughing...

In all honesty I cannot believe that we are getting licks in on QB's (Clean)and their hasn't been a BS call.....yet. We play Indy this year, that's good for 1 at least!

8. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

So true... when they are accustomed to getting the calls all of the time, they really think they've been wronged when they don't get the calls. It's interesting - or maybe kind of sad - how perception can be altered so easily like that.

9. Diabolical_Jet_Fan

Diabolical_Jet_Fan Well-Known Member

Dude really needs to leave his shirt on. Ive seen better chest in a used furniture store.

10. Exit 117

Exit 117 Active Member

Rage. Raaaaage. RAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

11. rhodesfan16

rhodesfan16 New Member

baaaaaastan sawks cack

I'm sorry but wrestler wanna be in that video needs to shut the fuck up

and keep your shirt on

12. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

Haha. Stupid chowder.

13. Coach K

Coach K New Member

all i got out of this video was I wish theyd take down the Irish flag, theyre giving us a bad name.

and kudos to whoever made "the departed" boston "im more irish than you" asshole reference. lol

and im with Ignatius, whoever confused the Irish flag for a French flag is in Magoo Mode

14. jets&rushfan

jets&rushfan New Member

Maybe I missed this in another thread, but doesn't she know signs are not permitted in the stadium? There is no way I want to pay $105 to see the back of your Marry Me Brady sign...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2smaaSaU_Gw[/YOUTUBE]

It was discussed here http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=48557

I was at the game too, section 111. The fans were awesome, we were screaming the entire time our D was on the field...even after the constant turnovers in the first half.

One funny moment was when this INSANE woman was holding up a "Marry me Brady" sign with 2 minutes to go in the 4th quarter. The entire section was screaming at her to take it down so we could see, but she was being extremely stubborn and started holding it even higher. The guy behind her finally grabbed it and ripped it up, and then she went nuts and started attacking him with her shoe. Today was a day for the real fans, and it made me proud.

#54 jets&rushfan, Sep 23, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2009
  15. lollie

lollie New Member

Falcon punch is the only remedy for that situation. That bitch would have died a minimum of 6 times before she hit the ground. What a raging cunt.

I have a feeling Tom Brady would not marry her anyway.

16. Penning10

Penning10 Member

keep your shirt on fatboy

17. TheBlairThomasFumble

Bayside, eh? I lived at 38-35 212th street until I was 10....

18. TheBlairThomasFumble

Anyone who has spent time in Boston has seen or knows guys like this guy in the video - they walk around Porter Square in their Dropkick Murphys hoodie with their Pats* hat and their shamrock tattoos on their biceps and act like every Friday night is St. Patrick's Day and that they just arrived from Ireland last year.

Newsflash to these Boston "Irish" tools: about half the country has Irish roots. Get over yourselves. You are no more Irish than the people with Irish blood in other parts of the country.

Fucking losers.

19. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

Sounded a bit more like southy to me, but he didn't light up the f-bomb a dozen times when he went off so I'm probably wrong.

20. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

Thanks. I feel gay just for having watched that.

When I have those feelings..I am bouncing off the walls like Bart Scott and David Harris in a mosh pit...(A travis bickle moment...)

This guy...Oh my gawwwwd....your... schwaantzz..is tooo laaaahge..foooo..maaah..haavaad ...yaaahhhhdd....