For anyone wondering whether there are PSL seats left...

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by MParty7441, Sep 22, 2009.

1. MParty7441

MParty7441 Well-Known Member

My father got a call from a Jets sales rep regarding tickets next season today. They do have non-PSL seats left, mostly in the end zone. My family has had tickets since '95, so if youre after me expect a call soon!

2. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

THERE ARE STILL PLENTY OF non psl SEATS AVAILABLE OUTSIDE THE ENDZONE ON THE SIDELINES

3. SyracuseJet

SyracuseJet Well-Known Member

So, what exactly is a PSL seat? I know you guys have been talking about it and have been pissed about it, but what is it exactly? I don't live close enough for season tickets but for some reason, my interest has peaked in your issues. Condensed version please.

4. MParty7441

Thats not what the sales rep said.

5. whatacotch

whatacotch Member

man im hoping i have a crack at those non-psl seats. me and my friend are first timers this year.

6. Chrisp22

Chrisp22 Active Member

Look up in the sticky's fellas, there is a whole 6 month thread on it. Great info there!!

7. SnakeTom

SnakeTom New Member

I got a call last week. I have 1992 priority. There were still decent PSL & non PSL seats available. The upper deck prime non PSL's were sold out however. For those who do not know upper prime are first few rows of the entire sideline & between the 40 yard lines up to the top. I ended up taking upper endzone non PSL about halfway up.

Tom K

8. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

Personal Seat License where you pay a one time charge ($3000-$20,000) just for the right to buy tickets which have been inflated in some instances by 700%.

9. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Don't listen to what the sales rep says. The disreputable bastards will tell you anything they need to, to discourage you from looking at the Uppers in the hopes of selling you one of their cockamaie PSLs.

Go by what CBG said. He ought to know, he just got off the phone yesterday and was given all his choices for exact seat assignements, many of which were still along the Sidelines (albeit upper rows).

Anyway, this thread really ought to be incorporated into the "17a Tour Thread" sticky.

10. MParty7441

I think I'd rather have lower-upper deck in the endzone than upper-upper deck on the sidelines.

11. JOISEYJET

JOISEYJET New Member

There is no such thing as a non- PSL seat outside of the upper leval seating and I hear all those upper leval NON-psl SEATS ARE GONE ,I will be in Section 126 row 10 in the new stadium

12. harts24

harts24 Member

Thats not true just got my tix 2 weeks ago sec 349 row 11 theres still seats avail. in endzone mid to upper levels.

13. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

Those sales reps have got to be struggling right now, I wouldn't want that job.

14. Section 227. Row 5

More misinformation.

Mods, can we PLEASE move this thread to the 17a Tour thread? There is current seating information on there from fresh phone calls with the NY Jets that will address many of these posts and keep the main board free for other topics.

Thanks in advance.

15. gmay8

gmay8 Member

imagine if the jets started the season 0-2

16. SyracuseJet

SyracuseJet Well-Known Member

So you spend thousands to have dibs on tickets? I love the Jets, but I think I'd rather watch on tv. I like the majority of you, but you have to be a fucking idiot to do this.

17. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

No, you really don't.

18. JOISEYJET

JOISEYJET New Member

What! Do you think JET Fans or Giant fans for that matter wanted to pay just for the right to purchase tickets ! This misinformation has come from the JETS sALES REPS THEN cause thats what we are being told when they called us.

19. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

I wish they made 100 inch plasma tvs...they would still be a fraction of the cost of psls and tickets for even 1 year.

20. Section 227. Row 5

You said you were told "all those upper leval NON-psl SEATS ARE GONE." If that's so, then yes, the misinformation is coming from the rep who called you, that's what I'm saying.

Bottom line is, you're misinformed, so please stop passing that misinformation along to others.